Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

ahh! watched the entire game from the 30th minute and no goals:(

anyone have a youtube video?

And if people still don't see what I mean about berba having the best first touch then...

If you were watching my link' date=' it showed the goals again there now... :P

[url']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUrdnlXzmrU[/url] - Theres Owens goal.

nani did well. some good crosses and passes. berba shoulc have scored the header.

oh well hopefully owen can do well during the prem league

Berba should have scored?! What about the sitter Anderson missed? :o

• Replies 43.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

If you were watching my link' date=' it showed the goals again there now... :P

[url']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUrdnlXzmrU[/url] - Theres Owens goal.

Berba should have scored?! What about the sitter Anderson missed? :o

Anderson was a tougher tbf as he had to completely change his angle. Don't care as he played some absolutely top notch long passes which would have done scholes proud. On Scholes he looked really poor:(

Hmm.. Owen .. maybe this is a sign of things to come?

I do think Nani will play a big role next season, maybe replacing Ronaldo, he has the talent, just didn't play enough games..

Is Valencia on tour guys or is he joining up with the squad later? :)

Hmm.. Owen .. maybe this is a sign of things to come?

I do think Nani will play a big role next season' date=' maybe replacing Ronaldo, he has the talent, just didn't play enough games..

Is Valencia on tour guys or is he joining up with the squad later? :)[/quote']

no valencia is not on tour. went ecuador to get some visa or summat.

will play in Germany

Sadly' date=' it won't happen. Cause, the Audi Cup has be organised to commemorate 100 years of Audi, who are based in Munich, Germany.[/quote']

I know the reasoning behind it, but surely they can see the benefits of it for themselves (Audi) as well as the clubs involved.

If it's a success, I wouldnt bet against it happening again.

From what I have seen of Gabriel Obertan' date=' it looks like he isn't a great crosser either. :D

Is Ljajic (spelling) a good crosser ? When does he move to Manchester anyway ?[/quote']

I'm not sure about Ljajic's crossing. But he definitely has the best potential out of all our young wingers. Hes coming in January.

From what I have seen of Gabriel Obertan' date=' it looks like he isn't a great crosser either. :D

Is Ljajic (spelling) a good crosser ? When does he move to Manchester anyway ?[/quote']

He doesnt cross no he's more of a AM like kaka they say hes the new serb kaka with his very good skills and quick feet he's suppost to be class for his age but lets see how he copes at utd.

He doesnt cross no he's more of a AM like kaka they say hes the new serb kaka with his very good skills and quick feet he's suppost to be class for his age but lets see how he copes at utd.

Nah tbh he plays more in a wide position than AM. Hes probably best off there too as hes got really quick feet and can run at defenders well.

my friend told me that man united are the favourites to sign david villa' date=' he showed me the website and it looks like a reliable site.

the link is

http://guillembalague.com/rumores_desp.php?id=216&titulo=United%20Prepared%20to%20Swoop%20for%20Frustrated%20Villa

That article was written on the 19th which was two days. He said they would bid in the next day or 2. I have heard nothing yet....

my friend told me that man united are the favourites to sign david villa' date=' he showed me the website and it looks like a reliable site.

the link is

[url']http://guillembalague.com/rumores_desp.php?id=216&titulo=United%20Prepared%20to%20Swoop%20for%20Frustrated%20Villa[/url]

For all Guillem Balague is well-respected and has good links in spanish football, he does tend to have a 'mare now and again with his predictions, especially those regarding the transfer market.

For now I'd take it with a pinch of salt, I'll believe it when I see it B)

(I HOPE HE'S RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!)