Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread? I'd probably sell Ruiz, Dante, Smalling. Maybe P/E Smalling he would be quite a good value.

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread? Can't think of an 86, 87s atm, But Cristian tello 85>87, Ahmed Musa 85>87, Lacazette 85>88 (he's rose now so...) El Shaarawy 86>88, Oscar + Isco although th

Please help me decide whom to keep or sell from my youth squad since I am planning to buy new talents.

X4wp0Zh.png

I'd keep Ocampos' date=' Romeu and Dybala.

Ergys Kace and Moreno Rodrigo?

Are they worth buying?

Kace was very much worth buying when he was still in 70s but now I'd save my money for someone better although Moreno is definitely worth buying.

can you rank them :)

WOLLSCHEID

MATIP

SMALLING

VARANE

DANTE

YANGA-MBIWA

Víctor RUÍZ

CÁCERES

want to keep 3 and trade the rest for talent ;)

Varane--Dante--Wollscheid

Daniel Opare

Mohammed Abu

Evgeni Makeev

Lozano Rodri

Its a very competitive world. Just wondering if any of these are pointless keeping? :)

Nothing special there. Sell all of them if you have better options available.

Which to sell? Ignacio Camacho or Milan Badelj? Obviously Camacho is playing for a Champs League team but they have looked quite weak recently and aren't allowed in it next year even if they do qualify. Badelj on the other hand is playing regularly for club, but Hamburg aren't the standard that Malaga are at the moment. Thoughts?

Any prospects of rating increase for Jack Rodwell?

don't think so..

Which to sell? Ignacio Camacho or Milan Badelj? Obviously Camacho is playing for a Champs League team but they have looked quite weak recently and aren't allowed in it next year even if they do qualify. Badelj on the other hand is playing regularly for club' date=' but Hamburg aren't the standard that Malaga are at the moment. Thoughts?[/quote']

Much of a muchness tbh. I'd keep Camacho.

Van Rhijn is a first team player in Ajax and Holland national team ' date=' he will raise further , dont sell him .[/quote']

He is never going to be 91+ tho is he? and if he does reach 90 it will take a year or two at the least and 10.5 mil could help me out... is he really that good?:confused:

He is never going to be 91+ tho is he? and if he does reach 90 it will take a year or two at the least and 10.5 mil could help me out... is he really that good?:confused:

If you need cash like you said you do then definitely sell him. There's no guarentee that he'll even hit 90 let alone being a 91+ (has the talent though but then Van der Wiel had the talent too).

All in all, sell him.

If you need cash like you said you do then definitely sell him. There's no guarentee that he'll even hit 90 let alone being a 91+ (has the talent though but then Van der Wiel had the talent too).

All in all' date=' sell him.[/quote']

Sell a talent like him for 10,5m ? l suggest to sell him only for a good P/E deal !