Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread? I'd probably sell Ruiz, Dante, Smalling. Maybe P/E Smalling he would be quite a good value.

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread? Can't think of an 86, 87s atm, But Cristian tello 85>87, Ahmed Musa 85>87, Lacazette 85>88 (he's rose now so...) El Shaarawy 86>88, Oscar + Isco although th

tough one that' date=' Bender is 100% out of the equation, Schurrle i hate so it won't be him but some people like him so for me it's Asamoah or Ramires... I choose Ramires as he should of got 92 in the previous rating changes.[/quote']

yep torn between Asamoah and Ramires too :) thanx

only one will survive :eek::D

Sven BENDER

Kwadwo ASAMOAH

RAMIRES

SCHÜRRLE

need only one of them and the rest will be sold/traded.

don't care about position.

Kwadwo Asamoah if I were you... :D :D

I need to get funds to buy some better players. Who should I keep out of the following youth players:

Matz Sels

Joshua King

Jack Payne

Mark Ridgers

Jerome Sinclair

Jin-su Kim

Jeroen Lumu

Plamen Krachunov

Serge Gnabry

Takahiro Ogihara

Mitchell Dijks

Lucas Piazon

George Long

Ravel Morrison

Andy Polo

Victor Andrade

Philip Hofmann

James Ward-Prowse

Nick Powell

Alen Halilovic

Paolo Dybala

Will Hughes

John Stones

Andre Wisdom

Marco Capuano

Juan Bernat

Luke Shaw

Kenneth Omeruo

Imoh Ezekiel

Alexander Kacaniklic

Kurt Zouma

Dennis Praet

Gerard Deulofeu

Josh McEachran

Soares Cedric

Carl Jenkinson

Pedro Obiang

Wellington Nem

Lazar Markovic

Juan Jesus

Raheem Sterling

Paul Pogba

Luc Casnos

Matija Nastasic

Alain Traore

Eric Lamela

Lucas Moura

Alarcon Isco

Thibaut Courtois

Ter Stegen

Alcantara Thiago

Thank you!

i will keep the bold one' date=' the other player, not so sure to keep.. :D

Mirilam Pjanic, will he rise soon?? ive heard mixed reports. Buy???

pjanic? maybe can keep him for now, but he won't rise soon.. :D

Hey Guys, Im not familiar with some of the youngsters in my Barca set up. Hopefully you are!

Who should i keep. It iss a new gameworld so most promising players are still available elsewhere, every bit of cash helps!

Thanks for your help!

CÁ, Agostinho

BABUNSKI, David

OIER, Olazábal

MASIP, Jordi

DONGOU, Jean Marie

ROMÁN, Joan

KIKO, Femenía

ILIE, Sánchez

JUSTE, Sergio

MUNIESA, Marc

LOBATO, Cristian

PATRIC, Gabarrón

RODRI, Lozano

IÉ, Edgar

BAGNACK, Frank

BAÑUZ, Miguel

BALLIU, Iván

ESPINOSA, Javi

RAFINHA, Alcántara

GRIMALDO, Álex

FONTÀS, Andreu

GUSTAVO, Luís

GÓMEZ, Sergi

carvajal now 88...how can he reach? sell or keep?

keep him.. :D :D

Hey Guys' date=' Im not familiar with some of the youngsters in my Barca set up. Hopefully you are!

Who should i keep. It iss a new gameworld so most promising players are still available elsewhere, every bit of cash helps!

Thanks for your help!

[b']CÁ, Agostinho

BABUNSKI, David [/b]

OIER, Olazábal

MASIP, Jordi

DONGOU, Jean Marie

ROMÁN, Joan

KIKO, Femenía

ILIE, Sánchez

JUSTE, Sergio

MUNIESA, Marc

LOBATO, Cristian

PATRIC, Gabarrón

RODRI, Lozano

IÉ, Edgar

BAGNACK, Frank

BAÑUZ, Miguel

BALLIU, Iván

ESPINOSA, Javi

RAFINHA, Alcántara

GRIMALDO, Álex

FONTÀS, Andreu

GUSTAVO, Luís

GÓMEZ, Sergi

i will keep the bold one.. :D

Hey Guys' date=' Im not familiar with some of the youngsters in my Barca set up. Hopefully you are!

Thanks for your help!

CÁ, Agostinho - keep

BABUNSKI, David

OIER, Olazábal

MASIP, Jordi

DONGOU, Jean Marie - keep

ROMÁN, Joan

KIKO, Femenía - keep

ILIE, Sánchez

JUSTE, Sergio

MUNIESA, Marc - keep

LOBATO, Cristian

PATRIC, Gabarrón keep

RODRI, Lozano

IÉ, Edgar - keep

BAGNACK, Frank - keep

BAÑUZ, Miguel

BALLIU, Iván

ESPINOSA, Javi

RAFINHA, Alcántara - keep

GRIMALDO, Álex

FONTÀS, Andreu

GUSTAVO, Luís

GÓMEZ, Sergi[/quote']

My picks hope it helps

I am going to buy Buffon and he will be my first choice goalkeeper but to have the necessary funds I need to sell one of the following. Who do you recommend?

Ter Stegen

Courtois

Joe Hart

Thanks!

Sell Joe Hart' date=' the other two will be great for the future and Buffon is a diamond

:)[/center']

I am going to buy Buffon and he will be my first choice goalkeeper but to have the necessary funds I need to sell one of the following. Who do you recommend?

Ter Stegen

Courtois

Joe Hart

Thanks!

All is first choice GK in their club.. Courtois will be 1st choice in Chelsea soon...

Why do you still need to buy Buffon?

I prefer to sell Ter Stegen... :)

Ter Stegen

Courtois

Joe Hart

Thanks!

Sell ter stegen out of them, you won't use him over other 2. Gigi could stay above Joe hart for 5 seconds or another couple seasons. Keep him until hart is better or concerns mean buffon needs shipping.

Ter Stegen

Courtois

Joe Hart

Thanks!

As long as you keep Ter Stegen, you are doing the right thing.

Try to make a good swap(young low rated talent)+cash with someone, by the way. Those are some 'hot' goalkeepers.

Bryan Rabello

Victor Andrade

Connor Wickham

Berni Ibini-Isei

Inigo Ruiz de Galarreta

Gary Gardner

Lucas Rodriguez

Alejandro Pozuelo

I have a huge squad, but these are only I would consider selling. Anyone worth keeping? Gardner is a top talent but injured for a long time, Ibini is one of the biggest Australian talents, but he plays there. Andrade isn't progressing so good lately, Rodriguez doesn't play and some think that Wickham isn't anything special. Don't know much about Inigo, I bought him more than a year ago, when Joepi (you probaly know him) told in a spanish thread that he's very good talent, but he isn't playing much. So to only keep Rabello and Pozuelo? I'm interested about their potential, if they are worth keeping for long term.

Any help much appreciated. :)

Bryan Rabello

Victor Andrade

Connor Wickham

Berni Ibini-Isei

Inigo Ruiz de Galarreta

Gary Gardner

Lucas Rodriguez

Alejandro Pozuelo

I have a huge squad' date=' but these are only I would consider selling. Anyone worth keeping? Gardner is a top talent but injured for a long time, Ibini is one of the biggest Australian talents, but he plays there. Andrade isn't progressing so good lately, Rodriguez doesn't play and some think that Wickham isn't anything special. Don't know much about Inigo, I bought him more than a year ago, when Joepi (you probaly know him) told in a spanish thread that he's very good talent, but he isn't playing much. So to only keep Rabello and Pozuelo? I'm interested about their potential, if they are worth keeping for long term.

Any help much appreciated. :)[/quote']

Keep ibini for a while, rumour is he is leaving mariners for europe along with Trent sainsbury.

Wickham is a good little player imo.

Sell pozuelo and galerreta. Gardner is probably worth hanging on to and seeing how he progresses.

Keep ibini for a while' date=' rumour is he is leaving mariners for europe along with Trent sainsbury.

Wickham is a good little player imo.

Sell pozuelo and galerreta. Gardner is probably worth hanging on to and seeing how he progresses.[/quote']

I see you're from Australia, how good is Ibini? You probably know more than me, any info would be useful.

If he doesn't move to Europe at the summer, should I sell him then? I could wait for another rise, but they don't review A-League so often.

And you're not sure about other 3 players?

Thanks, but have to spread, will try to rep later. :)

I see you're from Australia' date=' how good is Ibini? You probably know more than me, any info would be useful.

If he doesn't move to Europe at the summer, should I sell him then? I could wait for another rise, but they don't review A-League so often.

Thanks, but have to spread, will try to rep later. :)[/quote']

Ibini really is class, pacey, hard workng and fun to watch with his cutting rins, good dribbler. Who will pick him up in europe and will he succeed there? Well that's the gamble isnt it no one can ever be sure, but he is a real gem and exciting to watch. He would rise to as mariners won the a league final this year if he got reviewed before any potential move.

Andrade is worth holding onto I didn't see him. As for the other 2, sorry I've never heard of them mate :o

Bryan Rabello

Victor Andrade

Connor Wickham

Berni Ibini-Isei

Inigo Ruiz de Galarreta

Gary Gardner

Lucas Rodriguez

Alejandro Pozuelo

I have a huge squad' date=' but these are only I would consider selling. Anyone worth keeping? Gardner is a top talent but injured for a long time, Ibini is one of the biggest Australian talents, but he plays there. Andrade isn't progressing so good lately, Rodriguez doesn't play and some think that Wickham isn't anything special. Don't know much about Inigo, I bought him more than a year ago, when Joepi (you probaly know him) told in a spanish thread that he's very good talent, but he isn't playing much. So to only keep Rabello and Pozuelo? I'm interested about their potential, if they are worth keeping for long term.

Any help much appreciated. :)[/quote']

IMHO, i prefer to keep victor andrade & connor for now... :)

Ibini really is class' date=' pacey, hard workng and fun to watch with his cutting rins, good dribbler. Who will pick him up in europe and will he succeed there? Well that's the gamble isnt it no one can ever be sure, but he is a real gem and exciting to watch. He would rise to as mariners won the a league final this year if he got reviewed before any potential move.

Andrade is worth holding onto I didn't see him. As for the other 2, sorry I've never heard of them mate :o[/quote']

Ibini recently had a trial in Belgium with the club Brugge but was rejected but the club is still interested in signing him.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/sport/football/ibini-set-to-dress-for-success-with-belgian-giant-20130113-2cnge.html

http://www.theroar.com.au/2013/03/07/bernie-ibini-iseis-failed-belgium-move-a-blessing-in-disguise/

I see you're from Australia' date=' how good is Ibini? You probably know more than me, any info would be useful.

Thanks, but have to spread, will try to rep later. :)[/quote']

Ibini recently had a week trial in Belgium for the club Brugge but was rejected. The club is still interested in him though

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/sport/football/ibini-set-to-dress-for-success-with-belgian-giant-20130113-2cnge.html

http://www.theroar.com.au/2013/03/07/bernie-ibini-iseis-failed-belgium-move-a-blessing-in-disguise/