Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Oh - I forgot to post this lol

United currently lead 1-0 if people think I am only posting it cos City are winning :)

(more than 20' date='000 empty seats at this one :D)[/quote']

Do you train your youth players stature to match the first team at all? I genuinely thought your number 10 was Aguero (from the stand view) and the ginger/blonde (?) lad in the centre was like Silva but with a different hair colour :P

Do you train your youth players stature to match the first team at all? I genuinely thought your number 10 was Aguero (from the stand view) and the ginger/blonde (?) lad in the centre was like Silva but with a different hair colour :P

I think 10 is Assulin (ex Barca) - but I think the idea of the 'new' academy will be to train the players in the Barca style - i.e. the way the first team plays.

EDIT I was wrong - 10 isn't Assulin :

I think 10 is Assulin (ex Barca) - but I think the idea of the 'new' academy will be to train the players in the Barca style - i.e. the way the first team plays.

Assulin's wearing 11. Think 10 is Elabdellaoui and the David Silva like player is Denis Suarez; who's superb :)

What are you talking about? I wouldn't lie about something as serious as this.

Nobody takes you seriously though, no offence. But if there were any truth in the slightest - it would be the best move for him IMO. Would probably win the league again next season and he would be seen as the catalyst.

Nobody takes you seriously though' date=' no offence.[/b'] But if there were any truth in the slightest - it would be the best move for him IMO. Would probably win the league again next season and he would be seen as the catalyst.

Well, they should. As i said in the Arsenal thread, my info is coming from the same guy who told me about the Mata deal being total hogwash when everyone believed it to be a certainty that he'd be an Arsenal player. He's also rubbished rumours with Reina and Alonso although they were never really on.

Ahh now I know who Jesse Lingard is - I was talking to a member of his family recently :)

eden-h.png

Hmm' date='I guess that we will have to wait until Monday.[/quote']

Didn't he say he was "definitely" playing in blue next season?

Stalybridge play in blue - so do Maine Road FC....the plot thickens :)

Ahh now I know who Jesse Lingard is - I was talking to a member of his family recently :)

Or FC Manchester in Red :P.

Will keane looks a very promising player. I'd love for RVP to come here can't see it happening though.

Or he is just flying to Manchester airport then taking a taxi to Liverpool to sign for Everton;)

Don't know if this has been mentioned but it seems that Tevez is more stupid than thought.

"It seems Ferguson is the president of England"

First of all, after 4/5 years in the UK you would think that he would know that in a monarchy, like there is in the UK, there is no President, instead there is a Prime Minister.

And also he would have to be the President of the Great Britain not England:p;)

And apparently we're going to match City's bid for RVP whatever that may be.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but it seems that Tevez is more stupid than thought.

First of all' date=' after 4/5 years in the UK you would think that he would know that in a monarchy, like there is in the UK, there is no President, instead there is a Prime Minister.

And also he would have to be the President of the Great Britain not England:p;)

And apparently we're going to match City's bid for RVP whatever that may be.[/quote']

Shame on Tevez for making a factually incorrect joke :rolleyes: He won't give a damn how the country's run seeing as he spends half his time trying to work himself out of it ;)

I hope we have fun with the last bit :P