Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils thread

That being signed by United implies him having shown more in his career than Cazorla? So' date=' by the same reasoning, that Bebe was snapped by ManU would imply that he had shown more in one season in Portuguese 2nd tier than Messi still has shown in his whole career. :P

It is not my reasoning, it is yours. If you use that as evidence of quality, then this is where it leads. If it being snapped by ManU does not imply that Bebe had shown more than Messi (or Kakà or Ronaldinho or Falcao or Benzema, you name it), then there is no reason to say that it would imply it in Kagawa's and Cazorla's case. You cannot argue it that way around, you must see what they have actually shown and then to think about whether ManU bought the more or the less proven player. And there's no two ways about it, because only few players in the whole world are more proven than Cazorla, who has been constantly at the top of La Liga for years now, performing in all aspects of the game. He makes plays, he scores goals, he takes set pieces, he wins balls, he defends, he tackles - what does he not do? Oh yeah, he doesn't play GK, and he doesn't sign for ManU.[/quote']

Now you're just talking nonsense, what has Bebe and Messi got to do in comparing two specific players? (Cazorla and Kagawa). Take a chill pill, you're confusing yourself my dear.

Both Hazard and Kagawa are playing well and' date=' scarily in Hazard's case, value for money. Now Kagawa's proving better value for money but Hazard's really impressing, is the better player and, seeing as Chelsea don't really care about money, you can't say Kagawa's the better signing because he was cheaper.

Both signings are impressing and suit the teams that signed them and teams they play for.[/quote']

Finally someone talking sense!

Both impressing Hazard more so but in no way does that mean he's a -18M signing for Chelsea despite what Didi would have you believe... XD

Well' date=' as long as you fail to understand value and price, and sum and parts, I see no reason to continue this discussion.[/quote']

I understand completely value and price don't be so condescending.

You made a stupid comment saying Hazard is the equivalent of a -18M signing because Torres is playing a bit better.

If anyone here does not understand value and price it is you.

Hazard performing very well and making others perform well means that for his PRICE of £32M he represents good VALUE. Being good value or showing that you are worth your price does not mean that your price or value should be deemed at -£18M.

Torres' PRICE was £50M he has not represented good VALUE for money as he has not performed well. Hazard's arrival has improved Torres' performances so he is slightly better VALUE he is still not VALUE FOR MONEY THOUGH and even if he was it does not make Hazard seem like money gained by the club. It just means the money they spent on Hazard was money well spent as he is the reason currently that Torres is playing well.

Torres' and Hazard's PRICE'S are independant of one another so a good £32M investment in Hazard does not cancel or get cancelled by Torres' transfer fee and result in Hazard's cost being more like -£18M.

Finally someone talking sense!

Both impressing Hazard more so but in no way does that mean he's a -18M signing for Chelsea despite what Didi would have you believe... XD

Yeah, must admit i thought Kagawa would be the better signing hands down, but Hazard seems to have made the transition well too. I didn't think he had the mentality for it, but he seems to be handling things well. Maybe that's because he's not the big fish in a small pond any more - no disrespect to Lille or the French league as it's a great league with some really good players throughout.

Two good signings for the league in England as a whole.

Bad News GUYS!

Rooney could face 2 months out of action.:mad:ah rodallega i will kill you

Mate, we have someone called Robin Van Persie now so in addition to our other 3 strikers, we'll be fine:)

Just looking at last season's stats...

Kagawa and Hazard both played in 54 games, and funnily enough scored 23 goals each, Hazard got more assists 25 - 16, Kagawa's scored every 181 minutes and Hazard every 198 minutes.

This season Hazard 1 goal, 6 assists, Kagawa just the one goal. Hazard has played 2 more games though this season so had more time to settle etc.

Due to paying £20m less I would rather have Kagawa, and as said previously that £20m can pretty much pay for the top scorer in the league...

Mate' date=' we have someone called Robin Van Persie now so in addition to our other 3 strikers, we'll be fine:)

Kagawa and Hazard both played in 54 games, and funnily enough scored 23 goals each, Hazard got more assists 25 - 16, Kagawa's scored every 181 minutes and Hazard every 198 minutes.

This season Hazard 1 goal, 6 assists, Kagawa just the one goal. Hazard has played 2 more games though this season so had more time to settle etc.

Due to paying £20m less I would rather have Kagawa, and as said previously that £20m can pretty much pay for the top scorer in the league...[/quote']

Concerning goals, notice that Kagawa played as a second striker, mostly finishing already created chances, tapping rebounds in and so on, while Hazard played as a playmaker, often as a wide player, creating chances and making plays instead. Same going on now in EPL, although Kagawa has played lower and in a more play making role than in Dortmund. That may change, as Rooney is injured Kagawa probably will take directly his position.

Hazard has played one more EPL game, but yes, another in CS, in which he likewise was building up Torres' goal.

Mate' date=' we have someone called Robin Van Persie now so in addition to our other 3 strikers, we'll be fine:)

Due to paying £20m less I would rather have Kagawa, and as said previously that £20m can pretty much pay for the top scorer in the league...[/quote']

Spot on!

But having rooney out for 2 months it does gives you a bad feeling although we would be fine

Spot on!

But having rooney out for 2 months it does gives you a bad feeling although we would be fine

More than fine. Strike is the last position you should be worried about with the likes of Welbeck, Hazard, RvP and Berbatov who can play. Berbatov would still get you goals.

What a stupid user name for a Manicure fan.

hey mate i am new to forum so i have no authority to say you anything as you are surely better then me surely there would be a sense you called me manicure but you should treat others with respect.

coming on to the name.well,there are thousand strange names on the forum and if you call it strange as it has lampard in it and i am unhappy for rooney then its answer is that my favourite player is lampard but i love UTD:)

i Hope you got it

More than fine. Strike is the last position you should be worried about with the likes of Welbeck' date=' Hazard, RvP and Berbatov who can play. Berbatov would still get you goals.[/quote']

i think you meant chicha instead of hazard and shouldn instead of shouldn't?;)

correct me if i am wrong

hey mate i am new to forum so i have no authority to say you anything as you are surely better then me surely there would be a sense you called me manicure but you should treat others with respect.

coming on to the name.well' date='there are thousand strange names on the forum and if you call it strange as it has lampard in it and i am unhappy for rooney then its answer is that my favourite player is lampard but i love UTD:)

i Hope you got it[/quote']

I'm not calling you Manicure, i'm calling your club Manicure. As for me being better then you, you've already shown intelligence beyond the average United fan's capabilities, well done. I'll leave you alone now.

I meant Hazard dude... Just kidding' date=' yeh I did mean Chicha, I was supposed to write Hernandez, how that turned to Hazard, I dont know :D[/quote']

IT HAPPENS,

you are right but rooney injury would have been a huge blow hadn't we got Rvp in our squad

I'm not calling you Manicure' date=' i'm calling your club Manicure. As for me being better then you, you've already shown intelligence beyond the average United fan's capabilities, well done. I'll leave you alone now.[/quote']

Hang on,

who would be better and knows the game a new forumer or a old forumer?

if u thought i called you a superior human being then me then you got it wrong mate

Hang on' date='

if u thought i called you a superior human being then me then you got it wrong mate[/quote']

Don't worry, It's infernito.

Even if you're New to the forums, you still have as much right to voice your opinion or talk back to anyone on here (in a civil manner ofc) as anyone Else on here, wether thwy be New or old.

Reading today that Rooney might be out for upto 2 months - perhaps if there are a few more high profile injuries like that blades might be banned

Hang on' date='

if u thought i called you a superior human being then me then you got it wrong mate[/quote']

Welcome to the SM forum! Be aware that Mr Infernito gets very upset if you say anything even mildly critical of Arsenal, Wenger, the Emirates or anyone associated to the club in any way, except ex players who he hates for leaving unless they were nice about it of course!

That said, he is nowhere near as annoying as I must be to some people :)

Reading today that Rooney might be out for upto 2 months - perhaps if there are a few more high profile injuries like that blades might be banned

Welcome to the SM forum! Be aware that Mr Infernito gets very upset if you say anything even mildly critical of Arsenal' date=' [b']Wenger[/b], the Emirates or anyone associated to the club in any way, except ex players who he hates for leaving unless they were nice about it of course!

That said, he is nowhere near as annoying as I must be to some people :)

No wait I thought he hated Wenger???

Yes Lampard-Legend stay clear of the Arsenal Thread ;)

Rodallega was wearing studs though

Unbelievable that stud's can do that, really looks like a blade slash but the injury is so weird to be so deep and big from studs or even blades. Only thing that would make sense is if Rodallega came out and told everyone he put a knife on his boots for extra grip. :o

Welcome to the SM forum! Be aware that Mr Infernito gets very upset if you say anything even mildly critical of Arsenal' date=' Wenger, the Emirates or anyone associated to the club in any way, except ex players who he hates for leaving unless they were nice about it of course!

That said, he is nowhere near as [b']annoying[/b] as I must be to some people :)

Bit of an understatement:p

According to the Daily Mail, Nani was left out on Saturday due to him leaving to Zenit for £25m...they obviously didn't watch the Everton game last Monday:rolleyes:

Sky Sports mentioned the Rooney leaving rumour on twitter, and the Sun say £50m would buy him:rolleyes: Rooney = Torres...bit harsh on Wayne:cool: