Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Hyina

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Trying to get back into the swing of things after a long time away from the game. Grabbed hold of a Rubin Kazan team with £69m with a squad that looks alright in places but could be better. Think there's a few nobody's in there too. Which players should I keep and sell? I have a lot of players transfer banned which I have not included in this list. I'm happy to keep players if they'll keep the same rating' date=' as long as they don't go down.

GK

ARLAUSKIS, Giedrius

DEF

CASADO, José

[b']CAMPI, Gastón[/b] (Loan, thinking of sending back)

BOCALY, Garry

PIRIS, Iván

TEMNIKOV, Ivan (TrL)

DIEKMEIER, Dennis

MID

RINCÓN, Tomás

KISLYAK, Sergey

BYSTROV, Petr

FWD

PABÓN, Dorlan

ROUX, Nolan

DAVYDOV, Sergey (probably will TrL)

CHALÁ, Walter (included in transfer bid)

ORAZSAKHEDOV, Vakhyt (included in transfer bid)

Made a few bids for players. Had a bid accepted for Salif Sane of £5.8m. Primarily went after him since he was a free agent. I'm mostly sticking to unmanaged and external clubs to start with to avoid offering too much money for a single player. Any of these on the Transfer and Loan lists worth trying?

TRANSFER LIST

GUSTAVO, Luiz (17m)

HERNANES, Anderson (15m)

DIEGO, Ribas (17m)

KLOSE, Miroslav (12m)

ETO'O, Samuel (10m)

PATO, Alexandre (25m)

ŠKRTEL, Martin (15m)

LEDESMA, Cristian (10m)

BANEGA, Ever (20m)

GOMIS, Bafetimbi (14m)

FRED, Chaves (8m)

JOAQUÍN, Sanchez (7m)

MAXWELL, Scherer (10m)

TOROSIDIS, Vasilis (9.3m)

LULIĆ, Senad (8m)

PEPE, Simone (7m)

MIRALLAS, Kevin (15m)

PIETERS, Erik (8.3m)

CISSOKHO, Aly (5m)

EBERT, Patrick (5.9m)

VIEIRINHA, Adelino (6m)

ARRIBAS, Alejandro (5.6m)

LORA, Alberto (5.1m)

LOAN LIST

BRUMA, Jeffrey

ROMEU, Oriol

HAZARD, Thorgan

MORRISON, Ravel

MCEACHRAN, Josh

ZAHA, Wilfried

I would keep and trying the players in bold.

12.5m for Miguel Britos?

No !

That's too much for Miguel Britos.
I would keep and trying the players in bold.

No !

Thank you very much for the advice guys :). I don't keep much of an eye out on the European game so I've been a bit afraid of buying players who will then end up dropping in rating (used to happen to me all the time). Will try and return the favour if I can!

Nagatomo of Inter. will he hold his rating long? if not is up or down the likely direction??? if he cannot keep his 90 i need to sell him

It is more likely to drop than a rise, 91 is too high.

I have him as well, I think he should hold his rating at least till the end of the season, where Inter's position will determine if he gets a drop. A good benchmark player would be Guarin.

I'm planning to offload Eriksen and as a replacement planning to buy another CM. I have Pogba/Alcantara as available options. Whom should i pick?:confused:

Try to buy Pogba but if it's possible keep also Eriksen. He has great chance to become world class midfielder IMO.

I bid £15m for Hernanes (transfer list asking price) and received a counter offer of £23m. I rejected it as I was offered Ever Banega £20m at the same time. I accepted the Banega offer but the manager then cancelled. Should I go back and offer 23m for Hernanes or did I do the right thing. I'm desperate for a 90+ CM

I bid £15m for Hernanes (transfer list asking price) and received a counter offer of £23m. I rejected it as I was offered Ever Banega £20m at the same time. I accepted the Banega offer but the manager then cancelled. Should I go back and offer 23m for Hernanes or did I do the right thing. I'm desperate for a 90+ CM

go for Hernanes

cant you give some weaker players and more cash' date=' coz ur giving 2 decent players for one really good player,[/quote']

No, this guy wants Lucas Moura. I can choose from Lucas Fernando and Rodrigo Moreno, which one should I give of these two?

I have lots of players and think Draxler will be at least 92 if he moves to Arsenal.

From these Chelsea youngsters' date=' anyone worth keeping? Plenty of other youngsters available in this GW. Thanks!

Tomas Kalas

[b']Kenneth Omeruo[/b]

Nathan Ake

Riechedly Bazoer

Nathaniel Chalobah

Patrick Bamford

Stipe Perica

Jhon Pirez

Milan Lalkovic

I'd keep the bolded ones.