Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Just hoping you didn't catch my original reposte with the 6 spelling errors lol

I like irony.

I believe 'eduation' is correctly spelled 'Education:D'

Maybe they should pay you a visit;)

It seems you have nothing more important in life than to await my updates' date=' then scour them for simple typing errors :)

Perhaps you would like to follow me on Twitter instead, that way you can get updates in an easier to download format on your phone, even when you are in the bathroom or IF your wife required you for other functions such as shopping or fornication/procreation. :D

I would also point you to your own previous posts - where you incorrectly used an apostrophe, and had TWO spelling mistakes in ONE word....I am so 'dissapointed' in you CheekyLad ;)

Tahiti's as in 'plural'

dissapointed

Or how about your use of the word 'is' in the present tense, but ending the sentence with 'recently'?

It is nice to see a 'classy' homepage that is not filled with ridiculous statements recently;)

Those in glass houses... ;)

Think we have gone slightly off topic here :D

I actually fully accept that I make a number of typing errors on the forum - it's isn't lack of spelling ability in most cases - just lazy typing.

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

It seems you have nothing more important in life than to await my updates' date=' then scour them for simple typing errors :)

[b']Thay it me like a flash of lite;) I must point out the gwammatikal errers if you gonna dig at da best club in da world.;)[/b]

Perhaps you would like to follow me on Twitter instead, that way you can get updates in an easier to download format on your phone, even when you are in the bathroom or IF your wife required you for other fuctions such as shopping or fornication/procreation. :D

My eyes cudnt handle more off u to be fare.

I would also point you to your own previous posts - where you incorrectly used an apostophe, and had TWO seplling mistaked in ONE word....I am so 'dissapointed' in your Cheeky ;)

Interesting ;-)

Or how about your use of the word 'is' in the present tense, but ending the sentence with 'recently'?

Techinacly you are in deeed coreeect;)

Think we have gone slightly off topic here :D

My originol poynt standz though. The newspapers beat ur friends 'rumour' by just under 2.5 yaars;)

This is probably my last post before tomorrows derby.

Let's hope for a great match - and hopefully it doesn't 'kick off' around Manchester tomorrow as their will be non football fans/families out shopping etc.

I bet the police are dreading the prospect of a replay on a Tuesday or Wednesday night though.

This is probably my last post before tomorrows derby.

Let's hope for a great match - and hopefully it doesn't 'kick off' around Manchester tomorrow as their will be non football fans/families out shopping etc.

I bet the police are dreading the prospect of a replay on a Tuesday or Wednesday night though.

Even mentioning that word is giving this team FAR too much credit.;)

Even mentioning that word is giving this team FAR too much credit.;)

I meant 'reply' apologies - my afwal typing aigan lol

I can't figure out whether you are actually trying to wind me up or not - maybe it's because your name is 'cheeky lad' it takes the sting off your retorts, and makes me deal with them completely as sarcasm :D

Not long to go now and I would echo Ian's sentiments wishing for a game of good quality football with minimal trouble from the idiots of this world.

With the news that Smalling is not likely to play, I'm guessing a line-up like below from Sir Alex tomorrow - and in fairness if he goes with this it is about the strongest possible line-up that we have available at the moment. You can never discount the possibility that he will throw in Park and Giggs though as he sometimes likes to in 'big' games - I'm hoping not as Giggs is generally better off the bench nowadays and would fail to cope with the athletism/muscle that City have in midfield and Park has similar issues from a purely physical perspective.

My guess at Fergies line-up.

Unitedvcity1-1.jpg

However looking at City in recent weeks and thinking about our last few matches against them, It could prove fruitful to line-up as I've suggested below - and i wouldn't put it past Fergie to do so.

The 3 'moved' players here -

1) Rooney - can play as a centre-mid, put him here on the premise that he will be involved all of the time, has the fitness/strength/aggression to cope with a physical challenge that others have failed against recently in coming up against the Yaya's, De Jong's of this world. Can also make the play and pick a pass from the middle as well as anything else we have at the moment.

2) Anderson - By playing him as a 'tucked in' left midfielder, I believe he may offer our best option to counter Micah Richards whom has been important for City against us recently as he simply out muscles whoever we play there and is a powerful attacking outlet because of that. Anderson is a decent match in strength for him and is disciplined enough to track him back. When we are going forward also offers security for Rooney to get involved by tucking in and allowing the Evra overlap.

3) Nani - playing him in a floating free-role behind the lone striker with instructions to run with the ball at Kompany/Lescott. Watching Sessegnon perform a similar role reaped benefits for Sunderland as a tricky ball carrier seems to be the best way to get at the admittedly near-flawless Kompany.

Food for thought line-up

Unitedvcity2-1.jpg

Feel free to rip my musings to pieces now:p

I meant 'reply' apologies - my afwal typing aigan lol

I can't figure out whether you are actually trying to wind me up or not - maybe it's because your name is 'cheeky lad' it takes the sting off your retorts' date=' and makes me deal with them completely as sarcasm :D[/quote']

You will know when I am being sarcastic McCo;)

I cant see anything but a 'enter highish number here'-1 win for you lot tbh.

Reading on the Redcafe forums and on twitter and it seems Ravel Morrison is set to go, one of the hangers-on of United's English contingency (seen pictured and apparently "friends" with Welbeck, Smalling, Cleverley, Fryers, Morrison etc) has been tweeted a number of people, here are the tweets and his replies:

@DAVID_JOHNSON7 Pls convince Rav the hardest u can to stay with us. Surely u wud b glad to do as a Manchester United fan and his mate?

@IBleedManUnited of course I will mate

@DAVID_JOHNSON7 Ravel leaving then? That would be a real shame #talent

@Zaino89 yess ino

The most blatant one:

@DAVID_JOHNSON7 hey. Can you tell us now if you really know what is the bad news for United fans, please?

@atwin I think u all pretty much guessed

@DAVID_JOHNSON7 Is Rav off then? u seem to know about whats going on.. Also tell him anyone but city please.

@SullyButt will do

Hoping the guy is just calling our bluff to give Morrison some game time and a new contract or something, but it seems he really is looking to leave.

2 days ago, Ravel himself tweeted saying "Done.", the same day as this guy was replying to these tweets mentioned above.

IMO I think Lindegaard should start ahead of De Gea today. Valencia should be playing on the wings (Hopefully not in RB :o) with Nani on the left. Have a feeling Rooney will probably play just behind the striker, with Hernandez/Berbatov upfront. Pogba and Welbeck would be sitting on the bench..

There's my predictions, I wonder how many I get right :D

Come on lads' date=' you were all hoping for a big January signing to cover your gaping holes in midfield. This will do perfectly? And you lot thought Fergie was going to be stingy this transfer window....? :rolleyes::P[/quote']

I know :rolleyes: It's ridiculous. Give Pogba a go please! I've a feeling we will be looking back at a Pique style mistake with him if he goes.

Surprised Pantilimon is starting ahead of Hart for City. Apart from that, a strong line-up for them..

Giggs is going to get out muscled by De Jong, simple as :/ Lindegaard in goal, good choice by SAF.

Team to play City

Lindegaard

Smalling - Jones - Ferdinand - Evra

Valencia - Carrick - Giggs - Nani

Welbeck - Rooney

Yesterday morning.......

Apparently Paul Scholes is set to come out of retirement to solve your midfield injury crisis. Not a bad player to call upon when your in desperate need is it? Apparently he's been keeping in shape with the reserves' date=' so he shouldn't be too far off the pace.[/quote']

......this morning.....

Paul Scholes comes out of retirement at Manchester United

Wouldn't be a bad second debut to score the winner away at City, aye?