Hyina

Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

I need to sell one of these players in part exchange deals.. Which one is the best for long them.. Righ now Aywe is doing better then Isla but Isla Is playing for Juventus and can be a good player.. Who should I sell..??

keep them both, l believe they will reach 91 ;)

I have Bayern and these players were in original team. Are they worth to keep and can any of them rise soon?

Contento

Emre Can

Dale Jennings

Köz

Bastian Müller

Steimel

Dombrowka

Altinay

Jüllich

Pangallo

Chessa

Pascal Reinhardt

Vastić

I'd keep Can and Altinay for sure.

Ben DAVIES

Alexandru MAXIM

Alexander KACANIKLIC

Jackson MARTÍNEZ

Keep or sell?

Keep them all.

I need to sell one of these players in part exchange deals.. Which one is the best for long them.. Righ now Aywe is doing better then Isla but Isla Is playing for Juventus and can be a good player.. Who should I sell..??

I'd sell Isla.

So to sell others? If they are not good enough' date=' I would keep them if they can rise soon?[/quote']

Don't know much about them tbh. Try to swap them for players like Bouy, Eisfeld, Fischer, Kapino, Horn, Icardi etc if they are available.

And if not' date=' to sell them for cash only?[/quote']

Well, dunno mate. Sell them if it's not a competitive gameworld. Although if it's a competitive gameworld then there are some articles on Bayern Munich youngsters (there was a goal.com article iirc) available on the net go through them as you might lose a gem or two if you sell all your youngsters (for peanuts basically).

Sell Isla.

Anyone else?

IMO none of them is anything special. I would keep Gabriel and maybe Gazzaniga, but it depends on:

- Who are your other options (if any...) in your team or available in the gameworld.

- How much competitive your gameworld is.