Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Very close' date=' and Valencia is taking the mick outta their left-hand side, nice to see, and nice to see Owen and Rooney linking well like before[/quote']

Runs like that , put my doubts to death that Owen may not have it still. Was a very nice run, great ball, great linkage between the two forwards just the old Owen would of scored that chance. Unlucky though

Runs like that ' date=' put my doubts to death that Owen may not have it still. Was a very nice run, great ball, great linkage between the two forwards just the old Owen would of scored that chance. Unlucky though[/quote']

Don't think people realise that although he hasn't got the pace he once had, he's also got it upstairs and knows when to run, which gives him a yard start anyway.

Just had another chance well saved, it's looking good ;)

Must admit, I prefer these games to the ones where we steamroller some asian amateurs.

Both sides playing good, possesion football. And you gauge the quality of the new signings better, as it's quality opposition.

Impresses with Owen and Valencia, Rooney looks sharp and up for it and De Laet :eek: Likes a bloody run don't he?

Also, I'd give the MUTV presenter one! :o

EDIT: Oh Gary Gary, Gary Gary Gary Gary Pallister! :D

Must admit' date=' I prefer these games to the ones where we steamroller some asian amateurs.

Both sides playing good, possesion football. And you gauge the quality of the new signings better, as it's quality opposition.

Impresses with Owen and Valencia, Rooney looks sharp and up for it and De Laet :eek: Likes a bloody run don't he?

Also, I'd give the MUTV presenter one! :o

EDIT: Oh Gary Gary, Gary Gary Gary Gary Pallister! :D[/quote']

De Laet looks like a beast. Like at Hull last season.

OLE OLE OLE OLE :D:D:D

Must admit' date=' I prefer these games to the ones where we steamroller some asian amateurs.

[b']Also, I'd give the MUTV presenter one! :o[/b]

EDIT: Oh Gary Gary, Gary Gary Gary Gary Pallister! :D

I'd let her ride the bowennator ;)

EDIT: Good first half :P