• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

I just don't see it happening tonight' date=' we cant get the ball near the box, let alone the goal.[/quote']

Everytime i flick across to Sky Sports News it seems to be Wigan on the attack!

Thought it would be more difficult than a lot of people gave Wigan credit for, but didn't see them beating you.

Is everyone doing predictions nowadays???:P

Well I'll join in the party and have a go...

I reckon we'll just put them to the sword tonight. Wigan have shown signs of improvement but I reckon they won't turn up and a couple of early goals will get us going:p Predicting that we'll go at them in the first half i.e send a message that we're not backing off and then we'll ease through the second half adding another goal or two in the process.

Could easy be 5/6 but I'll play safe and be generous on Wigan and go for 4...

So at least 4-0

Muttley.gif

Fully expect you lot to bounce back from this but it does make things more interesting :) Your fans on the BBC live text seem to have selective memories...

Omar' date=' via text: "Wigan's goal comes from a corner which it never ever was. And then Man U are denied probably the most stone wall penalty I've seen this season. Yet we get the decisions? Unbelievable."[/quote']

Wrongly disallowed goal?

Full time. Wigan fully deserve their win. The disallowed goal and the united penalty cancel each other out.

Worst performance of the season from United.

I think that we played better v City when we lost 6-1.

It will be interesting to see who will play vs Aston Villa,I think that Fergie will change at least 5 players.

Jones - Rafael

Evans - Smalling

Chicharito - Welbeck

Giggs - Scholes

Young - Nani

Stu : But still it is 2:1,one for wigan and two for united (wrong decisions).. :D

And it is not excuse,wigan deserved all 3 points.

Full time. Wigan fully deserve their win. The disallowed goal and the united penalty cancel each other out.

Worst performance of the season from United.

Without a doubt the worst performance. Why did Fergie take Rooney off? So what if he was playing poor, the whole team was and if anyone has the ability to change a game in a flash it's him.

This also shows how important Scholes, ie a good CM, is for us. We didn't create all tonight and now the season is wide open again. At least we're still 5 points on top. :P

Stu : But still it is 2:1' date='one for wigan and two for united (wrong decisions).. :D

And it is not excuse,wigan deserved all 3 points.[/quote']

You should be able to defend from an incorrectly given corner. Similar to a foul that shouldn't have been given which happens every game. Nearly 10 minutes of Fergie time too.

Listened to the game on talksport (Stan Collymore is incredibly annoying) and it sounded like Wigan fully deserved the win. Keeps things interesting in the title race but I also think that City's result tonight was reflective of the fact that the pressure was off as they were 8 points behind .... I fancy Norwich to get something on Saturday when they 'tense up' again.

5 games to go, 5 points clear - we will have thrown it away if we were to lose it from here.

Sun 15 (H) Aston Villa

Sun 22 (H) Everton

Mon 30 (A) Man City

Sat 6 (H) Swansea

Sun 13 (A) Sunderland

I think we will win the remaining home games (Everton will be tough though) meaning that if we avoid defeat at the Emptyhad, the result at Sunderland won't matter.

City would also have to win at Norwich on Saturday and away at Newcastle for it to go this far and I think they will drop points in one or both of those fixtures.

You should be able to defend from an incorrectly given corner. Similar to a foul that shouldn't have been given which happens every game. Nearly 10 minutes of Fergie time too.

I agree,but still,if they did not score,nobody would say a word.

That is football.

Without doubt the worst performance of the season, pathetic dosen't quite cover it. Not sure why anyone would moan Rooney being taken off, he was the worst of the lot

And this is why you should never predict 6-0 wins before a game, and looks like most of the players went out with that attitude as well

I'd have to agree :P

Well the fat lady isn't singing yet! Title race back on!

Never said she was;):P

Slightly wrong with my prediction but you can't get everything right:o

And to be honest, I thought the disallowed goal was correct, clear that Caldwell blocked De Gea...

Almost guarentee most pundits will now go on and say that City will win the league...repeat that performance twice and they will.