Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

both feet off the ground going into a challenge = straight red.

If thats the case - Rooney should have been sent off, and a number of others.

Rooney clearly went into the challenge for his header that gave you the first goal with both feet off the floor. Goal Disallowed - your down to ten men - game changer :)

Suarez gets called a racist for using the term

Before Hernández moved to Man U he said this in an interview. So by your logic you signed a racist that makes you racist.

Actually, Suarez was banned for calling Evra

-a negro

-blackie (repeated_

-and saying 'I fouled you because you are black'

Im not a Manchester United fan thankyou very much.

I didnt get to see the whole game so I have no clue of the incident your talking about or if your trolling.

I did see the challenge from Kompany though and I you cannot complain. Its a red and a spanking for a very silly boy.

Brilliant response from the lads today! Rooney and Welbeck partnership is working wonders this season. This is what we should stick to, rather than playing Rooney behind a lone striker which is hardly effective. Ferdinand was well up for it today, but again was careless at times... :o Glad to have the legend back as well, despite it being a desperate 'signing' I feel it's the one we will benefit from, as players like him don't lose their skill, I just hope he remains fit, as we will need him in the big games like this.

Before Hernández moved to Man U he said this in an interview. So by your logic you signed a racist that makes you racist.

Hernandez used the term in his own country, different situation all together. You can't tell me that Suarez, whilst obviously having a disagrement with Evra, used the term 'negrito' in a friendly manner? He knows what he's doing. You scouse fans can't really be THAT stupid, can you? :o

Im not a Manchester United fan thankyou very much.

I didnt get to see the whole game so I have no clue of the incident your talking about or if your trolling.

I did see the challenge from Kompany though and I you cannot complain. Its a red and a spanking for a very silly boy.

You said

both feet off the ground going into a challenge = straight red.

Isn't that every jumping header?

It's not trolling - it's sarcasm :D

You can get sent-off for two feet of the ground' date=' scissors tackle or studs up, Kompany did all 3 so tbh its a sending off.[/quote']

You SHOULD also get sent off for swearing at refs - yet they never do!

As I said on the City page - I haven't seen the tackle again - I was there and it looked like the referee only gave the freekick after Rooney and one of the others ran towards him.

Regardless - the card pretty much killed the result - although United tried their best to get a replay :)

You SHOULD also get sent off for swearing at refs - yet they never do!

As I said on the City page - I haven't seen the tackle again - I was there and it looked like the referee only gave the freekick after Rooney and one of the others ran towards him. Vincent Kompany pretty much killed the result - although United tried their best to get a replay :)

Edited for you Ian:)

Actually' date=' Suarez was banned for calling Evra

-a negro

-blackie (repeated_

-and saying 'I fouled you because you are black'[/quote']

What the other guys said' date=' totally different situation.[/quote']

*off goes this Liverpool fan to try find another example on the internet* LOL

Anyway, Liverpool fans must be happy with the red card for Kompany, no?

They'll most likely face a weakened defence now.. With Suarez and lampost upfront, they still won't score LOOL

Like I said - my view is based SOLELY on seeing it live in the rain :D

You had the benefit of numerous replays' date=' whilst sat in the warm "Dog & Partridge" with no rain in your eyes ;)

[img']http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/ianmcco1975/Untitled.jpg[/img]

Where you one of those wallys in those white rain coat things:o?

Like I said - my view is based SOLELY on seeing it live in the rain :D

You had the benefit of numerous replays' date=' whilst sat in the warm "Dog & Partridge" with no rain in your eyes ;)

[/quote']

Don't lie now Ian, we all know you watched it at Bishop's Blaize ;)

Btw' date=' do you know Manchester's red? do you live there? Hm:confused:[/quote']

It's obvious to everyone that Manchester is Red, considering you had to put your tickets on general sale for a derby.