Hyina

Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Should i swap my Griezmann for Reus ?  i have an offer and the frnech isnt productive ... as forward 12(2) apps - 1 goal :(

if not, will worth to counter offer my Griezmann for S.Bender & Aubameyang ?

I seem to be having the same problem.... Griezmann's goals record for me is just atrocious, I would still keep him though, he will rise and I'm praying that SM will 'fix' him!

I seem to be having the same problem.... Griezmann's goals record for me is just atrocious, I would still keep him though, he will rise and I'm praying that SM will 'fix' him!

Wonder  that Morata - F.Torres - Vela are more productive and i worth to have 'em in 1st eleven .

Hope Griezmann hit 95 so i can swap him with someone better than Reus .

Here i have another question i have an offer for my P. Pogba for J. Rodrigues also have the opportunity to ask T. Kroos / L. Modric / G. Bale from Real Madrid .
Should i accept 1 of those for paul or definitely keep the french ? (thinking to keep him but wanna ask a second opinion)

Here i have another question i have an offer for my P. Pogba for J. Rodrigues also have the opportunity to ask T. Kroos / L. Modric / G. Bale from Real Madrid .

Should i accept 1 of those for paul or definitely keep the french ? (thinking to keep him but wanna ask a second opinion)

The only one I would even slightly consider swapping Pogba for would be Gareth Bale.

lol keep pogba, potential 96.

Hey, I have Abate who I think I should sell since he's dropped in ratings. He's worth 11m so that's enough money for a 89 rated 29yo RB. Whom should I replace him with? There are Coke and Mariano. Coke is available for 3m and Mariano for 6m. I think both will rise and are of same age.

Apart from Coke and Mariano, a few options you could look at:

Fabian Johnson

Miguel Layun

Oscar de Marcos

All versatile players, and worthy of an 89.

Wonder  that Morata - F.Torres - Vela are more productive and i worth to have 'em in 1st eleven .

Hope Griezmann hit 95 so i can swap him with someone better than Reus .

Vela will get a -1 though, no way he deserves a 91. 

i can buy Koscielny, Manolas or Krychowiak. Who should i buy i only need one of them and who out the last two can/will rise to 92 ?

I would go for Manolas. Krychowiak is more of a DM and they may remove his DC position some time, you never know. Manolas likely to move to an EPL club (Utd/Arsenal) and is younger. Kos is higher rated, older and cheaper. I would go for the Greek though.

If at all you want to swap it would be for Modric, but Pogba has insane potential and better to keep him.

Which player should I sell from: Ozil, Muller, Costa, Messi

I'm now playing a front 3, so I feel it's best to move one of them on and give my younger players a chance from the bench.

Decided to go through my loan list and clear out a few to reduce numbers, but realised I don't really know enough about some of these players as prospects any more - always the problem with grabbing them very early and then not following them (hard to find the energy to make the effort with the current state of the game :( )

Some of these were viewed as future first teamers, or even given a chance by managers who have now departed, so if anyone knows about the state of these "future prospects" I'd be really grateful if you'd share your wisdom :)

Axel Tuanzebe - Man Utd

Glen Kamara - Arsenal

Daniel Barlaser - Newcastle

Riccardo Calder - Aston Villa

Roberto Nunez - Atletico Madrid/Atletico B

Tyler Robers - West Brom

Marvin Ducksch - Dortmund/Dortmund B

Marcel Sobottak - Dusseldorf (buy-back clause for Schalke)

David Henen - Everton