• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

I remember when Liverpool were in the Europa League Man U fans had banners and posters about it

channel-51.jpg

Things have changed haven't they

Were still in Europe' date=' we challenge for Trophys you challenge for 4th ;).

[img']http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/3pmbanner-180509.jpg[/img]

Things haven't changed have they :P

I remember when Liverpool were in the Europa League Man U fans had banners and posters about it

channel-51.jpg

Things have changed haven't they

Yes they have.

We no longer are the most despised club in the PL.

We don't have a clueless pathetic muppet in charge of us (Atkinson 85, Dalglish 12)

We have 19.

We are in Europe.

We have better players.

We have a better Stadium.

We don't blindly defend the indefensible.

We don't praise and support players who drag our clubs name through the mud.

Times have changed ;-)

Yes they have.

We don't have a clueless pathetic muppet in charge of us (Atkinson 85' date=' Dalglish 12)

We have 19.

We are in Europe.

We have better players.

[b']We don't praise and support players who drag our clubs name through the mud. [/b]

Times have changed ;-)

1. Yes Your Are

2. Yes You Do

:rolleyes:

What a sacrilege! What an ignominy! :rolleyes:

I honestly think you English have way too much sportsmanship. Suarez is a latino, their passion and behaviour towards football goes beyond your understanding. I have no problem admitting I wouldn't have shaken hands with Evra either if I sat out eight matches for ON-PITCH words.

I honestly think you English have way too much sportsmanship. Suarez is a latino' date=' their passion and behaviour towards football goes beyond your understanding. I have no problem in admitting I wouldn't have shaken hands with Evra either if I sat out eight matches for ON-PITCH words.[/quote']

Wow - I didn't realise it was US being out of order:rolleyes:

If he is a 'latino' and can't integrate into OUR culture then he should sod off back to Uruguay.

Yes they have.

We don't have a clueless pathetic muppet in charge of us (Atkinson 85' date=' Dalglish 12)

We have 19.

We are in Europe.

We have better players.

[b']We don't praise and support players who drag our clubs name through the mud. [/b]

Times have changed ;-)

Quite sure most of you were praising Rooney today and I'm sure you have praised Giggs and Ferdinand over the past while.

Wow - I didn't realise it was US being out of order:rolleyes:

If he is a 'latino' and can't integrate into OUR culture then he should sod off back to Uruguay.

I think it's being blowing well out of proportion

Nobody knows what happened that day, only Evra and Suarez do, If Suarez feels like he needs to ignore him then its Suarez's right, I would of done the same thing, theres no need for Evra to chase him down the tunnel or to cheer in front of him, but you lot or so blind that Suarez is the only person who looks bad, Terry got over being snubbed by Bridge you lot should as well. Suarez did nothing else but snub the handshake, it wasn't Suarez who 30 Seconds in ran up to Evra to take him out, No Evra did that and because he's so out to hurt Suarez he can't pull out before hitting Ferdinand, if Evra had hit Suarez with that it could of been much dangerous.

Evra did more to incite violence than Suarez did today FACT :mad:

Quite sure most of you were praising Rooney today and I'm sure you have praised Giggs and Ferdinand over the past while.

Giggs has been slated as a 'man' - as a player he is adored.

Rooney, it is accepted is a bit of a muppet. He was dropped for a fair few games to sort his head out and buck his ideas up.

Ferdinand hardly dragged the clubs name through the mud.

And Rooney and Giggs incidents had nothing to do with the club whatsoever.

Giggs has been slated as a 'man' - as a player he is adored.

Rooney' date=' it is accepted is a bit of a muppet. He was dropped for a fair few games to sort his head out and buck his ideas up.

Ferdinand hardly dragged the clubs name through the mud.

And Rooney and Giggs incidents had nothing to do with the club whatsoever.[/quote']

Cantona kicking a fan, yet he is a legend :rolleyes: Double Standards when it suits you best I guess

Cantona kicking a fan' date=' yet he is a legend :rolleyes: Double Standards when it suits you best I guess[/quote']

Cantona reacting to Racial abuse.

Cantona being CONDEMNED by Man Utd.

Cantona's actions being condemned by SAF.

Cantona APOLOGISING for his actions.

Yeah it is exactly the same FGS...............

Everybody else is wrong.

LFC are right. :rolleyes:

Anyway' date=' Norwich away next, hope we can keep this little spark flying.

If we can get to the City match needing a win I would take it now.[/quote']

What you are ridiculous, not only do you incite that we are a disgrace to society, that you now refuse to debate because you think your above it, this morale highground you lot are taking is ridiculous after everything you lot have done.

Cantona kicking a fan' date=' yet he is a legend :rolleyes: Double Standards when it suits you best I guess[/quote']

No you're incorrect that was just cultural differences (think thats the current trendy excuse you lot use) that's just how they say hello in france well that and headbutting people

Edit: didnt realise that was a german link lol :P

Cantona reacting to Racial abuse.

Cantona being CONDEMNED by Man Utd.

Cantona's actions being condemned by SAF.

Cantona APOLOGISING for his actions.

Yeah it is exactly the same FGS...............

Judging from his comments on Suarez, Cantona should have been sold, it's just ridiculous that United fans of all fans can condemn any club.

BBC Website

Police seized copies of a Manchester United fanzine before the match with Liverpool amid fears its cover would stoke the racism row between the clubs.

'The Red Issue'* fanzine featured a cut-out Ku Klux Klan-style mask with the words "LFC Suarez is innocent".

The magazines, described by police as "potentially offensive", were confiscated outside Old Trafford.

LINK TO BBC ARTICLE

LINK TO DAILYMAIL

*not to be confused with The Big Issue, which is sold by Bebe :D

What you are ridiculous' date=' not only do you incite that we are a disgrace to society, that you now refuse to debate because you think your above it, this morale highground you lot are taking is ridiculous after everything you lot have done.[/quote']

I would focus on your CURRENT issues rather than trying to play it down by focusing on OUR past.

Whatever we have done in the past has no bearing on the disgrace your club CURRENTLY is.

If it is that bad for you, go into the LFC thread and slate us there.

Everone on here (Utd fans) are in agreement on who is the disgrace and you are going to convince no-one.

When we are in the dock for something bad feel free to come here and slate us for it. But as it is our club has acted with DIGNITY and RESPECT - 2 words your club obviously need to add to their vocabulary.

For the last time time, Cantona kicked at an absolute scum of a human being who was racist.

Suarez broke a Ref's nose whilst at Nacional 'cos he didnt agree with him

Suarez bit Bakkal and then threw his toys out after Ajax criticised him.

Suarez racially abused Patrice Evra.

Suarez showed the middle finger to the Fulham fans.

Suarez deliberately kicked out at Scott Parker.

And then you add in the fact that he acts quite pathetically on the pitch, took Groningen (a club he claimed he had affection for) to court and then you have ludicrous tackles like this and many other antics

luis%20suarez%20outrageous%20tackle.gif

He is an odius little .... and I pray that one day he truly gets what he deserves....

I would focus on your CURRENT issues rather than trying to play it down by focusing on OUR past.

Whatever we have done in the past has no bearing on the disgrace your club CURRENTLY is.

If it is that bad for you' date=' go into the LFC thread and slate us there.

Everone on here (Utd fans) are in agreement on who is the disgrace and you are going to convince no-one.

When we are in the dock for something bad feel free to come here and slate us for it. But as it is our club has acted with DIGNITY and RESPECT - 2 words your club obviously need to add to their vocabulary.[/quote']

As Ian posted, KKK Masks are so Respectful :rolleyes:

Tbh mate I used to read your posts and pretty much agree, but after your earlier comment, it's kind of hit a nerve and backs-up the reasons why I dislike all United fans, your arrogance is unrivaled, I know people say stuff in the heat of goal celebration but your comments were uncalled for and disrespectful. And again backs-up the fact that this Forum has grown more and more childish over the years.

I honestly think you English have way too much sportsmanship. Suarez is a latino' date=' their passion and behaviour towards football goes beyond your understanding. I have no problem admitting I wouldn't have shaken hands with Evra either if I sat out eight matches for ON-PITCH words.[/quote']

I know he should of been locked up:rolleyes:

Can people not just accept Suarez is guilty. He was not proven innocent, he was proven GUILTY. IMO Evra had more reason not to shake hands with Suarez but since Evra is a real man he offered his hand.

And was it really too much to ask for Suarez to take a second out of his life to shake hands.