• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

If you can name me 5 dives that were much worse and caused the outcome of a game please go ahead.........

There have been worse dives, they may not have had an outcome of the game though. That doesn't matter in all fairness, a dive is a dive whether it's on the half way line or penalty box and whether nothing comes of it in respect to the scoreline.

I'll add two to the list right now

Perch and Carroll in the New v Liv game.

Again' date='ask Ashley Young,nobody told him to go for a cheap penalty.He did it by himself.

Suarez is always simulating. :)[/quote']

How many times has Suarez got a penalty from a dive this season.........He's also one of the most fouled players in the league.

You'll prop up with Arsenal but there was contact so according to you guys thats fine isn't it? :rolleyes:

There have been worse dives' date=' they may not have had an outcome of the game though. That doesn't matter in all fairness, a dive is a dive whether it's on the half way line or penalty box and whether nothing comes of it in respect to the scoreline.

Perch and Carroll in the New v Liv game.[/quote']

There was more contact on Perch's nose in that New - Liv game than there was on Youngs foot today....

There have been worse dives' date=' they may not have had an outcome of the game though. That doesn't matter in all fairness, a dive is a dive whether it's on the half way line or penalty box and whether nothing comes of it in respect to the scoreline.

Perch and [b']Carroll[/b] in the New v Liv game.

Didn't get a penalty for that though did he?

Fair enough and I suspect it was similar against QPR. But why go for a cheap penalty to get the lead if you're dominating so much?

The team scored the penalty.

Well it wouldn't have been the game plan to start diving. Young as said before, has his own agenda in that respect.

As do many other players in the Premier League

That's down to correct refereeing. Penalty or not' date=' it was a dive. So are you saying it's acceptable to dive as long as the ref isn't fooled by it?[/quote']

How did you get that from that?

No but it didn't change the outcome of the game which was my question. If you saw my posts on the LFC Thread where I condemned him and said it was the most ridiculous thing i've seen all season.

Hope that Hurt Young ;)

If you can name me 5 dives that were much worse and caused the outcome of a game please go ahead.........

You're calling at half time that this penalty is the one thing that won us the game? Come on now. So that point is invalid for now

So disregarding your second point and only using the first (In no particular order):

Suarez vs Arsenal

Bale vs Arsenal

Bale vs Liverpool

Bellamy vs Blackburn

Carroll vs Newcastle

Bale vs Everton

Think maybe only 2 or 3 were given as fouls, the others either called as diving or no action taken, all dives which involved zero contact whatsoever, all worse than Young's by far.

No but it didn't change the outcome of the game which was my question. If you saw my posts on the LFC Thread where I condemned him and said it was the most ridiculous thing i've seen all season.

Hope that Hurt Young ;)

And as I've said....it matters not if it changes the outcome of the game. A dive is a dive. How the game pans out after that is a different matter

Where have i said thats the worst:rolleyes:

If there was a rule in place that got players banned it wouldnt happen' date='deary me.[/quote']

You picked this one solely as the one which he should retrospectively get banned for, none other, implies that any other dive was less, how can I say, of a foul I suppose.

[

Hope that Hurt Young ;)

Lol, such logic...

And you can't stand diving but fully condone dirty tackles? Really cool. B)