Hyina

Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

I have the option to buy Juan Bernat from an unmanaged club' date=' should I sell Jordi Alba and put a few mil into getting Juan Bernat?[/quote']

I would defo prefer Alba in my squad. He is underrated at 92 whereas Bernat maybe more borderline 90/91.

jese from real Madrid, should sell or keep? always few minutes in blancos, never play as a starter

i can use his 5 mln deal (+10 already in bank) for signing Marquinhos

Neither of them play regularly, which is bad for youth development. However Jese doesn't play only because of poor RM decisions (for instance Jese far outclassed Bale under Ancelotti, before that heavy injury... but of course Perez wants Bale to start due to 100mln buy) plus Ronaldo seem on his way out from RM. Marquinhos, as long as he has David Luiz and Silva in front of him, will continue to benchwarm most of the time and he will have trouble to move away from PSG due to their owners philosophy about transfer market (look at what they did with Cavani). I'd stick with Jese.

Should I sell Begovic now and get Handanovic?

Does Begovic still have a shot at 90?

Yes Handanovic is top-class.

Nope, with Courtois in front and Chelsea's poor season I don't think Begovic will get 90 anytime soon.

kroos , verratti , pogba , koke, hazard , rodriguez , isco , de bruyne

which one or two should i sell?

They are all such great talents.

Rating wise I would sell Isco.

Verratti and Pogba just got rises and are such talents. As is Koke, who is deserving of a rise in the near future. Hazard is inconsistent and should drop by 1 rating but I don't think they would drop him. Rodriguez is top-class and is blocking Isco from playing, unless Isco leaves the club I don't think he will rise. As for KdB, brilliant player.

I been offered 45m for costa what you think? Any good strikers (st) to replace him..Many of the big names are taken

Sell him, and you could get Auba (should rise soon), Dybala (89 but more like a 90), to name few players. Plenty of in-form strikers in RL now. Maybe Chicharito?

swap rugani (8m) and lucas silva(8m) for berardi(16m)?

Berardi is too much hot-head, which it could ruin his development.

I'd keep the duo. Also keep in mind that Rugani is a very impressive and elegant stopper, and in january he should be loaned out by juventus to get regular playtime. If you have (or can buy) Romagnoli, with Rugani and Romagnoli you will have an amazing CB partnership for very long term.

swap rugani (8m) and lucas silva(8m) for berardi(16m)?

Even if you're desperate for a striker, I'm not sure about this deal. All 3 players to be fair don't look like they will rise at their current clubs. Rugani is surplus (but could be a top defender) at Juve, Silva is at Real and unlikely to get chances, while Berardi is at Sassuolo. I'd keep Rugani and Silva for depth.

I have a lot of young midfielders and I need to choose someone to sell. My starting midfield has Verratti, Vidal, Cazorla, Schewinsteiger and Mkhtaryan.

Plus I have these youngsters:

Max Meyer

Leon Goretzka

Maximilian Arnold

Hakim Zyiech

Who should I keep and sell?

Thank you

I have a lot of young midfielders and I need to choose someone to sell. My starting midfield has Verratti, Vidal, Cazorla, Schewinsteiger and Mkhtaryan.

Plus I have these youngsters:

Max Meyer

Leon Goretzka

Maximilian Arnold

Hakim Zyiech

Who should I keep and sell?

Thank you

Sell Schewinsteiger and Cazorla, they are in declining phase. 

guys i need a talented young central midfielder : Ofc i want sanches , neves  and tielemans but they are expensive...(actually i can buy sanches or neves but i have to do sacrifices to buy one of them) Does anyone reccomend a cheaper talented player? Or shouild i  go for one of them( and which one)?

guys i need a talented young central midfielder : Ofc i want sanches , neves  and tielemans but they are expensive...(actually i can buy sanches or neves but i have to do sacrifices to buy one of them) Does anyone reccomend a cheaper talented player? Or shouild i  go for one of them( and which one)?

Sanches out of the 3.

Cheaper ones would be Weigl, Kimmich, Ziyech.

Thiago Maia of Santos.