Just seen this interesting set of stats on twitter

Eden Hazard v Shinji Kagawa Stats:

Played 192/198

Goals 50/86.

Assists 38/45.

Cost €35m/€20m

Make up your own mind! #Better&Cheaper

Better league....

Edit: Haven't checked these stats to see if there right mind.

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Played 192/198

Goals 50/86.

Assists 38/45.

Cost €35m/€20m

Better league....

Well Kagawa is 2 Years older and only has 1 Year on his contract is why his price is low, but there two different players at the end of the day, and Hazard has been played as a LW mostly this season.

Played 192/198

Goals 50/86.

Assists 38/45.

Cost €35m/€20m

Better league....

They're right, but 59 of those Kagawa goals and 33 of his assists came for Cerezo Osaka and Japan, which isn't really any level to judge him considering the standard of the J-League and many Asian nations :)

In his last 64 games for Lille (the same number Kagawa has for Dortmund), Hazard has 24 goals and 21 assists to Kagawa's 27 and 12 in a more advanced role for a better team. Hazard's the better player.

They're right' date=' but 59 of those Kagawa goals and 33 of his assists came for Cerezo Osaka and Japan, which isn't really any level to judge him considering the standard of the J-League and many Asian nations :)

In his last 64 games for Lille (the same number Kagawa has for Dortmund), Hazard has 24 goals and 21 assists to Kagawa's 27 and 12 in a more advanced role for a better team. Hazard's the better player.[/quote']

Either will do for me :o

They're right' date=' but 59 of those Kagawa goals and 33 of his assists came for Cerezo Osaka and Japan, which isn't really any level to judge him considering the standard of the J-League and many Asian nations :)

In his last 64 games for Lille (the same number Kagawa has for Dortmund), Hazard has 24 goals and 21 assists to Kagawa's 27 and 12 in a more advanced role for a better team. Hazard's the better player.[/quote']

It was in Japan's 2nd league :D

I also remember Kagawa complaining that Lewandowski was being selfish or otherwise Kagawa could score a lot more

Hazard has now confirmed via twitter he is signing for the 'Champions League winners' Chelsea....

He may be toying with the public. Afterall both Man utd and Chelsea have been champions league winners in the past so he may just be ruling out a move to city...

Lol i doubt this however, and am just saying it in spite of hope.

He may be toying with the public. Afterall both Man utd and Chelsea have been champions league winners in the past so he may just be ruling out a move to city...

Lol i doubt this however' date=' and am just saying it in spite of hope.[/quote']

Citeh won UCL in Mancini dreams aswell.

Can't say I'm surprised that he's chosen the 'Champions of Europe' Chelsea.

I'd love him to join us obviously.. well I'd be happy for any talented player joining us - But I do believe that Chelsea could be his best option as they have no-one decent in the wide positions

No he didn't.

Anyway I love the people who now act as if Hazard is:

1) A traitor' date=' as if he was expected to join us.

2) How now Kagawa is the far better player than he is.[/quote']

Yes he did.Mostly he played on the wings for Lille..if in game time he went to centre this is other subject.

Yes he did.Mostly he played on the wings for Lille..if in game time he went to centre this is other subject.

Right... so he played on the wings but it's a different subject if he played in the centre?

Cracking signing for Chelsea and I'd be highly amused if Kagawa goes to Arsenal now :P

Right... so he played on the wings but it's a different subject if he played in the centre?

Cracking signing for Chelsea and I'd be highly amused if Kagawa goes to Arsenal now :P

I'd prefer Eriksen anyway..but he's to smart for us.

Djibril Cisse, Stephane Dalmat, Jean Boumsong, El Hadji Diouf, Steve Marlet, Gervinho.

All massively hyped up aswell.

Whilst I would have liked to have seen if he could have cut it for us I am in no way 'gutted' etc etc as he could very easily flop (Chelsea have exceptional form in expensive duds, whilst Hazards antics will put him under the spotlight from the off).

Shinji would be much better value for money as he has proven himself in a 'top' league and will be available for a reasonable figure - one which would not require us to pay £6m in agent fees;)

After Shinji we would only need a new LB, RB, CB, CM and FWD to make us competitve at the top level in Europe again:rolleyes: