Hyina

Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Should I sell Alberto Moreno or Emre Can? Or should I sell both? Who is more likely to rise in the next review?

I usually play 3 at the back, and in defence I have Thiago Silva, Giorgio Chiellini, Vincent Kompany, Mats Hummels, Neven Subotic, Lucasz Piszczek, Da Silva Rafael, Raphael Varane, Ricardo Rodriguez, Matija Nastasic, Mamadou Sakho, Jonny Evans, as well as a few low-rated youth players.

Should I sell Alberto Moreno or Emre Can? Or should I sell both? Who is more likely to rise in the next review?

I usually play 3 at the back' date=' and in defence I have Thiago Silva, Giorgio Chiellini, Vincent Kompany, Mats Hummels, Neven Subotic, Lucasz Piszczek, Da Silva Rafael, Raphael Varane, Ricardo Rodriguez, Matija Nastasic, Mamadou Sakho, Jonny Evans, as well as a few low-rated youth players.[/quote']

I'd sell Evans and Sakho before those 2

I usually play 3 at the back' date=' and in defence I have Thiago Silva, Giorgio Chiellini, Vincent Kompany, Mats Hummels, Neven Subotic, Lucasz Piszczek, Da Silva Rafael, Raphael Varane, Ricardo Rodriguez, Matija Nastasic, Mamadou Sakho, Jonny Evans, as well as a few low-rated youth players.[/quote']

Or you should quit that gameworld, it seems there is no challenge :D

I'd keep them both, to be honest.

No he has only played once in 13 games but definitely keep him.
Don't think so' date=' but keep him, definitely.[/quote']

Can I ask for explanations as to why Benzia should be kept? I'm also thinking of selling him...

I would sell Sakho, Evans and Piszczek (younger RB options available) These three are unlikely to rise/ever displace some of the others. Nastasic is a questionable one also but he does have age on his side and the right move might kick start his career.

I'd keep hold of Can a while longer, he has a few more rises in him. Moreno can also rise but in all honestly you don't really need him seen you have Chiellini and Rodriguez. I would consider selling Moreno but it really depends on the deal.

need some advice on who to buy!

I just joined a newly formed gameworld and we have blank squads! I have decided mainly who I need to buy but need some players 22 or older as I have my full allocation of U21s now!

Anyone any tips on people who are 22 or older less than 3m and have a good chance to rise soon so I can make some quick money from them and then sell and buy some better players in future?

I just joined a newly formed gameworld and we have blank squads! I have decided mainly who I need to buy but need some players 22 or older as I have my full allocation of U21s now!

Anyone any tips on people who are 22 or older less than 3m and have a good chance to rise soon so I can make some quick money from them and then sell and buy some better players in future?

Wimmer, Abeid, babacar, Zappacosta

Zaldua, Mason and Hervais.

Is Samuel Umtititi worth buying if money is an issue?

How would you compare him to other talented young central defenders such as Marquinhos, Laporte, Ginter or left backs such as Digne, Bernat or Moreno?

Thanks in advance!

Is Samuel Umtititi worth buying if money is an issue?

How would you compare him to other talented young central defenders such as Marquinhos' date=' Laporte, Ginter or left backs such as Digne, Bernat or Moreno?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

He's a decent prospect but he would come bottom of that elite list. His potential is less than the likes of Laporte and Ginter whilst he is on a weaker platform with Lyon than the others to rise. It would be hard for him to rise much beyond 90/91 unless Lyon became established in the champions league again. If this didn't happen he would need a move, a lot of ifs and buts. Compared to players like Bernat and Marquinhos who playing regularly already for Champions League teams and are levels above in ability and SM potential.

1)Marquinhos a lot of ability and platform

2)Bernat ability and platform

3)Laporte a lot of ability makes up for weak platform at Bilbao I would be confident he'd move eventually

4)Digne ability and platform although less certainty to feature, long-term could start for club and country though

5)Ginter ability, question marks over natural position, Dortmund struggling doesn't help either

6)Moreno ability, tough international competition and Liverpool struggling and not looking a top 4 team

7)Umiti less ability than the rest IMO and featuring for the weakest team in weakest league.

That would be a very brief synopsis of my ranking.

I need to create a back four and bench from these defenders. who should I keep.

I have, Evans, Smalling, Jones, Rojo, Rudiger, Blind, Ginter, Laporte

I can also bring in, Badstuber, Nastasic, Janmaat, Matip, Di Sciglio, Mangala, Shaw, Digne

Riferimento: Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Have 2 cm spots with Kroos' date=' Koke, Ramsey, Pogba, Wilshere, Thiago, and can probably rotate 4, but struggling to keep all 6 happy. What should I do?[/quote']

I don't see Koke as CM, so i'd keep him out of this list. I love everyone of them, but if i'm forced to choose, i think i'd sell Wilshere. He is young and amazingly talented, but his injuries are a serious problem. And he'll lose half season for sure 'cause of his last crack.

But i think i'd rather play with 3 CMs than sell him, i'm in love with Wilshere since i saw him playing the first time against Liverpool in 2010. Just the fact that he's always broken is so frustrating, he could easily be a world class player if he stops being so unlucky.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

I don't see Koke as CM' date=' so i'd keep him out of this list. I love everyone of them, but if i'm forced to choose, i think i'd sell Wilshere. He is young and amazingly talented, but his injuries are a serious problem. And he'll lose half season for sure 'cause of his last crack.

But i think i'd rather play with 3 CMs than sell him, i'm in love with Wilshere since i saw him playing the first time against Liverpool in 2010. Just the fact that he's always broken is so frustrating, he could easily be a world class player if he stops being so unlucky.[/quote']

Thanks, and I will probably sell Wilshere, but I can't play any of them further forward or play 3 CMs cos I have also got 6 am/wingers. They are Hazard, Neymar, Gotze, James, Isco and Griezmann so...

Hey , I need some help .

I have Jairo Samperio (86) , Boetus Jean paul (86) , Papadopulous (89) , Corchia (88) , Mario Fernandes (88) and Schennikov (88) .

Is any of them worth keeping ? I am thinking of selling ...

This is a link to my current squad: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=364296&clubid=11047713&sid=21054

Its 113 players of which 89 were out on loan this past season. This is obviously unsustainable, especially as Rochdale have such a small stadium. Im also 18.5million in debt. Id love to cut this squad down to 50-60 whilst maintaining a lot of the talent youths in the team. Who should I sell and who should I definitely keep. I do also want to improve this squad as we only finished 5th last season.

This is a link to my current squad: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=364296&clubid=11047713&sid=21054

Its 113 players of which 89 were out on loan this past season. This is obviously unsustainable' date=' especially as Rochdale have such a small stadium. Im also 18.5million in debt. Id love to cut this squad down to 50-60 whilst maintaining a lot of the talent youths in the team. Who should I sell and who should I definitely keep. I do also want to improve this squad as we only finished 5th last season.[/quote']

I would keep these players:

Also try to sign maybe Dendoncker I think he is a good player who will rise :)

1Perin

2Karius

3Scuffet

4Rodriguez

5Moreno

6Aurier

7Laporte

8Kurzawa

9Bernat

10Can

11Durm

12Marquinhos

13Ginter

14Knoche

15Süle

16Tah

17Kempf

18Cravajal

19Kroos

20Geis

21Xhaka

22Tielemans

23Oscar

24Isco

25Barkley

26Cristante

27Gaudino

28Götze

29Henderson

30Son

31Sanchez

32Iturbe

33Arnold

34Werner

35Brandt

36Green

37Sturridge

38Origi

39 Carvalho

40 Herrera

Hoping to trim my squad for Christmas and the new year!

Haha... please advice who would you sell.... preferably want to sell players who won't go any higher, or have a low max rating because they are not top quality.

CARVALHO, William DM,M© 22 89

DURM, Erik D,DM,M,AM(RL) 22 88

RÜDIGER, Antonio D(RC),DM© 21 88

KURZAWA, Layvin D,DM(L) 22 88

SCHÄR, Fabian D(RC) 23 88

KRAMER, Christoph DM,M,AM© 23 87

PRAET, Dennis M©,AM(RLC) 20 86

ARNOLD, Maximilian AM(RLC) 20 86

BERAHINO, Saido AM(RL),F(RLC) 21 86

BAMFORD, Patrick F(RLC) 21 83

ÜNAL, Enes F© 17 80

NEILTON, Meira AM©,F(RC) 20 80

PERICA, Stipe F© 19 80

GÜNTER, Koray D,DM© 20 80

GREEN, Julian AM(RL),F(RLC) 19 80

AZMOUN, Sardar AM,F© 19 80

CRISTANTE, Bryan M,AM© 19 80

I don't have a mix number to cut, so just suggest players who don't quite cut out to be a at least a 91+ player in the near future.

Thanks!!

Haha... please advice who would you sell.... preferably want to sell players who won't go any higher' date=' or have a low max rating because they are not top quality.

[b']BAMFORD, Patrick F(RLC) 21 83 [/b]

ÜNAL, Enes F© 17 80

PERICA, Stipe F© 19 80

I don't have a mix number to cut, so just suggest players who don't quite cut out to be a at least a 91+ player in the near future.

Thanks!!

I would start with the ones in bold. Others may possibly be able to go but depends on your squad tbh. It's a starting point at least and if you need to get rid of more let the forum know...

The ones I've picked are on poor platforms to rise further (i.e. Russian or Turkish based) and/or have limited potential.

Riferimento: Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Haha... please advice who would you sell.... preferably want to sell players who won't go any higher' date=' or have a low max rating because they are not top quality.

BAMFORD, Patrick F(RLC) 21 83

ÜNAL, Enes F© 17 80

PERICA, Stipe F© 19 80

Thanks!![/quote']

I would sell: Bamford, Azmoun, Perica, Cristante and Gunter.