• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Its ok guys the players are giving 'everything' :rolleyes:

Not good enough once again' date=' getting tired of saying that tbh. Thought the CL exit or the City defeat would have been eye openers but sadly not.

EL exit to give the team a wake up call, I doubt it.[/quote']

If this was the EPL then I would be worried. Ok we have been shocking in Europe (CL) this season but I'm not too worried, hearts aren't in it.

Hopefully City beat Sporting.

We're playing poor because lets face it' date=' its not a competition worth winning really.

I'm more than happy to go out and City go through.

Edit - 2-0.[/quote']

as i remember United would make history if they won this competition and SAF was very ambitious with his statements

Re: Respuesta: Official Red Devils thread

Even if you're not focused on EL you should be a bit worried about your performance today...

Edit: Very very worried...

None more so than our previous displays in Europe this season.

Fergie needs to realise that the teams playing us in Europe have absolutely nothing to lose so they will give it a go and more often than not they win:o

We're playing poor because lets face it' date=' its not a competition worth winning really.[/quote']

That's a poor attitude. I dunno why some people think the Europa League is basically a Mickey Mouse cup. I think this was a winnable competition for Man Utd which would restore some pride after being knocked out of the CL. Now they've just made themselves a laughing stock after a poor European season and a poor perfomance today.

Also didn't the likes of Rooney and SAF said they were in it to win it?

That's a poor attitude. I dunno why some people think the Europa League is basically a Mickey Mouse cup. I think this was a winnable competition for Man Utd which would restore some pride after being knocked out of the CL. Now they've just made themselves a laughing stock after a poor European season and a poor perfomance today.

Also didn't the likes of Rooney and SAF said they were in it to win it?

They can't turn around and say 'yeah we're only here for a laugh'

Re: Respuesta: Official Red Devils thread

Rafael can't be worst and I hope that Pogba is not the future of Manchester in the midfield...

You can't judge the lad on 30 minutes of football, anyway I thought he looked pretty good on the ball at times.

In my opinion the result is a blessing in disguise, United can now focus fully on retaining the Premiership title, and if City go through they'll still be having to manage Thursday night games with a league game on the weekend.

If I remember correctly' date=' I think there was an Italian (?) team in the UEFA cup which didn't really care about the competition and just fielded youth players.[/quote']

Yes, I was just saying they can't come out and say we don't care, we're too big a club.