Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Hyina

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Hey, so I have quite a good team on paper but a few of my players just don't perform so I'm thinking of selling them on.

Farfan - 91

Mandzukic - 92

Lavezzi 92

I still have 16.7mil left but I'm in a league where over half of it is with people I know so the market is competitive.

I was considering swapping Farfan for Insigne but obviously Farfan has a better rating right now.

Any thoughts on whether I should sell them three and if so who should I buy?

I can buy the following players:

Bacca

Immobile

Blaszczykowski

But I don't know whether any of them will rise in the very near future?

Also' date=' should I keep the following:

El Shaawaray

Lucas Moura[/quote']

Buy :

No Bacca

Yes Immobile

No Blaszczykowski

Keep :

El Shaawaray

Lucas Moura

Hey' date=' so I have quite a good team on paper but a few of my players just don't perform so I'm thinking of selling them on.

Farfan - 91

Mandzukic - 92

Lavezzi 92

I still have 16.7mil left but I'm in a league where over half of it is with people I know so the market is competitive.

I was considering swapping Farfan for Insigne but obviously Farfan has a better rating right now.

Any thoughts on whether I should sell them three and if so who should I buy?[/quote']

Keep Farfan he score a lot with free-kicks in SM, try him out ;)

Keep Mandzukic great forward overall (use him as target man in SM)

If i were you i would sell Lavezzi .

Keep Farfan he score a lot with free-kicks in SM' date=' try him out ;)

Keep Mandzukic great forward overall (use him as target man in SM)

If i were you i would sell Lavezzi .[/quote']

Thanks for the reply. The season started last night and I drew 3-3 with Lavezzi getting 2 assists so I'll keep him for a little longer. I also have Costa hence my thoughts on Mandzukic but any players you'd recommend buying with a budget of 16.4mil?

Thanks for the reply. The season started last night and I drew 3-3 with Lavezzi getting 2 assists so I'll keep him for a little longer. I also have Costa hence my thoughts on Mandzukic but any players you'd recommend buying with a budget of 16.4mil?

If you mean Diego Costa, in my opinion give him and take another striker , he is bad in SM terms i have atletico and swap him for Falaco :D i see sunny days now haha.

What position do you looking for ? Depends on your squad buy players , i will advice you to buy some youngsters raisers with the 16.4m .

If you mean Diego Costa' date=' in my opinion give him and take another striker , he is bad in SM terms i have atletico and swap him for Falaco :D i see sunny days now haha.

What position do you looking for ? Depends on your squad buy players , i will advice you to buy some youngsters raisers with the 16.4m .[/quote']

Ye, Diego Costa. Funny thing is my mate actually sold him to be because he wasn't scoring enough haha but he scored in the first game for me so not too bad :P

I'd say I mainly need mid and attack the most. I can't really wait for young players to upgrade either as it's just a fun league but at the same time almost all of the top players have been bought by others I know haha. For example Qpr (a promoted team) bought Suarez for 50mil + 2 traded players so you can surely understand how difficult it is for me :P

Ye' date=' Diego Costa. Funny thing is my mate actually sold him to be because he wasn't scoring enough haha but he scored in the first game for me so not too bad :P

I'd say I mainly need mid and attack the most. I can't really wait for young players to upgrade either as it's just a fun league but at the same time almost all of the top players have been bought by others I know haha. For example Qpr (a promoted team) bought Suarez for 50mil + 2 traded players so you can surely understand how difficult it is for me :P[/quote']

Check out the following players (will be cheap but will help you a lot to be competitive ) .

Elm

Wernbloom

Schneiderlin

Xabi Prieto

Rico

Ribeiro

Rodwell

Schelotto

Saul Niguez

Schieber

Diouf

Lassoga

Finally check for some free transfers also ;)

Check out the following players (will be cheap but will help you a lot to be competitive ) .

Elm

Wernbloom

Schneiderlin

Xabi Prieto

Rico

Ribeiro

Rodwell

Schelotto

Saul Niguez

Schieber

Diouf

Lassoga

Finally check for some free transfers also ;)

Thanks, I bought Saul Niguez and I ended up selling Mandzukic for a little over 15mil as I have 3 good strikes already and I was thinking of buying Pirlo, thoughts? I know he's still a beast in real life but being relatively new to SM I'm not sure if his age means a downgrade in the near future but a Pirlo - Vidal mid looks tasty to me :D

My Modric And Cuadrado should i sell them for di maria????????

I Think NO' date='but i want to hear from you too.... Thanks![/quote']

Def no. Modric + Cuadrado is too much just for Di Maria (especially since he may be leaving Madrid...)

And, Cuadrado is moving to a bigger club soon (been linked with ManU most recently)

My Modric And Cuadrado should i sell them for di maria????????

I Think NO' date='but i want to hear from you too.... Thanks![/quote']

Absolutely not!

Although Modric is at the peak of the career and Tony kroos has recently moved to Real Madrid, I see him holding onto his rating for a number of years. As for Cuadrado, he is an exceptional right winger with huge amounts of potential which he has demonstrated on the world stage (World Cup) and in Serie A. He looks to be getting a big money move soon, I doubt he will move to Barcelona, but that is yet to be seen. Furthermore, you are able to utilize Cuadrado as a righback (for the time being) which is particularly useful in this game.