Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread? I'd probably sell Ruiz, Dante, Smalling. Maybe P/E Smalling he would be quite a good value.

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread? Can't think of an 86, 87s atm, But Cristian tello 85>87, Ahmed Musa 85>87, Lacazette 85>88 (he's rose now so...) El Shaarawy 86>88, Oscar + Isco although th

Any good young GK (preferable <85) who will raise' date=' at the back of your head now?

Is Olazábal OIER worth buying/keeping?

PS. I kinda out of the football loop for a while, so yea...[/quote']

What you mean by rise? for profit or you want a future top gk?

future, leali, Areola, Kapino, Scuffet, Bonilla, Sotres, Vlachodimos, di gennaro, ruben blanco.

Next season scuffet biggest rise, then areola (if loaned out to lique 1 club next season).. as things stand with their clubs etc

he only played just over 1000mins in all compeititons.. out of favor at Bilbao' date=' but Bilbao did well so i wouldn't expect him to drop just yet[/quote']

Whenever I saw him in action, he played pretty well.

And as you say, Bilbao's league position will also play a big factor.

I quite like him as a player (from what I've seen), but I wasn't aware he was 'out of favour', which is a bit of a shame.

Any good young GK (preferable <85) who will raise' date=' at the back of your head now?

Is Olazábal OIER worth buying/keeping?

PS. I kinda out of the football loop for a while, so yea...[/quote']

Scuffet, Karius, Areola, Horn, Kaminski, Long, Bond, Vlachodimos, Di Gennaro, Maignan

Whenever I saw him in action' date=' he played pretty well.

And as you say, Bilbao's league position will also play a big factor.

I quite like him as a player (from what I've seen), but I wasn't aware he was 'out of favour', which is a bit of a shame.[/quote']

:confused: he hardly played.. whom did you see him against? at start of season he finished two matches, none since, not started a game since october and before that he was being brought off after 50/60mins n stuff in the few games he did start before october..

In 2014 with 1 week injury

R.Sociedad In 85

Barcelona In 83

Malaga In 77

Levante In 79

Atletico In 82

Villarreal In 80

Real In 87

Atletico Cup In 78

Atletico Cup In 81

Valladolid Out 58

:confused: he hardly played.. whom did you see him against? at start of season he finished two matches' date=' none since, not started a game since october and before that he was being brought off after 50/60mins n stuff in the few games he did start before october..

In 2014 with 1 week injury

R.Sociedad In 85

Barcelona In 83

Malaga In 77

Levante In 79

Atletico In 82

Villarreal In 80

Real In 87

Atletico Cup In 78

Atletico Cup In 81

Valladolid Out 58[/quote']

I mostly saw him whilst still being a Betis player. His midfield influence was second to none. It was almost like seeing a Spanish Pirlo in action at times.

I haven't been really up to date with any leagues, bar the EPL, this year, hence my surprise as to why he's out of favour at Bilbao.

I mostly saw him whilst still being a Betis player. His midfield influence was second to none. It was almost like seeing a Spanish Pirlo in action at times.

I haven't been really up to date with any leagues' date=' bar the EPL, this year, hence my surprise as to why he's out of favour at Bilbao.[/quote']

So your original comment is a load of something :D This is a help section no use giving bad info

Scout 177.. selling him or keeping, that depends who else you have in your team

This is my team , so give me a tactic

i'm waiting for you

I.CASILLAS

P.LAHM

V.MARCELO

N.VIDIĆ

D.DE ROSSI

B.SCHWEINSTEIGER

G.BALE

X.ALONSO

S.AGÜERO

L.MESSI

C.RONALDO

A.ADÁN

J.VERTONGHEN

F.RIBÉRY

M.HAMSIK

A.GRIEZMANN

R.VARANE

J.NEYMAR

Z.IBRAHIMOVIC (ble)

Á.ARBELOA

K.STROOTMAN

D.CARVAJAL

A.MORENO

F.NACHO

Á.MORATA

Re: Respuesta: Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

He has a huge potential' date=' and a good future in Germany, I will keep it[/quote']

How much higher though can he get. Hes a top player but can people really see him ever getting into the 94, 95, 96 range? Tempted to sell now when his value is absolute highest

How much higher though can he get. Hes a top player but can people really see him ever getting into the 94' date=' 95, 96 range? Tempted to sell now when his value is absolute highest[/quote']

If he does not start for you then I would sell, otherwise I would keep him for the time being, especially if you cannot get a better player.

How much higher though can he get. Hes a top player but can people really see him ever getting into the 94' date=' 95, 96 range? Tempted to sell now when his value is absolute highest[/quote']

Even if he doesn't rise his value will still be the same if you hold onto him for a longer period. :o

Ibra is getting old' date=' he is 33, his value will decrease, I will never get from him 29m, so should I accept this bid?[/quote']

As long as he's 96-rated, he isn't going to lose any value. And he's not going to lose his 96 rating in the near future unless injury hits him or SM decide to screw him over.

As long as he's 96-rated' date=' he isn't going to lose any value. And he's not going to lose his 96 rating in the near future unless injury hits him or SM decide to screw him over.[/quote']

Ok Bro I'm not selling him, now I have to choose between Higuain and RVP.

I would like to go with RVP, what do you think?