• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IanMcCo

• Frozy

• Hercule Poirot

• Stuart H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Official Manchester United Thread Just tried changing the password on my laptop to Man Utd defence but it said it was too weak

Re: Official Red Devils thread Apparently, it's been caused by City opening their trophy cabinet LOL

Re: Official Red Devils Thread Right I'd thought I'd air some opinions on recent activity. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Di Maria The recent acquisition of Di Maria appears to have split bo

Posted Images

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Got some inside information that Ronaldo is on his way back to United and will indeed be the player to wear number 7 next season. 99% it will happen. My sources are very reliable. :)

Since when was your building colleague Tomasz happen to be a 'very reliable' source in terms of football, Stanisław?

Our reserves won the Senior Cup last night:D

Beat City 2-0 with Will Keane and Luke Giverin with the goals:)

Very even game. You had the best of the first half and we had the best of the second; we just didn't make any clear cut chances. You scored your second on the break in the 90th minute as we were throwing everyone forwards.

Ole Gunnar to be interviewed for Villa job......

This is a Manchester United thread Ian in case you forgot :)

We don't want the matters of Aston Villa discussed here now do we?

Unless you're mentioning it because of one of our former players Ole Gunnar Solskjaer? :eek:

But that wouldn't be right seeing as discussing Tevez yesterday who also happens to be one of Uniteds former players wasn't appropriate for this thread in your eyes :eek:

This is a Manchester United thread Ian in case you forgot :)

We don't want the matters of Aston Villa discussed here now do we?

Unless you're mentioning it because of one of our former players Ole Gunnar Solskjaer? :eek:

But that wouldn't be right seeing as discussing Tevez yesterday who also happens to be one of Uniteds former players wasn't appropriate for this thread in your eyes :eek:

It's about future transfers and 6 pointers.

Fergie will be seeking to get another ex player into a EPL club, to guarantee the 6 points and a few million for his dud players. Uniteds finances have suffered since Bruce left Sunderland! :)

It's about future transfers and 6 pointers.

Fergie will be seeking to get another ex player into a EPL club' date=' to guarantee the 6 points and a few million for his dud players. Uniteds finances have suffered since Bruce left Sunderland! :)[/quote']

Guarantee the 6 points? :eek: Are you accusing Aston Villa and Manchester United of match fixing?

Guarantee the 6 points? :eek: Are you accusing Aston Villa and Manchester United of match fixing?

Never - such a thing could be construed as slander :)

What I intended to mean is that Fergie knows the traits, personality and mannerisms of his formar players who have become managers and that this knowledge will make it easier for him to set up his side tactically to 'guarantee' six points against his former employees clubs - as has been proved with several exUnited/Aberdeen players who have since pitted their managerial skills against Sir Alex.

Hence one reason I was glad we got rid of Hughes :)

Never - such a thing could be construed as slander :)

What I intended to mean is that Fergie knows the traits' date=' personality and mannerisms of his formar players who have become managers and that this knowledge will make it easier for him to set up his side tactically to 'guarantee' six points against his former employees clubs - as has been proved with several exUnited/Aberdeen players who have since pitted their managerial skills against Sir Alex.

Hence one reason I was glad we got rid of Hughes :)[/quote']

Umm that's a silly comment mate. He's not playing Ole on Playstation. What he knows about his striking abilities and about the person he is like will have no effect to how the Villa players would perform on the pitch. The only way to 'guarantee the 6 points' would be for the opposition to sabotage their own game. A.K.A match fixing.

Man City - QPR anyone? :eek:

Lool jk :P;)

If we sign RVP... my god I don't know what I would do. Would have to be Fergies best signing after Ronaldo.

My first reaction when I heard this rumor was we don't need him.

Then I thought about it and actually I feel mad for thinking we don't need him.

I really doubt he'll move to United but if he did we would have by a long way the best strike force in the PL.

Though I do think if he did move he wouldn't go to somewhere like City as I'm 99% sure he was very critical of them at some point this season and RVP doesn't strike me as a man who would leave for extra cash.

Still if we are miraculously lucky in this transfer period we'll bag ourselves 2 top AM/Wingers in Kagawa and Hazard, a nice young RB in Clyne and RVP.

A man can dream..... a man can dream.

I really doubt he'll move to United but if he did we would have by a long way the best strike force in the PL.

Though I do think if he did move he wouldn't go to somewhere like City as I'm 99% sure he was very critical of them at some point this season and RVP doesn't strike me as a man who would leave for extra cash.

Still if we are miraculously lucky in this transfer period we'll bag ourselves 2 top AM/Wingers in Kagawa and Hazard' date=' a nice young RB in Clyne and RVP.

A man can dream..... a man can dream.[/quote']

I'm not saying this again. You are NOT signing Kagawa.

I'm sure alcohol would be involved.

haha possibly :P

Still if we are miraculously lucky in this transfer period we'll bag ourselves 2 top AM/Wingers in Kagawa and Hazard' date=' a nice young RB in Clyne and RVP.

A man can dream..... a man can dream.[/quote']

If we sign them 4 players we would be able for Barca and Real nevermind City.

Arsenal and i'm being deadly seriously. Wenger's talked him into a move.

Honestly haven't seen that reported about last I heard he'd had very promising talks with Sir Alex himself. Do you by any chance have a link to something about it?

I think if Wilshere gets back to fitness though Kagawa wouldn't be as vital a player to Arsenal as he would be United so I genuinely don't understand why he'd choose Arsenal over United (and I don't mean any disrespect in this at all)