• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Come on Ian.. You can't really complain about the outcome of the match. It was a categorical Victory..

I am not complaining one iota about the end result - just poking fun at the fact that Ashley Young is clearly a cheat of the worse kind :)

Remember - I haven't even watched the game, only the diving on replay :)

I'm off back to United Thread hibernation :)

WqQ3Q.gif

Defend that. Go on.

I used to rate Young but nowadays he's just a disgusting cheat.

Fair enough then...

For starters there was contact, quite clearly...also it appears to be that Young's foot got stood on which is fairly painful and will make you go down.

Yes it is a theatrical fall, but nonetheless it is a penalty.

I'm just away to put a bet on that whenever that happens to your team (i.e. ABU people) that you will be shouting penalty. Guarenteed money:)

Fair enough then...

For starters there was contact' date=' quite clearly...also it appears to be that Young's foot got stood on which is fairly painful and will make you go down.

I'm just away to put a bet on that whenever that happens to your team (i.e. ABU people) that you will be shouting penalty. Guarenteed money:)[/quote']

antoine-dodson-gif.gif

Fair enough then...

For starters there was contact' date=' quite clearly...also it appears to be that Young's foot got stood on which is fairly painful and will make you go down.

I'm just away to put a bet on that whenever that happens to your team (i.e. ABU people) that you will be shouting penalty. Guarenteed money:)[/quote']

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

If this is serious then I worry for you.

Try watching it without the glasses.

The use of English in that 'poster' is appalling. Could it be due to English not being his first language?

And what cup/trophy is that on the poster that he seems to intimate you have won 20 times?

It kind've looks like a gold coloured FA Vase' date=' and I don't recall United ever winning that :)[/quote']

A little racist to assume that he's not English because of the colour of his skin?

Cup looks a little like the SMFA Shield .... we've not won that either. Rumours are that the Emptyhad club are going to try and buy one for £550m but are likely to fail.

The use of English in that 'poster' is appalling. Could it be due to English not being his first language?

And what cup/trophy is that on the poster that he seems to intimate you have won 20 times?

It kind've looks like a gold coloured FA Vase' date=' and I don't recall United ever winning that :)[/quote']

"Kind've"???

Epic fail.... ;)

A little racist to assume that he's not English because of the colour of his skin?

Cup looks a little like the SMFA Shield .... we've not won that either. Rumours are that the Emptyhad club are going to try and buy one for £550m but are likely to fail.

So much win, must...spread...

I didn't assume he wasn't an English speaker because of his skin colour - I assumed it because the use of English in the poster is grammatically incorrect and he is in Old Trafford with a scarf that looks brand new (i.e. never been to OT before' date=' bought match ticket, bought top, bought scarf, bought Red Issue = proper fan now! lol)

[b']1+1 = 2 :)[/b]

As for my 'Epic Fail' I have no option but to accept that the use of the contraction 'kind've' is wholly incorrect and therefore makes a mockery of my original point.

Now, in order that the Official Red Devils thread can return to it's normal 'Alex in Wonderland' loveliness I shall return to a state of proper hibernation with regards to this thread.

Adios! Until next time! :)

I think it's supposed to be a pun. It doesn't necessarily have to be grammatically correct in this instance (though it does help). Besides, we all knew what the poster was intending to get across, and that's the most important thing.

Besides, the way the schools are at the minute, this guy's first language probably is English. :)

I think it's supposed to be a pun. It doesn't necessarily have to be grammatically correct in this instance (though it does help). Besides' date=' we all knew what the poster was intending to get across, and that's the most important thing.

Besides, the way the schools are at the minute, this guy's first language probably is English. :)[/quote']

Well it clearly is a pun. The Red 'W' is an upside down 'M'.