AGIRRETXE, Imanol

SEFEROVIC, Haris

IFRÁN, Diego

VEGA, Óscar

SANGALLI, Marco

Keep the bold ones, definitely.

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

I'd personally sell Obiang.

Also I'd keep Zaldua as he is set to be no.1 right back for Real Sociedad this season. So at the least sell him after he gets a big rise. Also I wouldn't sell Bernardeschi or Veltman.

Should I buy Gino Peruzzi?

Thanks for this. I picked up Zaldua as he had a few apperaces last season but didn't know too much other than that!!!

Excellent as I could do with some RB backup!

Hi all, I am looking for a young keeper (< 23 years old) who is rated from mid seventies to low eighties that is expected to rise soon or is a future prospect. They would be my first-choice keeper on a lower division side.

Thanks

Hi all, I'm looking for advice as to whom I should keep from my current squad. Bear in mind this is my entire team so I can't sell everyone, but if you could highlight the players who do not have as high a potential as the others that would be great. Perhaps highlight any players you deem special too.

Vasconcelos Gabriel

Pablo Insua

Stefano Denswil

Sven Van Beek

Jonathan Vervoort

Eduard Sobol

Sergi Samper

Levin Oztunali

Mustafa Saymak

Stephen Buyl

Connor Wickham

Sandro Ramirez

Traore Adama

Benito Raman

and reserves:

Dzhamaldin Khodzhaniyazov

Horacio Benincasa (why has he not risen yet? lol)

Jan Bednarek

Mauro Riquicho

Andrew Hjulsager

Marco Asensio

Ivan Calero

Javier Bicho

Andre Silva

Yuri Mamute

Breel Embolo

Also if you could suggest some potential signings U23 who are between 75-83 in rating that could rise or have a high potential. My budget is very small so please don't suggest players like Depay, Shaw, Vilhena etc.

Sorry for the long post, I hope it doesn't put people off, thanks a lot if you answer this.

Hi all' date=' I am looking for a young keeper (< 23 years old) who is rated from mid seventies to low eighties that is expected to rise soon or is a future prospect. They would be my first-choice keeper on a lower division side.

Thanks[/quote']

Leali, Boucher, Horn, Karius, Matt Ryan

I have to sell either Alcántara RAFINHA' date=' Erik DURM, or John STONES.

Position is not relevant. Who to keep/sell?[/quote']

Probably Rafinha, I think Stones and Durm have a better chance of improving at their respective clubs at the moment.

SUBOTIĆ' date=' Neven - Buy or not? Will he drop? My main defenders are KOSCIELNY and CAHILL[/quote']

He won't drop, but the likelihood is more that the other two will rise, especially Cahill. If you don't need him desperately (short staffed, etc.), I wouldn't really buy him.

Biggest single talent of the following:

Quintero

Durm

Samper

Mustafi

Chambers

Hard to set them all apart as they can be a talent in their own position but might not be the best in the world, eg defenders.

Quintero

Mustafi

Durm

Chambers

Samper

Riferimento: Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Lacazette or Ljajic?

Who's the better talent with rating rise chances?

I like them both. Ljajic is really gifted, but he doesn't fit the playstyle of Garcia (Garcia likes fast wingers, while Ljajic is a bit slow). He's a second striker but Roma plays 4-3-3, he could be the reserve of Totti (CF) or Gervinho (winger), but his main role is right behind the center forward (4-4-1-1, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-2-1, 4-1-2-1-2 ecc...). This is why he should change team, he needs to play as regular, and in Roma he's not.

Lacazette is a really good player too, faster than Ljajic (even if i think that Ljajic has more vision), and he's a regular in his team.

They're similar as to talent, but one is a reserve in a big team, the other one is a regular in a smaller one. It's up to you.

Alberto PALOSCHI' date=' now at Chievo Verona permanently, worth getting, much scope for rising?[/quote']

If you're in a competitive game world then he surely is worth getting :).

Lacazette or Ljajic?

Ljajic.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

I like them both. Ljajic is really gifted' date=' but he doesn't fit the playstyle of Garcia (Garcia likes fast wingers, while Ljajic is a bit slow). He's a second striker but Roma plays 4-3-3, he could be the reserve of Totti (CF) or Gervinho (winger), but his main role is right behind the center forward (4-4-1-1, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-2-1, 4-1-2-1-2 ecc...). This is why he should change team, he needs to play as regular, and in Roma he's not.

Lacazette is a really good player too, faster than Ljajic (even if i think that Ljajic has more vision), and he's a regular in his team.

They're similar as to talent, but one is a reserve in a big team, the other one is a regular in a smaller one. It's up to you.[/quote']

So chances are Lacazette gets the +1 sooner as he plays more regularly? Its a tough pick, I manage a team with limited resources and both players are in unmanaged squads but Lacazette is valued at 12.5 M Ljajic at 9.5 M

Also looking at their real life stats they are quite leveled, even though Ljajic played less both have a pretty close minutes per goal ratio.. still Lacazette does have an edge..

Roma will have Champions League football while Lyon is out of European competitions this year... Tough choice

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

So chances are Lacazette gets the +1 sooner as he plays more regularly? Its a tough pick' date=' I manage a team with limited resources and both players are in unmanaged squads but Lacazette is valued at 12.5 M Ljajic at 9.5 M

Also looking at their real life stats they are quite leveled, even though Ljajic played less both have a pretty close minutes per goal ratio.. still Lacazette does have an edge..

Roma will have Champions League football while Lyon is out of European competitions this year... Tough choice[/quote']

Wait, about the minutes per goal statistic, you must consider that Lacazette is the cornerstone (i hope this is the right word) of his team, the number 10, and he's also the best attacker of Olympique Lyonnais. Obviously he is the one who most score, and his teammates always try to give him the ball for shot.

Ljajic doesnt play in a central position as Lacazette does but he plays as winger in Roma (right winger to be more precise, and he uses the right foot over the left one, so he can't run back toward the area with the goal wide open as Robben does), the N10 and best playmaker of the team is Totti, after Totti the second playmaker is Pjanic, and also Maicon (despite he hasn't anymore the speed and the power that he had a couple of years ago) has the brain, the experience and the foot for build the game from behind. Ljajic for the team is just a reserve who must prove to be good enough for play in that club, when Garcia decides to give him a chance.

And dont forget that score in France is so much easier than score in Italy. So, talkin about minutes per goal, a goal by Ljajic is more valuable than a goal scored by Lacazette.

Anyway, in my opinion Ljajic is a great talent with a huge potential, and i'd choose him over Lacazette. But also Lacazette is a very good player, i'm not saying that Ljajic will be 93 in the future and Lacazette will never reach 91, i just dont know that, im just saying that i prefer the serbian guy. I saw what he could do in the future when he played for Fiorentina, and i'm pretty sure he can become a great player, over 91 for sure, but only if they give him confidence.

I really hope to see him play lotta games this year, since Roma will play 3 different competitions, while last year they only played 2.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Wait' date=' about the minutes per goal statistic, you must consider that Lacazette is the cornerstone (i hope this is the right word) of his team, the number 10, and he's also the best attacker of Olympique Lyonnais. Obviously he is the one who most score, and his teammates always try to give him the ball for shot.

Ljajic doesnt play in a central position as Lacazette does but he plays as winger in Roma (right winger to be more precise, and he uses the right foot over the left one, so he can't run back toward the area with the goal wide open as Robben does), the N10 and best playmaker of the team is Totti, after Totti the second playmaker is Pjanic, and also Maicon (despite he hasn't anymore the speed and the power that he had a couple of years ago) has the brain, the experience and the foot for build the game from behind. Ljajic for the team is just a reserve who must prove to be good enough for play in that club, when Garcia decides to give him a chance.

And dont forget that score in France is so much easier than score in Italy. So, talkin about minutes per goal, a goal by Ljajic is more valuable than a goal scored by Lacazette.

Anyway, in my opinion Ljajic is a great talent with a huge potential, and i'd choose him over Lacazette. But also Lacazette is a very good player, i'm not saying that Ljajic will be 93 in the future and Lacazette will never reach 91, i just dont know that, im just saying that i prefer the serbian guy. I saw what he could do in the future when he played for Fiorentina, and i'm pretty sure he can become a great player, over 91 for sure, but [b']only[/b] if they give him confidence.

I really hope to see him play lotta games this year, since Roma will play 3 different competitions, while last year they only played 2.

Great, thanks a bunch! As i dont see them play that often this is really helpful. Ill go for Ljajic

Biggest single talent of the following:

Quintero

Durm

Samper

Mustafi

Chambers

1)Quintero 2)Chambers 3)Samper 4)Durm 5)Mustafi

Alberto PALOSCHI' date=' now at Chievo Verona permanently, worth getting, much scope for rising?[/quote']

In a competitive world keep him.

Lacazette or Ljajic?

Ljajic