Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Hyina

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Well Piszczek would be quality if you could get him.

Blaszczykowski' date=' Rafael and Walker will also go to 90 as well. I would get them in that order.[/quote']

I searched and l saw this players aswell. But the easiest one to buy for that position is Gonzalo Castro of Bayer Leverkusen. What do you think about this player? Have seen few games of him and he is 'magic' :D

I searched and l saw this players aswell. But the easiest one to buy for that position is Gonzalo Castro of Bayer Leverkusen. What do you think about this player? Have seen few games of him and he is 'magic' :D

I spotted him too, of course he is a great player but if you can get the others first, I would, otherwise get Castro. I dont know if he is a definite for 91 though but if he continues like this he will get 91.

I spotted him too' date=' of course he is a great player but if you can get the others first, I would, otherwise get Castro. I dont know if he is a definite for 91 though but if he continues like this he will get 91.[/quote']

In SM he is a M® but in real he plays as a AM©, l'm afraid they will change it so l'm going for Walker/Piszczek.

In SM he is a M® but in real he plays as a AM©' date=' l'm afraid they will change it so l'm going for Walker/Piszczek.[/quote']

He wont change, he always switches position on the wing and also in the CM and with the new SM system, it is made to give players multiple positions but I would go for those twp players before him.

Money is worthless atm... I already have 50mill

Recently bought Xavi off him for 20 + KPB + Yaya so you never know :)

wow, that was a bargain tbh.

And btw, money is never worthless. Just invest heavily in youth if otherwise the money can't buy you established stars ;)

wow' date=' that was a bargain tbh.

And btw, money is never worthless. Just invest heavily in youth if otherwise the money can't buy you established stars ;)[/quote']

The deal involving Barcelona and Wayne ROONEY of Manchester United has been rejected.

Oh well.. :o

Alba' date=' Alaba, Bertrand, Baines (what-a-goal :eek:) are better options[/quote']

i already have bertrand and gibbs

so no for evans in a 11 M deal

alba and alaba are with other managers that refuse to sell them

baines..mmmm i am searching for younger players with the ability to reach a high level

thank you ;)

So l got De Ceglie as a sub. of Asamoah on my juventus squad. De Ceglie's rating won't ever change :P so l need someone else with a bright future :)

Can you name some ?

Mattia De Sciglio

AC Milan

Rating: 85 (up by 8 this December)

Position: LB or RB