Hyina

Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Is Douglas Costa worth buying? I remember he was really highly thought of before the move to Shaktar and Im guessing he could now move to a bigger european club as he has a better Work Permit now..... What's his potential and is he worth buying?

Cheers :)

And he has been linked with Napoli recently....

He's quick,tricky and bit like a raw version of Ronaldo (totally exaggerated comparison I know, but you should see some of his videos) (without the feet flicking btw)

Anyway a more valid comparison is Lucas Moura.

If this is a competitive gw I'd certainly snap him up. If not, I can think of many much better alternatives, he has stagnated right now.

He's quick' date='tricky and bit like a raw version of Ronaldo (totally exaggerated comparison I know, but you should see some of his videos) (without the feet flicking btw)

Anyway a more valid comparison is Lucas Moura.

If this is a competitive gw I'd certainly snap him up. If not, I can think of many much better alternatives, he has stagnated right now.[/quote']

Cheers mate :) It's not very competitive at all tbh apart from the fact no 90 rated players are availiable.... i already have Lucas, Lamela, Shaquiri and Giovinco.... was just thinking of a 5th winger as a back up :L repped if i can :)

Cheers mate :) It's not very competitive at all tbh apart from the fact no 90 rated players are availiable.... i already have Lucas' date=' Lamela, Shaquiri and Giovinco.... was just thinking of a 5th winger as a back up :L repped if i can :)[/quote']

Just wanted to say that getting a 5th winger might cause concerns in your squad, which is a pain in the a***. I'd be more than happy if I had the wingers that you have ATM :)

Just wanted to say that getting a 5th winger might cause concerns in your squad' date=' which is a pain in the a***. I'd be more than happy if I had the wingers that you have ATM :)[/quote']

Best thing about said setup.... Player Concerns - OFF!

GIGGIDY :D

Hi guys!

I know a few names that would rise far beyond 84/85

Atsu

Jesé

Delofeu

Buttner

Betrand

Ogbonna

Acerbi

Zouma

But who should i buy? And you can tell me other risers of this type?

Thanks in advance

get em all, maybe not bertrand, uhm delle, jackson martinez, obiang, ter stegen, unnerstall, nastastic, de sciglio, carvajal, nery, wow so many more :D:D

get em all' date=' maybe not bertrand, uhm delle, jackson martinez, obiang, ter stegen, unnerstall, nastastic, de sciglio, carvajal, nery, wow so many more :D:D[/quote']

Exactly. Is so tough to choose from all of them. I was sad because i missed brazilian ratings to my team. Then i think of this players and others, it makes me happy again. Then i look at the brazilian ratings and makes me sad. Thats so complicated. Why we cant buy them all?:P

Exactly. Is so tough to choose from all of them. I was sad because i missed brazilian ratings to my team. Then i think of this players and others' date=' it makes me happy again. Then i look at the brazilian ratings and makes me sad. Thats so complicated. Why we cant buy them all?:P[/quote']

hahaha ye it is hard

Is james rodriguez of porto worth selling for 15mill please?

Keep Rodriguez. Really.

What is Leitners (dortmund) potential? Can get him from External.

Get Leitner, he'll rise soon.

Probably +2. Don;t know.

Should I sell off Alessandro Matri?

Not sure how he did last season with Juve' date=' but they were champions and had a good season. Worth keeping, or just sell?[/quote']

He scored his share last season, but this season he's not played a lot, seems like giovinco n Quag are in front of him. I might sell if I can get a decent replacement or some good youths.

He scored his share last season' date=' but this season he's not played a lot, seems like giovinco n Quag are in front of him. I might sell if I can get a decent replacement or some good youths.[/quote']

I presume it is safe to assume that he won't make it beyond 90 then? ._.

hahahaha lol 10 characters nice mate :D:D

Yeah well its quite annoying when you just want one word answers

Who to get, Reus or Jovetic? Both are scoring, Reus for the better team but Jojo linked to a couple top EPL sides... Can only get 1.

Also, sell Wilshere? And Jones?

Who to get' date=' Reus or Jovetic? Both are scoring, Reus for the better team but Jojo linked to a couple top EPL sides... Can only get 1.

Also, sell Wilshere? And Jones?[/quote']

Reus for me. And keep both Wilshere and Jones as well unless you've got loads other talented youngsters and your future is more than secure ;)

Buy Hjörtur HERMANNSSON of PSV? Also, sell Yaya for 30m + ter Stegen + Bellarabi?

Who to get' date=' Reus or Jovetic? Both are scoring, Reus for the better team but Jojo linked to a couple top EPL sides... Can only get 1.

Also, sell Wilshere? And Jones?[/quote']

I'd take Reus.

Sell Wilshere if you don't need him and can use the cash to fund other prospects.

Also' date=' sell Yaya for 30m + ter Stegen + Bellarabi?[/quote']

I think you deserve better for Yaya. :/ Keep him.

hahahaha lol 10 characters nice mate :D:D
Reus for me. And keep both Wilshere and Jones as well unless you've got loads other talented youngsters and your future is more than secure ;)

Buy Hjörtur HERMANNSSON of PSV? Also' date=' sell Yaya for 30m + ter Stegen + Bellarabi?[/quote']

PSV doing okay, I'd keep him if you haven't got many other talents.

I'd keep Yaya as well