Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Thanks to SM and their unexpected rating changes' date=' some manager send me a transfer offer too good to refuse for Higuaín of 45 millions :D

So now, i'm planning to buy his replacement between Cavani, Müller or Reus. How would you rank the three of them in terms of potential to reach 94 and beyond?

[b']I'd get Muller, Reus, Cavani in that order :) Muller and Reus should both get +1 soon.[/b]

And one more question, what's your opinion about Mario Gómez? Is he going to drop, or he is safe for the moment thanks to Bayern spectacular season?

Gomez probably won't drop, considering how inflated SM are right now :rolleyes:

Thanks.

Answers above :)

I can buy Kevin Grosskeutz for 8 Million cash' date=' my defense is pretty much solid but Im still interested in buying him, should I do it? Does he have a chance of rising maybe?[/quote']

Should get +1 so yeah I'd get him

should i buy anreas weimann and mattew lowton as the villa job is unmanaged in my gameworld???

Weimann' date=' yes, Lowton, maybe.

Akihiro Hayashi, keep or sell?

And Rubén Botta? He can rise again or sell?

Sell both.

What Is Kyle naughtons potential?

Thanks

89/90' date=' nothing special IMO

Would you sell all these players?

Otamendi

Botia

Garay

Ruiz

Yanga-Mbiwa

Van der Wiel

Fer

M'Vila

I'd sell from these mate, I've already deleted those that you should keep.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread? I'd probably sell Ruiz, Dante, Smalling. Maybe P/E Smalling he would be quite a good value.

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread? Can't think of an 86, 87s atm, But Cristian tello 85>87, Ahmed Musa 85>87, Lacazette 85>88 (he's rose now so...) El Shaarawy 86>88, Oscar + Isco although th

I have received a 20 million deal for Mapou Yanga-M'Biwa. In terms of players available there are a few that I could buy with the money such as Barzagli, Wollscheid, and a lot of 89-90 CB's. However, I used him as a RB and If I sell him Juanfran, Joao Pereira & Maggio & Essien would be available. All of the players I've mentioned would be around the 8-13m mark. So should I sell and buy a few of these players or keep M'Biwa. And, if I should sell who would you consider for me to buy?

I have received a 20 million deal for Mapou Yanga-M'Biwa. In terms of players available there are a few that I could buy with the money such as Barzagli' date=' Wollscheid, and a lot of 89-90 CB's. However, I used him as a RB and If I sell him Juanfran, Joao Pereira & Maggio & Essien would be available. All of the players I've mentioned would be around the 8-13m mark. So should I sell and buy a few of these players or keep M'Biwa. And, if I should sell who would you consider for me to buy?[/i']

I'd definitely sell him looking at the names you've provided.

Go for Barzagli/Wollscheid if you need a CB

Go for Juanfran if you need a RB

Riferimento: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Hi guys, I hope this is right question for this thread. this is a important question: Real Madrid has a lot of players on loan. I need to know who are worth keeping? I want to sell all the players except who is worth keeping. I know something about Cherysev, Rodriguez, Torro, but nothing about the other players. THANKS A LOT FOR WHO WILL HELP ME. REPUTATION INSURED ;)

Re: Riferimento: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Hi guys' date=' I hope this is right question for this thread. this is a important question:[b'] Real Madrid has a lot of players on loan. I need to know who are worth keeping? I want to sell all the players except who is worth keeping.[/b] I know something about Cherysev, Rodriguez, Torro, but nothing about the other players. THANKS A LOT FOR WHO WILL HELP ME. REPUTATION INSURED ;)

Keep

Juan Navarez

Torro

Benavente

De thomas

Llorente ,Diego

Omar

Derik

Lucas

Cherysev

Jese Rodriguez

Jose Rodriguez

These are the ones Worth Keeping

Peace out B)

hey, i have enough money to buy 1 of the following strikers, who do you recommend?

GRIEZMANN, Antoine

DE JONG, Luuk

AUBAMEYANG, Pierre-Emerick

IDEYE, Brown

HARNIK, Martin

BENDTNER, Nicklas

COSTA, Diego

MATAVZ, Tim

TRAORÉ, Alain

thanks!

hey' date=' i have enough money to buy 1 of the following strikers, who do you recommend?

GRIEZMANN, Antoine

DE JONG, Luuk

IDEYE, Brown

HARNIK, Martin

BENDTNER, Nicklas

COSTA, Diego

MATAVZ, Tim

TRAORÉ, Alain

thanks![/quote']

Griezmann for me.. :D :D but he is a LW player.. :D not a target men if i am not wrong.. :)

hey' date=' i have enough money to buy 1 of the following strikers, who do you recommend?

GRIEZMANN, Antoine

DE JONG, Luuk

IDEYE, Brown

HARNIK, Martin

BENDTNER, Nicklas

COSTA, Diego

MATAVZ, Tim

TRAORÉ, Alain

thanks![/quote']

Aubameyang

Costa

Griezmann (not a CF though)

Hi' date=' I have the oppertunity to purchase either -

John LUNDSTRAM

Nathan AKÉ

Amin YOUNES

What's the potential ratings of these players? Who is the best pick?

I may be able to get 2 of the players....

Thanks alot :)

Lundstram and Ake are quite talented and highly regarded at their respective clubs. Both have the potential to be rated 90 or over imo. I don't know anything about Younes, so I'd go for the English-based duo. :) If you can only get one player, then get Ake as he's really talented.

I searched on help with deals and make some HW on this players is this predictions good pls?

WILLEMS, Jetro 92+

MARKOVIC, Lazar 89+

PRAET, Dennis 89+

XHAKA, Granit 92+

MUSA, Ahmed 89+

MORATA, Álvaro 91+

GRIEZMANN, Antoine 91+

ZAHA, Wilfried 90/91+

JANTSCHKE, Tony I +89

DANILO, Luiz 91+

DESTRO, Mattia 91+

INSIGNE, Lorenzo 92+

HOLTBY, Lewis 92+

I searched on help with deals and make some HW on this players is this predictions good pls?

WILLEMS' date=' Jetro 92+[/b']

MARKOVIC, Lazar 89+

PRAET, Dennis 89+

XHAKA, Granit 92+

MUSA, Ahmed 89+

MORATA, Álvaro 91+

GRIEZMANN, Antoine 91+

ZAHA, Wilfried 90/91+

JANTSCHKE, Tony I +89

DANILO, Luiz 91+

DESTRO, Mattia 91+

INSIGNE, Lorenzo 92+

HOLTBY, Lewis 92+

the bold one have a potential to get 90++, but some of them need to move bigger club IMO...

Looking to buy two defenders.

Options are:

Dante

Rami

Song

Who should I get?

Dante is a solid choice, another one i will go for Rami.. :D

Tavares Fabinho 19 years D DM MR' date=' Rio Ave on loan at Real M. Castilla. Is this guy worth buying[/quote']

He's definitely worth buying.

Alessandro Matri.

Shall I keep or sell him? Never seems to have gone higher than 90 in his career despite being a great finisher.

I'd sell unless he's your best forward.