Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils thread

It is him.

I've been watching the parade and didn't notice that. Sure it's not shopped?

I'm sure Fergie would be determined to win regardless of that poster anyway :) I'm also sure City will provide a substantial defence of our title (God, that sounds weird!) :D

I'm sure Fergie would be determined to win regardless of that poster anyway :) I'm also sure City will provide a substantial defence of our title (God' date=' that sounds weird!) :D[/quote']

I don't think it's shopped, very sure.

Not sure what he means, City win the title once so it's the end of Fergie? Oh well.

I'm sure Fergie would be determined to win regardless of that poster anyway :) I'm also sure City will provide a substantial defence of our title (God' date=' that sounds weird!) :D[/quote']

It's not a shop seen a few pics of it, I think it was shown on SSN.

Even for Tevez its a bit low.

Measure of the man in terms of Tevez and his sign - he's something of a fraud even parading around with a title he threatened to rob his club of with his idiocy.

In general, the City players have been eloquent and gracious in victory and I was particularly impressed with an interview that Kompany gave that I heard on talk sport news this morning.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/7756885/Hazard-confirms-Manchester-move

So he's definitely coming to Manchester... but where?

To be honest I think he's being a bit of an idiot by deliberately making a meal out of it.

If you are going to pick a team don't say you might pick their rivals just keep quiet till you have made up your mind. It just makes you sound spoilt.

Tevez's sign (well, the sign someone in the crowd undoubtedly gave him) is silly. I can understand why Tevez might personally have misgivings towards Fergie but I'm disappointed that he chose a day of celebration for City to display it so crassly.

Supposedly 50 MiB's at Deansgate trying to ruin City's celebrations or something.

Of course, some United folk aren't too classy either...

Scholes on for another Season the freeeeking Legend!

heard something about him CONSIDERING coming out of International Retirement for the Euro's i really doubt this but it would make the Competition and England's chances a whole lot sweeter!

Also sad to see RVN Retiring he was my favorite player at Manchester United and was gutted to see him Leave he is Truly a Legend :)

In general' date=' the City players have been eloquent and gracious in victory and I was particularly impressed with an interview that Kompany gave that I heard on talk sport news this morning.[/quote']

Echo these thoughts from Stifler.. heard the Kompany interview on MOTD last night and instantly got alot of respect for what he said.. could had easily come out and said the usuall stuff like '' we are the best team in manchester'' blah blah blah, but to come and say he'll look forward to the challenge of facing more title battles against the two sides is a true reflection on what sort of guy the lad is, unlike a certain Mr Tevez

:rolleyes:

What a day on Sunday, can't say I've ever been as gutted tbf... never thought we had a chance really until the dying embers of both games then I started to believe. Anyways, congrats to City but as they so kindly remind us all the time that is in the past now and its next season that matters now. :)

As for the whole Tevez poster scandal - classy as always.

The final awards list:

Players' Player of the Year - Antonio Valencia

Sir Matt Busby Fans' Player of the Year - Antonio Valencia

Goal of the Season - Antonio Valencia ( v Blackburn)

Denzil Haroun Reserve Player of the Year - Michael Keane

Jimmy Murphy Young Player of the Year - Mats Daehli

Antonio Valencia clean sweeps the awards. To think of it, he was left out of the biggest game of the season. Just can't get my mind out of it. Other important points yesterday were Sir Alex confirming that Scholes will carry on next season and probably it would be Giggs' last as well. As for the transfers, David Gill said that certain targets had been identified and some new additions are likely. I just hope United don't delay getting in a midfielder this summer now that Scholes has extended his contract. We definitely need a good mids, in addition the full backs.

Hazard yesterday confirmed that he'll be playing in Manchester for sure, not revealing which one. But I'm very very sure it's going to be City. It would really surprise me if United signed him up

What a day on Sunday' date=' can't say I've ever been as gutted tbf... never thought we had a chance really until the dying embers of both games then I started to believe. Anyways, congrats to City but as they so kindly remind us all the time that is in the past now and its next season that matters now. :)

[b']As for the whole Tevez poster scandal - classy as always[/b].

A City spokeswoman said: "The creation of the tasteless material is in itself reprehensible and in accepting and brandishing it, Carlos has made a significant error of judgement."

How many times have we heard this. Getting used to it now! :P

Tevez said: "I got carried away in the excitement of the moment and I certainly didn't mean any disrespect to Sir Alex Ferguson, who I admire as a man and a manager."

Makes me laugh really!

Maybe you could chip in?

I am, half of it is from my savings he just needs to get a new job to be sure he has weekends off and we can buy them/go on the waiting list if there still is one.

You don't need to provoke.

You won the title and thats it,you were better this season and you deserved it.

But pictures like this are stupid,you can find 100 of funny pictures about City,I have at least 10 pictures about your clown tevez,but I don't want to post it,because I don't want to be like that.

I doubt that I ever posted some picture where they make fun of City,maybe one,but I can't remember it,but this isn't your first time,just saying.

And you could at least put some smaller picture,that picture is too large.

Elsewhere, Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed that Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs will continue playing at United until at least the end of next season.

These are the bad news :

TRANSFER NEWS

In today's transfer news, Robin van Persie is set for talks with Arsene Wenger and Arsenal chief executive Ivan Gazidis about his future tomorrow. (BBC Sport)

Chelsea and Liverpool could miss out on Brazil and Sao Paulo midfielder Lucas, with Inter Milan now the favourites to sign the 19-year-old star. (talkSPORT)

And finally, Eden Hazard has confirmed he will be playing in Manchester next season, seemingly confirming he will indeed join Manchester City. (Sky Sports)