Official Manchester United Thread

Rishabh Desai

Re: Official Red Devils thread

I have actually been in the area when it's gone off big time - Roma' date=' C**tic, City, Leeds, Chelsea. Roma was the worst I have seen - the streets were teaming with people attacking innocent people.

It isn't a nice place to be - particularly for kids and women who really wouldn't be expecting that sort of thing in this day and age.

No Blaize for me tonight though - you need a ticket to just get through the doors, although I am sure they would let me in if I asked.

[b']You going tonight Ryan?[/b]

I don't think the Blaize would be a great place for you to be on matchdays anyway, no I'm not because 1. I don't have a ticket. 2. Couldn't find anyone selling 2 for face value and 3. I've been to school already so it's to late to get the train to my Dads.

I have actually been in the area when it's gone off big time - Roma' date=' C**tic, City, Leeds, Chelsea. Roma was the worst I have seen - the streets were teaming with people attacking innocent people.

It isn't a nice place to be - particularly for kids and women who really wouldn't be expecting that sort of thing in this day and age.

No Blaize for me tonight though - you need a ticket to just get through the doors, although I am sure they would let me in if I asked.

[b']You going tonight Ryan?[/b]

See you left off Rangers destroying Manchester a few years ago Ian;)

Manchester United fans' date=' singing? pfft.[/quote']

I don't mind United fans who know the words singing - but the majority of people that go in the Blaize on a match day don't. A large group of them DO - the Pete Boyle lot, but others are just there taking pictures and grinning like....well I don't want to get infracted :)

Just had a thought....

The press focussing on your singing took the attention away from the disgraceful cheating of Welbeck :)

Yeah I mean judging by the storm that surrounded Ashley Young you'd have expected something similar, never happens to Suarez though does it..