Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Hyina

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Who would you sell for cash out of these, bearing in mind its a GC and it will be very tough to sign decent players for cash but concerns are going to kick in soon.

Veloso, Van Der Vaart, KP Boateng, G.Casto, L.Bender, Ben Arfa and Herrera.

I'm thinking VDV, Veloso and KPB.

Who would you sell for cash out of these' date=' bearing in mind its a GC and it will be very tough to sign decent players for cash but concerns are going to kick in soon.

I'm thinking VDV, Veloso and KPB.[/quote']

Der Vaart, Boateng, Castro and Veloso.

Who would you sell for cash out of these' date=' bearing in mind its a GC and it will be very tough to sign decent players for cash but concerns are going to kick in soon.

I'm thinking VDV, Veloso and KPB.[/quote']

Sell Veloso, Van Der Vaart and Castro

The othes are good keepers

Let me guess why you'd get rid of him' date=' because he's older? he's played loads for city this season, 18 times to be exact, so feel free to give me a good reason why you would sell kolarov over gibbs[/quote']

I think your right. Gibbs it good but Kolarov is performing better for club and will be involved at the WC. Thanks all.

Still struggling on the fullback search (primarily LB). Was outbid on Pieters, Placed a bid for Gustavo which hasn't been responded to. I bid 10m for Maxwell before the manager left. So the question now is, hold out and bid 7.2m for Maxwell if the club remains unmanaged, or bid 9.3m now for Vasilis Torosidis?

Still struggling on the fullback search (primarily LB). Was outbid on Pieters' date=' Placed a bid for Gustavo which hasn't been responded to. I bid 10m for Maxwell before the manager left. So the question now is, hold out and bid 7.2m for Maxwell if the club remains unmanaged, or bid 9.3m now for Vasilis Torosidis?[/quote']

hold out and get Maxwell

i've got robinho to my squad but he is 30 y.o and i think he is going to drop his rating and his value.

how can i replase him?i need a player that can play as an AM and forward as well.

do you think bojan krkic is a good buy? no

ps. i've got 6-7 millions for this "move"

sell robinho and buy a 90 rated player with the cash

i've got robinho to my squad but he is 30 y.o and i think he is going to drop his rating and his value.

how can i replase him?i need a player that can play as an AM and forward as well.

do you think bojan krkic is a good buy?

ps. i've got 6-7 millions for this "move"

Get rid of him, he's absolute garbage. And speaking of garbage, don't go anywhere near Bojan. And the replacement would depend on what is to your disposition, but judging by your budget, I wouldn't splash out on a 90+ player and try to look for a young future bargain.