Hyina

Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Re: Odp: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

What guys do you think about Gueida Fofana? Worth keeping?

Is he something special or just solid defensive player? Maximum rating 90+?

My opinion is that you should sell him.. He is 22 years old and there are players in his position and age(or younger) that they are a lot better and more special than him ;) i think that at the future he will stop at 88-89 but until then you dont need to have him

The players i suggest for you are

Kondogbia(monaco) , wanyama(southampton) , fernando(shaktar) , carvalho william (sporting lisbon) and tielemans who is 16 years old (17 in one month ) and he has a value of 7 million euros

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

My basic team is : messi , iniesta , busquets , lahm , ramos , pique , cavani , neymar , gotze , hazard , alaba , oscar , courtois , wilshere , thiago alcantara , pogba , ramsey , nastasic , varane , de sciglio , marquinhos (should i sell someone of them ?)

also the players that i gave on loan are: el haddadi , salah , shaqiri , mangala , leno , zouma , deulofeu , batshuayi , thauvin , barkley , rafinha alcantara , casemiro , shaw , berardi , ocampos , januzaj , suso , butland , calhanoglou , halilovic , gnabry , hojberg , mosquito , abner (which of them should i sell?)

also which young talent/prospect should i buy for the team?

My basic team is : messi ' date=' iniesta , busquets , lahm , ramos , pique , cavani , neymar , gotze , hazard , alaba , oscar , courtois , wilshere , thiago alcantara , pogba , ramsey , nastasic , varane , de sciglio , marquinhos [u'](should i sell someone of them ?)[/u]

also the players that i gave on loan are: el haddadi , salah , shaqiri , mangala , leno , zouma , deulofeu , batshuayi , thauvin , barkley , rafinha alcantara , casemiro , shaw , berardi , ocampos , januzaj , suso , butland , calhanoglou , halilovic , gnabry , hojberg , mosquito , abner (which of them should i sell?)

also which young talent/prospect should i buy for the team?

Keep the players in bold and sell iniesta and maybe de sciglio.

Riferimento: Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

De Sciglio has been a lot of problems with various injuries this season, but he's still the best italian RB (much better than Maggio and Abate already) and he can play as LB aswell. He could (should) be a regoular of Italy in the next World Cup, i dont think that sell him now can be a smart thing to do.

Should i sell el haddadi? in 10 matches at the uefa youth league he has 11 goals and 4 assists.Also if i sell iniesta which player should i buy?

What if i gave iniesta for reus or lewandowski?

Odp: Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Should i sell el haddadi? in 10 matches at the uefa youth league he has 11 goals and 4 assists.Also if i sell iniesta which player should i buy?

What if i gave iniesta for reus or lewandowski?And if i sell de sciglio(who is main rb/lb sub) which player should i bring?

From the bolded players keep not only El Haddadi who is exceptional talent but also Calhanoglu and Suso.

There is no reason selling Iniesta unless you can buy C.Ronaldo for him. You can't replace him because there are no players of equal rating to buy and you have good depth and potential to replace him in the future. He is still great player.

Some prospects: Goretzka, Max Meyer, Adama Traore, Alberto Moreno, Stefan De Vrij, Marc Bartra, Timo Werner, Zakaria Bakkali, Bilal Basacikoglu, Dorin Rotariu, Sergi Samper, Carlos Mane, Alvarez Balanta, Tin Jedvaj, Sergi Darder, Jonathan Tah, Geronimo Rulli, Simone Scuffet, Hervin Ongenda, Neal Maupay, Andrija Zivkovic, Gabriel Barbosa, Enes Unal.

i just want to ask whether i should sell t.silva and schweinsteiger

i am playing with chelsea in english gw

my team is decent to compete in top four and i want to make my team more strong as there is less depth in the squad and players like bale are injured which affects team performance

there are players like hazard neymar pogba bonnucci and many youngsters so would it be wise to sell these two big players to collect around 60millions which will be spent on young risers in different positions and few loanie youngsters???

anybody know anything about robert costa the Cb from barcelona b, have him in few teams but was wondering wether he was worth keeping or sould i just sell him, only have use for him if he's considered pretty talented, but he hasn't played underage for spain and is nearly 20.. bought by barce b last summer and then loaned out

anybody know anything about robert costa the Cb from barcelona b' date=' have him in few teams but was wondering wether he was worth keeping or sould i just sell him, only have use for him if he's considered pretty talented, but he hasn't played underage for spain and is nearly 20.. bought by barce b last summer and then loaned out[/quote']

Personally i have never heard something special for him , sell him..

Any of these risers worth keeping for further rises?

Koray Gunter

Agostino Camigliano

Yannick Gerhardt

Bernardo Silva

Ahmed Hassan Koka

Pavel Solomatin

Keep Camigliano for sure..For the rest i bilieve they will rise , but not a lot..

Any of these risers worth keeping for further rises?

Koray Gunter

Agostino Camigliano

Yannick Gerhardt

Bernardo Silva

Ahmed Hassan Koka

Pavel Solomatin

gerhardt tooo, due a rise cand koln promoted so will only go up to absolute min 87/88

Sell de sciglio or mangala?

No brainer really, it has to be De Sciglio.

Mangala is having another strong season at Porto, and is attracting a lot of positive attention from all sides (club & country level).

De Sciglio has been anonymous for a large slice of Milan's underwhelming season.

Sell de sciglio or mangala?

Sell De Sciglio, definitely. Mattia has been poor this season at Milan.

Mangala plays regularly and with good performances for Porto.

Linked with moves to United, Barcelona, Chelsea and Monaco.

I seem to have amassed a lot of goalkeepers and am wondering which backups to sell. I currently have Hart as my number 1 and waiting in the wings I have:

Scuffet, Oblak, Karius, Fahrmann, Cillessen, Butland, Freitas Fabiano, Rulli , Zelenika and Fernando Pacheco.

Some were bought as risers, some were bought to replace Hart long term. I'm thinking the keepers with the most potential are Cillessen, Rulli, Scuffet and Oblak? Who would you keep until they've risen more from the massive list and who would you sell now? What do you think the overall potential of the best keepers are?

Many thanks in advance!