Hyina

Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

I would probably sell Gourcuff and Afellay and keep the Manchester United duo.

The reason I included Hernandez there is because I have Neymar, Balotelli and Pato to cover for him. Hard to decide between him and Afellay now that Chicharito isn't a regular.

Who to sell out of:

Rooney, Lahm, Valencia, Xavi, Alaba, Oscar, Bernard, Maher, Lucas M, Draxler, Destro, Jones, M'vila, Borini, Damiao

And same gw, who to get:

Insigne, Verratti, Jovetic, Gundogen, Hazard, Gotze, Alba, Martinez, Marchisio, Neymar, Falcao, Ibrahimovic, Ozil, Subotic, Montoya

Bearing in mind some of these players are in the same external, I can probably get 5/6 from these

Respuesta: Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Who to sell out of:

Rooney' date=' Lahm, [b']Valencia,[/b] Xavi, Alaba, Oscar, Bernard, Maher, Lucas M, Draxler, Destro, Jones, M'vila, Borini, Damiao

And same gw, who to get:

Insigne, Verratti, Jovetic, Gundogen, Hazard, Gotze, Alba, Martinez, Marchisio, Neymar, Falcao, Ibrahimovic, Ozil, Subotic, Montoya

Bearing in mind some of these players are in the same external, I can probably get 5/6 from these

if you put all your squad maybe can make some better advise, but that is my opinion.

sold out: valencia, destro, borini and maybe alaba (if you get alba)

buy: insigne (rise +2), verratti, gundogan (or one of them), hazard, gotze,ozil (or two of them), martinez, subotic (one of them), falcao, montoya, alba (must)

Who to sell out of:

Rooney' date=' Lahm, Valencia, Xavi, Alaba, Oscar, Bernard, Maher, Lucas M, Draxler, Destro, Jones, M'vila, Borini, Damiao

And same gw, who to get:

Bearing in mind some of these players are in the same external, I can probably get 5/6 from these[/quote']

Destro , Maher , Jones ,Borini, m'vila , luca , xavi(if you can get hazard or ozil)

Falcao ,hazard,gotze, ozil...low rated veratti , gundogan, alba

Who to sell out of:

Rooney' date=' Lahm, Valencia, Xavi, Alaba, Oscar, [b']Bernard[/b], Maher, Lucas M, Draxler, Destro, Jones, M'vila, Borini, Damiao

And same gw, who to get:

Sell the bolded ones.

Buy the bolded ones. :P

Should I cash in/cut losses on these Brazilians?

Oliveira Elkeson

Lucas Zen

Aparecido Wellington

Santos Fred

Wellington Nem

To make my first team squad, they will need to reach at least 92, if that is possible, I am happy to keep them; otherwise shoud I sell now or wait for another rise maybe?

thanks...

Who to sell out of:

Rooney' date=' Lahm, [b']Valencia[/b], Xavi, Alaba, Oscar, Bernard, Maher, Lucas M, Draxler, Destro, Jones, M'vila, Borini, Damiao

And same gw, who to get:

Those are who i would sell, and buy. purely opinion based BTW

Oliveira Elkeson

Lucas Zen

Aparecido Wellington

Santos Fred

Wellington Nem

To make my first team squad' date=' they will need to reach at least 92, if that is possible, I am happy to keep them; otherwise shoud I sell now or wait for another rise maybe?

thanks...[/quote']

How competitive is your game world? If you sold them, would you still have a chance of buying them back?

I'm not the most knowledgeable about Brazil but Fred and Nem are looking good atm. But I can't estimate their potential. Not too certain about the rest though.

I think it will take some time before the next review so I would sell them and buy them back if it isn't too competitive.

Who to sell out of:

Rooney' date=' Lahm, [b']Valencia[/b], Xavi, Alaba, Oscar, Bernard, Maher, Lucas M, Draxler, Destro, Jones, M'vila, Borini, Damiao

And same gw, who to get:

Assuming you buy most of the players, then I guess you could sell those.

Oliveira Elkeson

Lucas Zen

Aparecido Wellington keep

Santos Fred keep

Wellington Nem keep

To make my first team squad' date=' they will need to reach at least 92, if that is possible, I am happy to keep them; otherwise shoud I sell now or wait for another rise maybe?

thanks...[/quote']

those have the most Potential IMO

Carlos Casemiro' date=' anyone?

Worth cashing in on?

He's one of those backup-but-hopefully-will-rise-and-become-first-team players.

Not that I play him much but the extra man helps sometimes. Occasional sub.[/quote']

I'd trade him for Lucas Fernando/Junior Paulinho/Romulo

I'd trade him for Lucas Fernando/Junior Paulinho/Romulo

Haha thanks, I guess Casemiro won't be getting a rise soon?

I should have asked this earlier and swooped in on Romulo ><

Left with Fernando and Paulinho.

Which of the two would be a better choice?

Paulinho would help with rotation but he's a bit on the high side for me. Unless I can offload Casemiro for 10mil lol.

Haha thanks' date=' I guess Casemiro won't be getting a rise soon?

I should have asked this earlier and swooped in on Romulo ><

Left with Fernando and Paulinho.

Which of the two would be a better choice?

Paulinho would help with rotation but he's a bit on the high side for me. Unless I can offload Casemiro for 10mil lol.[/quote']

Probably Romulo, but tbh, you can't go wrong with either; Fernando is meant to be Brazil's best DM for the next decade :P

Alright, I've got a LOT of problems/queries, any help would be appreciated :D:

1. Keep Neuer or Hart? I got Hart recently and now I can't decide who to sell between them two :confused:

2. Carrying on the keeper issue, I have Courtois and Butland in the same team, whom do I keep, both?

3. Rank in order of 'best to have on SM' please :o: Jenkinson, VDW, Raphael, Douglas P, Romario, Jantsche

4. Who do I ABSOLUTELY need to keep out of: L.Shaw, Coentrao, Alba, Bertrand, Rodriguez (argentine LB prodigy apparently), Martins (Portugal LB prodigy lol)

5. I have too many CBs, out of these who will NOT be a great CB: Badstubber, Ogbonna, De Vrij, Zouma, Kompany, Pique, Hummels, Subotic, Good, P.Jones

6. Out of these good talents, who would you definitely NOT SELL: Lucas Fernando, Romeu, Lukaku (LM), McClean, Verratti, Koke, KP Boateng, Maher, Wilshere, A.Thiago, G.Ramirez, D.Costa, Sigurdssen, Bernard, Isco, Perisic, Draxler, Giuliano, Kovacic, Powell, J.Rodriguez, De Bruyne, Ox, Griezzz, Deulofel, Reus, Zaha, Niang, Markovic, Destro, Andrade, Lewandowski, Damiao, J Martinez, Lacina Traore.

7. Would you do Aurtenetxe + Deulofel for Alaba?

8. Would you do Deulofel + Markovic for Montoya?

9. Would you sell Phil Jones + Lewandowski + money for Falcao? Or just Gomez in a straight swap? Plus would you give Lewandowski + Powell/another good talent in list above for Jovetic?

8(?) Draxler + Perisic or Oscar?

That's enough for now, or this post will be too long to read :o

Thanks

Probably Romulo' date=' but tbh, you can't go wrong with either; Fernando is meant to be Brazil's best DM for the next decade :P[/quote']

Haha, missed my chance with Romulo :(

What of Paulinho? :) He's 89 now, how much more can he go? Or would he have to move out of Brazil?

Thanks for the help with my Brazilians' date=' I will sell Oliveira Elkeson and Lucas Zen[/quote']

Yeah sure, no probs.

Should I buy these players

Rodrigo Ely

Jody Lukoki

Rémy Cabella

Bangoura Lass

Pierre-Michel Lasogga

Marcus Henriksen

Marco Verratti

Christian Clemens

Christian Benteke

Wilfried Zaha

Van Ginkel

Kevin Volland

I can buy all except Verratti as he is transfer banned but comes off in three days, how much would you suggest I pay for him, Also are there any definate risers?

All help will be repped!

Marco Verratti

Wilfried Zaha

I can buy all except Verratti as he is transfer banned but comes off in three days' date=' how much would you suggest I pay for him, Also are there any definate risers?

All help will be repped![/quote']

I'd buy those two only

And bit of advice, don't say anything like 'answer me and I'll rep you', you get reported for that as its simulation

Haha' date=' missed my chance with Romulo :(

What of Paulinho? :) He's 89 now, how much more can he go? Or would he have to move out of Brazil?

Yeah sure, no probs.[/quote']

I'd prefer Fernandez than Paulinho

Rodrigo Ely

Jody Lukoki get

Rémy Cabella GET

Bangoura Lass GET

Pierre-Michel Lasogga

Marcus Henriksen

Marco Verratti GET

Christian Clemens

Christian Benteke

Wilfried Zaha

Van Ginkel get

Kevin Volland GET

I can buy all except Verratti as he is transfer banned but comes off in three days' date=' how much would you suggest I pay for him, Also are there any definate risers?

All help will be repped![/quote']

Those are my suggestions.

sell or keep

Ivan tomecak

yassine el ghanassy

ben kantarovski

batuhan karadeniz

dico koppers

alessandro crescenzi

pinto zezinho

mikkel diskerud