Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Guest Scout Maker

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Kagawa' date='Eriksen,Clyne and Modric :P .

Kagawa 13M

Eriksen 15-20M

Clyne 5M

Modric 30M

=

68M

:P[/quote']

Though you probably won't care after what just happened Clyne won't cost you more than £2M in compensation as he's out of contract in the summer.

Though you probably won't care after what just happened Clyne won't cost you more than £2M in compensation as he's out of contract in the summer.

Is he not signing a new contract? He's definitely moving on?

Did not know that,better for us (ofc if Fergie is interested in him).

Personally ill be over the moon just to sign Kagawa this summer and no-one else.. would be good for the financial side of things in asia aswell which is a major point the board and fergie could be tempted to bringing him here

What positions do you lads think we need/you want ?

Absolutely gutted to lose the title like that (not to mention throwing away an 8 point lead), hard to believe it just happened:( Congrats to City for the title, best team won. I think I finally how Bayern fans and players felt at the Nou Camp

All said and done proud of our squad, 89 points is a fantastic haul of points most of them without our captain. We'll be back next year and hopefully take the title back:)

I pity the Liverpool fans though, 37 points behind us and they look happy. pathetic club and pathetic fans

Joe Barton is :mad:

lol at the City fans who left early

Guest Scout Maker

Is he not signing a new contract? He's definitely moving on?

99% sure he's not signing a new contract, has looked totally disinterested in the last few months. Everyone at Palace has pretty much accepted he isn't going to sign even though we've apparently offered him the highest wages of anyone at the club. I was hoping we would sell him in January and get around £5-6M rather than him go for peanuts now, seeing as it looked like we weren't challenging for anything in the league, the only thing left was the Carling Cup semi-final.

He's a great player however he's got some attitude problems. Always in arguments on facebook/twitter and apparently got into a few fights in training. I was at the Palace Player of the Year dinner yesterday and he was on his phone the whole time and as soon as it was over made a quick dash to the exit without saying a word to anyone. At least he showed up this year, last year he won the award and wasn't even there!

Personally ill be over the moon just to sign Kagawa this summer and no-one else.. would be good for the financial side of things in asia aswell which is a major point the board and fergie could be tempted to bringing him here

What positions do you lads think we need/you want ?

Cm' date='some young LB and kagawa. :P

Absolutely gutted to lose the title like that (not to mention throwing away an 8 point lead), hard to believe it just happened:( Congrats to City for the title, best team won. I think I finally how Bayern fans and players felt at the Nou Camp

All said and done proud of our squad, 89 points is a fantastic haul of points most of them without our captain. We'll be back next year and hopefully take the title back:)

I pity the Liverpool fans though, 37 points behind us and they look happy. pathetic club and pathetic fans

Joe Barton is :mad:

lol at the City fans who left early

On the end,maybe it is good that Barton was sent off,I think that City would beat QPR easier if Barton wasn't send off,same like with Barca Chelsea or Barca Inter.

You ran us very very close :o Too close for my liking... I need a long lie down :P

Here's to more incredible title races between us; cracking season.

beer_toast-912.jpg

Fair play.

99% sure he's not signing a new contract' date=' has looked totally disinterested in the last few months. Everyone at Palace has pretty much accepted he isn't going to sign even though we've apparently offered him the highest wages of anyone at the club. I was hoping we would sell him in January and get around £5-6M rather than him go for peanuts now, seeing as it looked like we weren't challenging for anything in the league, the only thing left was the Carling Cup semi-final.

He's a great player however he's got some attitude problems. Always in arguments on facebook/twitter and apparently got into a few fights in training. I was at the Palace Player of the Year dinner yesterday and he was on his phone the whole time and as soon as it was over made a quick dash to the exit without saying a word to anyone. At least he showed up this year, last year he won the award and wasn't even there![/quote']

Surprised so little has been made in the sports media about it (nationwide anyway) and really? Does the manager not say/do anything about it?

Cm' date='[b']some young LB[/b] and kagawa. :P

On the end,maybe it is good that Barton was sent off,I think that City would beat QPR easier if Barton wasn't send off,same like with Barca Chelsea or Barca Inter.

Fair play.

Jetro Willems would be awesome.

Guest Scout Maker

Surprised so little has been made in the sports media about it (nationwide anyway) and really? Does the manager not say/do anything about it?

It's hardly fists being thrown or anything just a bit of pushing and shoving and words being said, apparently with Paddy McCarthy the club captain after we lost 3-0 to Nottingham Forest.

Eden Hazard - "You'll never see me in the red of Lille again. It will be another red next season."

Well Well Well ;).

Could had swone i seen he said he would be wearing blue last week

:confused:.. would be a cracking little signing if we pulled it off though ;)