Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Hyina

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

A buy question...

Please name a few essential youth aged 18 Or younger/Under a million' date=' cheaper the better.

Edit: Long term prospects welcome

Thank you.[/quote']

Gabriel Boschilia

Sebastian Driussi

Emyr Huws

Ricardo Kishna

Julian Brandt

Gedion Zelalem

Simone Scuffet

A question for the Serie A enthousiasts between us. How would you rate Juan Cuadrado of Fiorentina' date=' worth the buy?[/quote']

I'm not really a Serie A enthusiast :D, but I can tell you Cuadrado is very nice buy.

He's fast, technically good and even shoots well from distance. He's been linked to some major European clubs and I doubt Fiorentina can hold him for much longer.

Dont sell Nastasic' date=' that would be a bad mistake. Hes going straight back into the starting squad when hes back in my opinion. Id probably sell Carvajal or Zouma. I dont reckon Carvajal is going that high so I would probably sell him. Zouma could be quite a good player in the future.[/quote']

I can't remember him playing more than twice in a row under Pellegrini, so I don't think that will be straight-forward, definitely taking into account that Pellegrini has a serious soft-spot for Demichelis.

Carvajal had an ace season at Leverkusen last year and is now proving his worth by regularly playing in Real's starting XI. I wouldn't underestimate him. As for Zouma, it's all down to next season. So if anything, it's between Nastasic and Zouma.

I can't remember him playing more than twice in a row under Pellegrini' date=' so I don't think that will be straight-forward, definitely taking into account that Pellegrini has a serious soft-spot for Demichelis.

Carvajal had an ace season at Leverkusen last year and is now proving his worth by regularly playing in Real's starting XI. I wouldn't underestimate him. As for Zouma, it's all down to next season. So if anything, it's between Nastasic and Zouma.[/quote']

You must be confused cause Nastasic started nearly all of the games at the start of the season next to Kompany. He has appeared 13 times this season but has had some bad injuries.

Carvajal is improving his worth but its hard to rise as a fullback without the trophies or some nice assists anyway.

Griezmann' date=' I'd be shocked if a big team don't come in for him next window[/quote']
I'd personally buy Griezmann' date=' mate.[/quote']
Can't go wrong with either one.

I'll prefer Griezmann.:)

Vela's the more interesting player but Griezmann is at the top of his game at the moment. He'll be gone in the summer' date=' so I'd go for him.[/quote']

Thank you mates ! ;)