Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Thankyou. so players like muniesa etc are not worth buying because they will not be over 90 right? Tony jantxche is a german player that play with Borussia Mönchengladbach and i heard many people say he is good but now im wondering lol because nobody knows him

Aaaah I know him. He is a very good talent, but I'm not sure on him potential in SM, but keep him xD

Yes, don't buy Muniesa.. ;)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread? I'd probably sell Ruiz, Dante, Smalling. Maybe P/E Smalling he would be quite a good value.

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread? Can't think of an 86, 87s atm, But Cristian tello 85>87, Ahmed Musa 85>87, Lacazette 85>88 (he's rose now so...) El Shaarawy 86>88, Oscar + Isco although th

Re: Riferimento: Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Thankyou. so players like muniesa etc are not worth buying because they will not be over 90 right? Tony jantxche is a german player that play with Borussia Mönchengladbach and i heard many people say he is good but now im wondering lol because nobody knows him

Is that me included?

Would you sell all these players?

Otamendi

Botia

Lens

Dembele

Garay

Dante

Zabaleta

Turan

Willian borges

Pastore

Ruiz

Yanga-Mbiwa

Van der Wiel

Giovinco

Defour

Tadic

Fer

M'Vila

Giroud

I'd sell the bolded ones out of this group

I can buy Kevin Grosskeutz for 8 Million cash' date=' my defense is pretty much solid but Im still interested in buying him, should I do it? Does he have a chance of rising maybe?[/quote']

Don't see him have the quality to get 90. But again, after Higuain & Albrighton rise, you're know may never know what will happen with rating in SM :rolleyes:

Thanks to SM and their unexpected rating changes, some manager send me a transfer offer too good to refuse for Higuaín of 45 millions :D

So now, i'm planning to buy his replacement between Cavani, Müller or Reus. How would you rank the three of them in terms of potential to reach 94 and beyond?

And one more question, what's your opinion about Mario Gómez? Is he going to drop, or he is safe for the moment thanks to Bayern spectacular season?

Thanks.

Thanks to SM and their unexpected rating changes' date=' some manager send me an offer too good to refuse for Higuaín of about 45 millions :D

So now, i'm planning to buy his replacement between Cavani, Müller or Reus. How would you rank the three of them in terms of potential to reach 94 and beyond?

And one more question, what's your opinion about Mario Gómez? Is he going to drop or he is safe for the moment thanks to Bayern spectacular season?

Thanks.[/quote']

Muller are my main pick out of three followed by Reus & Cavani.

Mario Gomez won't drop I reckon, still scoring for fun when he played.

Right lads..

Need some urgent help, got a cup quarter final game and i am in desperate need of a RB !

Javier Zanetti available for 6 million

Do you reckon he can keep his rating for a few months and what is the worst he can drop to ?

I need a urgent RB, as my main right back rafeal is injured :(

Right lads..

Need some urgent help' date=' got a cup quarter final game and i am in desperate need of a RB !

Javier Zanetti available for 6 million

Do you reckon he can keep his rating for a few months and what is the worst he can drop to ?

I need a urgent RB, as my main right back rafeal is injured :([/quote']

He won't drop below 90, that's for sure. I can see him retiring on 90.

I'd get him if you're in desperate need for a short term cover for Rafael

Was in a similar postion like you, in the latter stages of a season n a GW and was pushing for the Title, Piszczek my main RB got injured for 8 weeks and Rafael by 4 weeks immediately after (:eek:) so I brought in Zanetti and he was a very able cover :)