Rishabh Desai

Official Manchester United Thread

Re: Official Red Devils thread

Sell:

Kuszczak

De Laet

Anderson

Park (maybe if we can get a new winger in)

Owen

Berbatov

Bebe

Brown (Reece)

Loan:

Fabio

Macheda

Amos

Vermijl

Veseli

Norwood (Premierleague team hopefully)

Wootton

King

Brady

Keane (Michael)

Fryers

Lingard

Cole

Promote:

Johnstone

Keane (Will)

Tunnicliffe

Sign:

Attacking Midfielder

A new Left Back

Possibly a new Winger?

Just my 2 cents :)

Just found this transfers prediction from 4 months ago, before any of these happened :)

Very accurate I must say :);)

If only we could have brought another decent winger in rather than keep Bebe as 4th choice :P

Just found this transfers prediction from 4 months ago' date=' before any of these happened :)

Very accurate I must say :);)

If only we could have brought another decent winger in rather than keep Bebe as 4th choice :P[/quote']

With bids accepted for Hazard and Lucas, we weren't far off from adding that winger.

We will not sign RVP. Not in our policy to sign over 25/26 already made players. City can have him. I'd be more than happy with Lewandowski.

Just found this transfers prediction from 4 months ago' date=' before any of these happened :)

[b']Very accurate I must say[/b] :);)

If only we could have brought another decent winger in rather than keep Bebe as 4th choice :P

I see your predictions are around as accurate as mine :);):P

3 clubs had offers accepted for Hazard (at his release fee of around £34m). Us and City are for sure' date=' the other is apparently Chelsea, but I couldn't say for definite.

[b']Fully sure he's going to City[/b] and expecting some sort of announcement from him or his agent after Lille's final game tonight, around midnight or so.

OFFICIAL MUFC XI:

Lindegaard

Rafael

Ferdinand

Vidic

Evra

Valencia

Carrick

Cleverley

Kagawa

Welbeck

van Persie

Subs : De Gea' date='Chicharito,Giggs,Evans,Scholes,Powell,Nani.[/quote']

I'm not gonna watch this game....I cant get rid of that awful nightmare.

Why isn't De gea playing? I don't recall mistakes in the past few games

Sir Alex Ferguson has explained why Anders Lindegaard was given the nod in goal for Sunday's clash at Southampton.

David De Gea started on the bench after the Dane was outstanding a midweek run-out at Under-21 level although the manager admits the Spaniard will return for the visit of Wigan in the next Barclays Premier League outing.

"I think young David made a mistake last week [against Fulham]," he told Sky Sports. "He knows it. With the form he's been in, he's been making some fantastic saves, but one error like that could have cost us the game.

"It's just a learning process for him and he'll be back in a couple of weeks' time."

Rio Ferdinand also returned to the side at the heart of the defence, alongside Nemanja Vidic.

"Michael Carrick did a job and did really well but he's back in midfield and I'm delighted," added the boss. "Rio's experience at the back should give us a little more solidity."

What did Welbeck have to do with it? I'm hearing it was Rafael being unable to get there before Lambert but feel free to see things that suit your bizarre opinions :)

It was Rafael mistake for sure but till then Welbeck was useless bar getting a FK for RVP.