Hyina

Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Semih Kaya?

What's his potential for the next reviews like after his recent +6? Wondering if he's still worth keeping. He's a future star' date=' but that may take some years.[/quote']

Yeah I'd sell to external and wait till next Turkish changes and get him again, not worth wasting wages for, what, 4/5 months?

Buying robinho for 30m..... good deal for me?? my best players are' date=' Ozil, Vucinic, Alba, Lucas, Vertonghen.... I have 40.5m in budget anyway[/quote']

Na I wouldn't, I think he'll drop soon...

Na I wouldn't' date=' I think he'll drop soon...[/quote']

Hmmm what would he drop to? 92? He would still be my 2nd best player and this is a setup where players rated 91+ are rated at around 40m as theres none availiable...

Buying robinho for 30m..... good deal for me?? my best players are' date=' Ozil, Vucinic, Alba, Lucas, Vertonghen.... I have 40.5m in budget anyway[/quote']

30 million for Robinho I think it's decent deal. Especially since he would strengthen your attack by lots. My only qualm is that Milan haven't been performing this season. 7 points so far. Not sure how his rating may be affected should they continue such form.

Sell him off after TB ends :P ? He shouldn't drop so soon I think.

30 million for Robinho I think it's decent deal. Especially since he would strengthen your attack by lots. My only qualm is that Milan haven't been performing this season. 7 points so far. Not sure how his rating may be affected should they continue such form.

Sell him off after TB ends :P ? He shouldn't drop so soon I think.

I was thinking along these lines.... i could easily sell him for a bit of cash and a prospect once tb's up as if he goes down he would only go down to 92 surely??

I was thinking along these lines.... i could easily sell him for a bit of cash and a prospect once tb's up as if he goes down he would only go down to 92 surely??

Depends on how well informed the managers in your set up are. They might already notice his imminent rating drop, or they could be the clueless ones.

But yes, you could try to get 2 90/91 prospects out of him. Though it's a big risk there.

Depends on how well informed the managers in your set up are. They might already notice his imminent rating drop' date=' or they could be the clueless ones.

But yes, you could try to get 2 90/91 prospects out of him. Though it's a big risk there.[/quote']

well tbh.... from what ive seen its usually a scramble for either the 88-90 rated 21 year olds or under.... OR a scramble to get the high rated players.... i bought Ozil for Soldado and Pjanic :P Also I'm top of Division 2 in my first season in that division after promotion the previous season... So i think I could get a 90 rated prospect and a 88-89 one for him once Tbs gone.... Thats even if he drops to 92.... if he goes to 91 id probs be able to get one prospect for him which suits me fine as ive already got ALOT of prospects ;)

Romarinho

Rosa Samuel

Wellington Nem

Bernard Duarte

Junior Ademilson

Santos Fred

Tavares Adryan

Carlos Casemiro

i have a huge squad and i need to sell some' date=' who is A MUST KEEP and who is just a raiser out of this.[/quote']

I'd sell Samuel and maybe Casemiro too, keep all others

Definite keeps: Romarinho, Bernard, Fred

Antoine Griezmann' date=' Duran Nolito and Roberto Firmino.

Which two players should I get?[/quote']

Griezmann should definitely be one of them. Nolito I'm not so sure about as he's not a starter for Benfica anymore. Firmino is a starter for Hoffenheim but they are a poor team and not doing particularly good in their league. So, if it's up to me I'd just take Griezmann and save me money for better prospects but if there aren't many available in your GW, and you have to choose amongst these two at all costs , I'd pick Firmino.

Hi. I need help for the following deals.

Hart + 1 mil = Neuer ? (I have Hart)

Dzeko + 1.5mil = Falcao ? (I have Dzeko)

My sincere thanks.

Hart and Falcao

Antoine Griezmann' date=' Duran Nolito and Roberto Firmino.

Which two players should I get?[/quote']

Griezmann and Firminho

started a new chelsea team, still got entire squad, dont know if to sign...

Lewandowski or Cavani or schurrle... (falcao already been grabbed)

Vidal or Marchisio (or others along the similar lines you think would be better)

Badstuber Or boateng or martinez? (or others you think would be better)

any other possible future stars that are outside the prem will be greatly appreciated (but not reus missed out on him :(

thanks in advance :)

Hi. I need help for the following deals.

Hart + 1 mil = Neuer ? (I have Hart)

Dzeko + 1.5mil = Falcao ? (I have Dzeko)

My sincere thanks.

GET BOTH OF EM, quick get NEUER AND FALCAO great deals for you :D:D:D:D

started a new chelsea team' date=' still got entire squad, dont know if to sign...

Lewandowski or Cavani or schurrle... (falcao already been grabbed)

Vidal or Marchisio (or others along the similar lines you think would be better)

Badstuber Or boateng or martinez? (or others you think would be better)

any other possible future stars that are outside the prem will be greatly appreciated (but not reus missed out on him :(

thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Cavani easily

Vidal then Marchisio, then Martinez, then Moutinho

Badstubber, Martinez, Subotic, Hummels

np ;)