Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Hyina

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

I seem to have amassed a lot of goalkeepers and am wondering which backups to sell. I currently have Hart as my number 1 and waiting in the wings I have:

Scuffet' date=' Oblak, Karius, Fahrmann, Cillessen, Butland, Freitas Fabiano, Rulli , Zelenika and Fernando Pacheco.

Some were bought as risers, some were bought to replace Hart long term. I'm thinking the keepers with the most potential are Cillessen, Rulli, Scuffet and Oblak? Who would you keep until they've risen more from the massive list and who would you sell now? What do you think the overall potential of the best keepers are?

Many thanks in advance![/quote']

out of these you can sell butland. he has not played for Stoke and is having a poor loan spell with Leeds.

out of these you can sell butland. he has not played for Stoke and is having a poor loan spell with Leeds.

I was thinking that with Butland. Highly tipped to be England's number 1 when Hart retires, but I have much better in my squad currently!

If anyone can help in the others then that'll be great :-)

I was thinking that with Butland. Highly tipped to be England's number 1 when Hart retires' date=' but I have much better in my squad currently!

If anyone can help in the others then that'll be great :-)[/quote']

Only thing I can say about it is since Hart still has some years to come (good years for a goalkeeper usually), I think it's a good choice to have some youngsters behind him and let them grow.

Obviously some are known as big talents, I'm not sure about their exact potential tho, the only one I know up close is Cillessen and I think he's a safe bet. He might not reach the exact level/rating as Hart eventually, but he definitely has the talent to hold on to him. So far he's been very clear about his future plans and he seems do to have a good plan set out for his development. This season he got promoted to ajax first goalkeeper and he did not disappoint. I'm very sure he will continue his growth over the next couple of years, he is very calm and steady and there is not a single reason to expect him to start doing different in the future.

I think especially as a second man he's a a very safe choice, because he will only rise more, even if he won't reach world class level you can still make a decent profit on him. He might not be the biggest talent of the bunch but he is incredibly cool and stable in his performances, which is one of the essentials to be a great goalie.

Only thing I can say about it is since Hart still has some years to come (good years for a goalkeeper usually)' date=' I think it's a good choice to have some youngsters behind him and let them grow.

Obviously some are known as big talents, I'm not sure about their exact potential tho, the only one I know up close is Cillessen and I think he's a safe bet. He might not reach the exact level/rating as Hart eventually, but he definitely has the talent to hold on to him. So far he's been very clear about his future plans and he seems do to have a good plan set out for his development. This season he got promoted to ajax first goalkeeper and he did not disappoint. I'm very sure he will continue his growth over the next couple of years, he is very calm and steady and there is not a single reason to expect him to start doing different in the future.

I think especially as a second man he's a a very safe choice, because he will only rise more, even if he won't reach world class level you can still make a decent profit on him. He might not be the biggest talent of the bunch but he is incredibly cool and stable in his performances, which is one of the essentials to be a great goalie.[/quote']

Thanks for the detailed report on Cillessen. I like him too, though not seen much of him, other than a few champions league games but was impressed with what I saw. To be able to get a first team spot at the best team in Holland and then go on to play internationally a couple of months later, then hold his international place for the next couple of games showed he had class to me. With 14 clean sheets in 25 games for Ajax is also impressive. Let's hope he is Van Gaal's first choice in the WC this year to improve his reputation further!

should I sell Capoue for 30M?

any potential hitting 91 one day?

as dm I have also hernanes' date=' fernandinho, gonalons, guarin, fernando...[/quote']

You seem to have good cover there, if the money can get you a player you want then do it, otherwise keep him, but you have cover there.

I'm trying to clear out my backup team, got a bunch of (mostly young) defenders who are right now just reserves. Which ones should I keep, regardless of positions, just potential rating-wise? I'm aiming for selling about 5 of them if they don't have much potential of rising more.

Joel Veltman

Nascimento Mauricio (Sporting)

Oscar de Marcos

Nathan Clyne

Andre Hoffmann

Alex Telles

Martin Olsson (Norwich)

Adam Matthews (Celtic)

Sead Kolasinac

Nascimento Jefferson (Sporting)

I'm trying to clear out my backup team' date=' got a bunch of (mostly young) defenders who are right now just reserves. Which ones should I keep, regardless of positions, just potential rating-wise? I'm aiming for selling about 5 of them if they don't have much potential of rising more.

Joel Veltman

Nascimento Mauricio (Sporting)

Oscar de Marcos

Nathan Clyne

Andre Hoffmann

Alex Telles

Martin Olsson (Norwich)

Adam Matthews (Celtic)

Sead Kolasinac

Nascimento Jefferson (Sporting)[/quote']

de marcos, regular at bilbao will be 89 for sure soon then 90 likly

clyne, wanted by arsenal but think will stay at s.ham, can rise 89/90 still

veltman keep

telles keep

hoffmann keep

kolasinac/maybe cash in or keep

Sell olsson matthews anyway

don't know about the sportng guys, ask gizb about them by PM

jefferson you could prob sell, if 87 or 88, maurico seems like a bit of a talent based on transfer rumors to united albeit under moyes before xmas

What do you think about Sebastian Driussi' date=' should I sell him? I need to sell one of my players and he is the first option, but I'm not sure how good is he, how good he will be in the future..[/quote']

Future star!!!!!!! Who are the other players???