Hyina

Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

I'm interested in getting a new young 90+ rated AM but I'm not sure who to buy. I've got a choice of Draxler' date=' Lucas, Willian or Muniain. Who do you think I should get? Thanks :)[/quote']

Of these ones, I'd get Draxler.

Nevertheless (and if they're available), I'd try to sign Isco, Oscar, Gotze, Koke, Kroos or Mikhitaryan.:)

Hi looking to see which of these I should sell to raise funds for other positions:

KADLEC, Václav AM,F(RC) 21 87

DESTRO, Mattia F (RLC) 22 88

CASNOS, Luc F(RLC) 21 87

INSIGNE, Lorenzo AM,F(LC) 22 88

Which ones have the most potential?

Thanks

I'm interested in getting a new young 90+ rated AM but I'm not sure who to buy. I've got a choice of Draxler' date=' Lucas, Willian or Muniain. Who do you think I should get? Thanks :)[/quote']

Draxler, first choice, imo. Also Willian a good transfer for any team.

Should i keep Arbeloa and Van der Wiel?

I'd keep Van Der Wiel because he's versatile and younger.

It depends if a bigger club comes for him when his contract expires in 2015. So I will keep him till then.
I'd sell him tbh.

Muniaín isn't progressing imo.

He looked to be very promising' date=' but he isn't living up to the expectations.:)[/quote']

I am thinking to sell him because of his concern but he terrible performed in my club ..

What do you guys think of Fabio Coentrao's rating? 91 at the moment but do you think he could possibly drop due to his lack of game time?

Thanks

Yes there is a chance of him dropping, if he does not get playing time by the new year, it is a drop fer sure.

hey guys, this is my team and i need your opinion what should i buy. i know i have to strenghten my def but there are no many players i can buy.

i currently have 12,5 mil and was thinking about buying matip, howedes or k. papadopoulos.

and if you can help me with some young good strikers who should get a rise to about 90.

in youth team i have bellerin, christensen, pantić, ongenda and unal

btw. i play 3-5-2 for the most of time

rc5ybq.jpg

Respuesta: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

draxler

Should i keep Arbeloa and Van der Wiel?

If you have other RB y sell them

Iker Muniaian worth keeping or sell him ?

Sell him

What do you guys think of Fabio Coentrao's rating? 91 at the moment but do you think he could possibly drop due to his lack of game time?

Thanks

He may drop

Should i sell Soldado? he's my main CF but have Benteke and Lukaku waiting in the wings got a feeling Soldado might drop soon so should i ship him out and play Lukaku? he must be due a rise if he carries on this season?

and what about Benteke should i keep hold of him he's been pretty poor

Should i sell Soldado? he's my main CF but have Benteke and Lukaku waiting in the wings got a feeling Soldado might drop soon so should i ship him out and play Lukaku? he must be due a rise if he carries on this season?

and what about Benteke should i keep hold of him he's been pretty poor

' date='

If you need the money to manage wages etc then sell him, if you can get good money for him. Is he scoring goals for you? if so don't sell.

You have Benteke and Lukqku there but there is no need to sell him if you don't have to, you don't know when someone can get injured and you need cover.

' date='

If you need the money to manage wages etc then sell him, if you can get good money for him. Is he scoring goals for you? if so don't sell.

You have Benteke and Lukqku there but there is no need to sell him if you don't have to, you don't know when someone can get injured and you need cover.

nope hes not scoring at all past 4 seasons he's hit 25+ goals in the league he's got 1 in 6 at the minute bent eke has 4 in 8 sub apps.

i don't need the money either 270million in the bank its just to try and get a decent deal before he drops :)

How would you rate this players by potential

JAIRO, Samperio AM,F(RL) Sevilla 20 85

LEANDRO, Moura AM(RL),F(RLC) Grêmio 20 84

CASNOS, Luc F(RLC) FC Twente 21 87

BERNAT, Juan D,DM,M,AM(L) Valencia 20 85

EDIT

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/issiaga-sylla/profil/spieler_220878.html?from=direktErgebnis

Issiaga Sylla just rose from 78 to 83 is he a keeper or should I cash in

JAIRO' date=' Samperio AM,F(RL) Sevilla 20 85

BERNAT, Juan D,DM,M,AM(L) Valencia 20 85[/quote']

Bernat

Jairo

Casnos - he's already at 87 so there is not much chance of a rise, max potential maybe a 90.

Weverson Leandro

JAIRO' date=' Samperio AM,F(RL) Sevilla 20 85

BERNAT, Juan D,DM,M,AM(L) Valencia 20 85

[b']EDIT[/b]

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/issiaga-sylla/profil/spieler_220878.html?from=direktErgebnis

Issiaga Sylla just rose from 78 to 83 is he a keeper or should I cash in

In order.

1. Bernat (Could be the next Alba)

2. Jairo (Another good, young Spanish AM)

3. Leandro (Good potential but at the back of the line of a LOT of Brazilian AM's)

4. Casnos (Had his chance at Inter)

I would sell Sylla.