Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Should I buy Mandanda or Weidenfeller? Both available for cash. All younger prospects in the range 89-90 already snapped up.

Tough to call. Both are 91-rated first-choice keepers for their respective clubs. Mandanda would be the obvious choice since he is younger. However, I would probably go with Weidenfeller here as he plays in a better league as well as in the UCL.

Although he is older, I sense he has a higher chance than Mandanda to rise in the future. Besides, goalkeepers have a longer career and I believe Weidenfeller will be a solid GK for a long time to come.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread? I'd probably sell Ruiz, Dante, Smalling. Maybe P/E Smalling he would be quite a good value.

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread? Can't think of an 86, 87s atm, But Cristian tello 85>87, Ahmed Musa 85>87, Lacazette 85>88 (he's rose now so...) El Shaarawy 86>88, Oscar + Isco although th

Going to offer one up as part of a deal to get Damiao' date=' but which is the one to keep (who can be the best) either Jack Wilshere or Oxlade-Chamberlain

and is Damiao even worth going for[/quote']

Damiao is worth getting, but keep Wilshere at all costs. He oozes class.

Monreal or Alvaro Periera?

Monreal

Should I buy Mandanda or Weidenfeller? Both available for cash. All younger prospects in the range 89-90 already snapped up.

I'd get Weidenfeller over Mandanda

Marco Storari from Juventus' date=' will he drop? Or rise to 90, like those that post on Soccerwiki say?

Will he retire soon?

I have koval and I need a cheap good keeper to play in my team before Koval rise so I think I want to buy him. He is a free agent.[/quote']

Rise to 90?! Did you see his last performance on Juve-Lazio match, HE WAS TERRIBLE ! I suggest you to swap him with a younger gk.

Marco Storari from Juventus' date=' will he drop? Or rise to 90, like those that post on Soccerwiki say?

Will he retire soon?

I have koval and I need a cheap good keeper to play in my team before Koval rise so I think I want to buy him. He is a free agent.[/quote']

Believing everything people post on the Soccer Wiki page is understandable, but unwise. Doubt Storari will reach 90.

Is there no other available keeper?

This 3 players are available to buy:

-MIRANDA' date=' João

-GODÍN, Diego

-TURAN, Arda

which of them will rise ?[/quote']

Probably Godin and Turan.

Going to offer one up as part of a deal to get Damiao' date=' but which is the one to keep (who can be the best) either Jack Wilshere or Oxlade-Chamberlain

and is Damiao even worth going for[/quote']

Keep Wilshere.

And yes, try to get Damiao. (If you could offer someone else than Oxlade, maybe it would be better?)

I have Digne and De Scigglio as my starting fulbacks for my bradford city. Just wondering if anyone of these available fulbacks are worth getting in trade of anyone or both of them(because I only have enough funds for a trade).

Ricardo Rodriguez

Serge Aurier

Samuel Utiti

Kurt Zouma

Jetro Williams

Jordi Amat

If there are better choices please feel free to tell me.

Also, can any experienced person tell me who are worth getting, would get a rise soon, or are already beasts (preferably under-21, 75-85 range)?

My Sincere Thanks.

Rano and Godin are available at externals. I don't have cash for them, though I could trade one of my CBs.

I currently have Ivanovic, Bonucci, Subotic, and Yanga.

Should I look to trade Yanga? Or keep my players?

Chiellini's TB will be up soon, so I might make a bid for him instead. But rather unlikely that I'll land him.

In my gameworld a manager bidded for 2 players one 25m and the other 30m. Now the two bids had been accepted but he dont have enough funds only 30m.What will happen since they are accepted?

Only one deal will go through, the other will collapse due to lack of funds. :/

Accepted has little to do with whether or not it will go through. It's just that the bid is secure and bidding is closed.

Rano and Godin are available at externals. I don't have cash for them' date=' though I could trade one of my CBs.

I currently have Ivanovic, Bonucci, Subotic, and Yanga.

Should I look to trade Yanga? Or keep my players?

Chiellini's TB will be up soon, so I might make a bid for him instead. But rather unlikely that I'll land him.

Only one deal will go through, the other will collapse due to lack of funds. :/

Accepted has little to do with whether or not it will go through. It's just that the bid is secure and bidding is closed.[/quote']

I'd get Godin because he will rise to 91. He is a regular feature for Atletico Madrid who are doing very very well. I'd suggest trading Yanga-Mbiwa for him.