Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Hyina

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Hi, please could you pick 2-3 from this list who you feel are best to buy at present and will have a higher future rating, thanks

Lazar Markovic

Geoffrey Kondogbia

Mateo Kovavic

Frello Jorginho

Juan Jesus

Saphir Taider

Position is irrelevant

Hi' date=' please could you pick 2-3 from this list who you feel are best to buy at present and will have a higher future rating, thanks

Lazar Markovic

Geoffrey Kondogbia

Mateo Kovacic

Frello Jorginho

Juan Jesus

Saphir Taider

Position is irrelevant[/quote']

Would go for Taider, Markovic, Kovacic and maybe Kondogbia.

Who is currently the most promising youth midfield under around 10M?

I'm assuming I can't go wrong with either Barkley or Torres?

Thoughts much appreciated as are all your replies :)

I personally rate Barkley over Torres.

I'd try to sign Januzaj (Man. Utd): the lad is ridiculously talented and he's at least, from my point of view, a bit more promising than Barkley.

Riferimento: Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Would go for Taider' date=' Markovic, Kovacic and maybe Kondogbia.[/quote']

I think that Jorginho is most talented than Taider, despite Taider is a good player too. But the brazilian guy is really underrated, he's a future 91+ in my opinion. Also Kondogbia could be a great choice.

Markovic and Kovacic are simply the best among these players though, specially the second one; he's not playing a lot just because Mazzarri doesnt trust really much youngsters, but i love the way he plays, he's amazing for being 19.

Should i sell RAKYTSKIY' date=' PAPADOPOULOS, Kyriakos, OLA JOHN, ATSU[/b'] and JORGINHO? I need to clear squad and these are some deadwood i feel that I can sell.

From these 5, I'd sell the 4 in bold, unless they all start for you and there aren't better alternatives available.

Jorginho (Frello, right?) is worth keeping imo.

Riferimento: Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

From these 5' date=' I'd sell the 4 in bold, unless they all start for you and there aren't better alternatives available.

Jorginho (Frello, right?) is worth keeping imo.[/quote']

Indeed, he's already as strong as Inler and Behrami imo (maybe even a bit more), and he quickly became a regular of Napoli since his arrival in January. Benitez has trust in him, and i think he's right.

should i sell any of them ?

LIPMAN, Austin

WILSON, Harry

JANKO, Saidy

SINCLAIR, Jerome

OLSSON, Kristoffer

GREALISH, Jack

BONAZZOLI, Federico

AKPOM, Chuba

ZELALEM, Gedion

COMAN, Kingsley

LOPES, Rony

KHODZHANIYAZOV, Dzhamaldin

DI MARIANO, Francesco

TRAORÉ, Bertrand

PETAGNA, Andrea

RAMÍREZ, Sandro

ADAMA, Traoré

BAKKALI, Zakaria

MARTIAL, Anthony

NEILTON, Meira

GABRIEL, Barbosa

ZAHA, Wilfried

AKPOM, Chuba

GABRIEL, Barbosa

ZIVKOVIC, Richairo

HENDRIX, Jorrit

Is casemiro worth keeping our should I sell?

I'd keep him for a bit. He's starting to find his feet in Real, much to my surprise. Might be a useful alternative for them to have in the next season(s). And even the fringe players at Real get their rating boost, so I expect Casemiro to rise soon as well.

I'd keep him for a bit. He's starting to find his feet in Real' date=' much to my surprise. Might be a useful alternative for them to have in the next season(s). And even the fringe players at Real get their rating boost, so I expect Casemiro to rise soon as well.[/quote']
You should keep Casemiro' date=' unless you need money or in case you want to sell / trade him for a better player.

But I believe he needs to do more, in order to get a +1 in the near future.[/quote']

Thanks guys, need to generate some money, will perhaps look elsewhere for a bit of cash.

i need some help..and fast..!!!

i own barca in a gc 410..i have an offer giving ADRIANO+A.SANCHEZ for V.PERSIE...

it's a good thing for me to have messi and v.persie up front..but am in a dilema..bcos v.persie hasnt made enough with man utd this year..with 2 long term injuries..and am afraid the same thing that happened with villa will happen here...what do you think..pls help..!!!

p.s ADRIANO has concerns for lack of game level 1..!!