Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread?

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread? I'd probably sell Ruiz, Dante, Smalling. Maybe P/E Smalling he would be quite a good value.

Re: Buy, Sell or Keep Thread? Can't think of an 86, 87s atm, But Cristian tello 85>87, Ahmed Musa 85>87, Lacazette 85>88 (he's rose now so...) El Shaarawy 86>88, Oscar + Isco although th

I have both Sahin and M'vila but neither play for my team. I was offered a good amount (5 million over value for both). I know both have stagnated (Sahin on constant loan spells and M'vila playing in a weak Russian league). What are their ratings in the future looking like? M'vila plays for a good national team but bad club, while Sahin as the opposite. Should I keep or sell? I don't really need the money, it's just a matter of having available cash for future deals. Player exchange deals are thrown out so it's just cash.

Basically, is it worth keeping Sahin and/or M'vila?

I have both Sahin and M'vila but neither play for my team. I was offered a good amount (5 million over value for both). I know both have stagnated (Sahin on constant loan spells and M'vila playing in a weak Russian league). What are their ratings in the future looking like? M'vila plays for a good national team but bad club' date=' while Sahin as the opposite. Should I keep or sell? I don't really need the money, it's just a matter of having available cash for future deals. Player exchange deals are thrown out so it's just cash.

Basically, is it worth keeping Sahin and/or M'vila?[/quote']

both are good players but i think i would prefare Sahin now he's on loan at Dortmund maybe Klopp could sort him out,M'Vila made some noises of wanting to leave Kazan last month Spurs and Arsenal instrested in buying but he has had a really bad time with Knee injurys in Russia and we all know that Knee injures normally stick around with footballers so even if he moves its a gamble he may not stay fit so for this reason i would gamble on Sahin finding form

I have both Sahin and M'vila but neither play for my team. I was offered a good amount (5 million over value for both). I know both have stagnated (Sahin on constant loan spells and M'vila playing in a weak Russian league). What are their ratings in the future looking like? M'vila plays for a good national team but bad club' date=' while Sahin as the opposite. Should I keep or sell? I don't really need the money, it's just a matter of having available cash for future deals. Player exchange deals are thrown out so it's just cash.

Basically, is it worth keeping Sahin and/or M'vila?[/quote']

if they dont start sell them both and use to money to get better prospects or better 90 rated palyers such as thiago , isco , lamela, mikhitaryan and so on.

Which winger should I buy' date='these are the players i'm interested in :

Mario Götze *

Thomas Müller*

Gareth Bale*

Eden Hazart * :D

Pedro Rodriguez*

Iker Muniain

James Rodriguez*

Kevin De Bruyne

The players with an asterix behind their names are managed,so i need to put a decent offer.I can sell Valencia to gains funds ,so that helps a little bit.[/quote']

get bale , gotze and hazard, in this order.

should I buy cavani or rooney? or nobody?

I have benzema lewandowski' date=' neymar, muller

I plan on selling yaya toure to get the money[/quote']

cavanini for ages. :) get rid of benzema for a better player as well, since if oyu can get cavanini for cash, there are better players out there too that you still may not know ;)

Who should I sell from the following? What are their potentials?

Courtois(GK) 21

Marquinhos(CB) 19

El Shaarawy(Fwd) 20

Varane(CB) 20

Pogba(CM) 20

Muniain(FWD) 20

De Sciglio(RB) 20

Wilshere(CM) 21

Ozil(AM) 24 (Heard he might be benched for Isco)

Coentrao(LB) 25 (Marcelo is the starting LB for Real)

Pepe(CB) 30 (Replaced by Varane)

If they are at the top of their value(meaning that either the hype behind them or their actual rating will go down) then I'd prefer to get as much value as possilbe and sell them :P Let me know what you all think. Thanks!

Courtois(GK) 21

Marquinhos(CB) 19

El Shaarawy(Fwd) 20

Varane(CB) 20

Pogba(CM) 20

Muniain(FWD) 20

De Sciglio(RB) 20

Wilshere(CM) 21

If they are at the top of their value(meaning that either the hype behind them or their actual rating will go down) then I'd prefer to get as much value as possilbe and sell them :P Let me know what you all think. Thanks!

Players that (PROBABLY) reached their peak or his progression stopped (FOR NOW) : Pepe, Coentrao, Muniain

Courtois(GK) 21

Marquinhos(CB) 19

El Shaarawy(Fwd) 20

Varane(CB) 20

Pogba(CM) 20

Muniain(FWD) 20

De Sciglio(RB) 20

Wilshere(CM) 21

Coentrao has two options from now until the end of his career: stay, drop.

Muniain has a long way to go, will follow a Schurrle-esque path to mediocrity.

Pepe is done. What he loses will go straight into Varane's rating.

Wilshere is going to learn a lot from Arteta this season, expect 91, hope for 92.

No comment on De Siglio.

Ozil is not going to be benched. Say that again and i will bench you.

Marquinhos is my own personal favoutrite for the DM/CB position. Keep hold.

Courtois is probably the best goalkeeper in the world who did not play in the CL final last season. And he's 21. Selling him is a crime. I left a huge post here some months back about exactly how right i am about Courtois. Find that if you're unsure. Either way, keep him.

No comment on El Shaaaaraaaawhflugnnnnny.

Pogba doesn't deserve his 87, but he will earn much higher. Keep him.

Honestly, do you really need to lose anyone from that list? It's a pretty darn good bunch of players.

Courtois(GK) 21

Marquinhos(CB) 19

El Shaarawy(Fwd) 20

Varane(CB) 20

Pogba(CM) 20

Muniain(FWD) 20

De Sciglio(RB) 20

Wilshere(CM) 21

id sell muniain , coentrao , pepe

Coentrao has two options from now until the end of his career: stay' date=' drop.

Muniain has a long way to go, will follow a Schurrle-esque path to mediocrity.

Pepe is done. What he loses will go straight into Varane's rating.

Wilshere is going to learn a lot from Arteta this season, expect 91, hope for 92.

No comment on De Siglio.

Ozil is not going to be benched. Say that again and i will bench you.

Marquinhos is my own personal favoutrite for the DM/CB position. Keep hold.

Courtois is probably the best goalkeeper in the world who did not play in the CL final last season. And he's 21. Selling him is a crime. I left a huge post here some months back about exactly how right i am about Courtois. Find that if you're unsure. Either way, keep him.

No comment on El Shaaaaraaaawhflugnnnnny.

Pogba doesn't deserve his 87, but he will earn much higher. Keep him.

Honestly, do you really need to lose anyone from that list? It's a pretty darn good bunch of players.[/quote']

this one made me laugh alot haha :D

About Ozil, WHAT I HEARD, and it makes a bit of sense(not a lot, just a little) is that Isco would be replacing him in the middle on the field while Bale would replace Di Maria. I just thought I'd ask :P

I don't need to sell them but if I make up some money I'll be able to possibly buy Reus and/or Hummels. I want to somehow sell Pepe, Coentrao and Muniain to maybe come up with the funds for them :P

Thank you all for the comments though, much appreciated.

Seen a few people say sell Munian why is that? i know he had a bad season but is he still full of potential?

i have

Khedira

Fellani

Gotze

Hazard

Turan

Isco

Munian

Wilshere

who should i try to sell? take into consideration i have Pogba,Veratti,Wanyama and Kovacic all who will rise eventually so selling a higher player wont affect me to much?

Seen a few people say sell Munian why is that? i know he had a bad season but is he still full of potential?

i have

Khedira

Fellani

Gotze

Hazard

Turan

Isco

Munian

Wilshere

who should i try to sell? take into consideration i have Pogba' date='Veratti,Wanyama and Kovacic all who will rise eventually so selling a higher player wont affect me to much?[/quote']

id sell Munian (overrated imo) Wilshere (god bless him but isco/verrati and maybe pog will probaby become better than him, at least on Sm), Turan and maybe Fellaini.

ranked (to sell)

1. Munian

2. Turan

3. Wilshere

4. Fellaini

i have

Khedira

Fellani

Gotze

Hazard

Turan

Isco

Munian

Wilshere

who should i try to sell? take into consideration i have Pogba' date='Veratti,Wanyama and Kovacic all who will rise eventually so selling a higher player wont affect me to much?[/quote']

Firstly, i would sell Turan and if you need to sell another one sell Muniain.

id sell Munian (overrated imo) Wilshere (god bless him but isco/verrati and maybe pog will probaby become better than him' date=' at least on Sm), Turan and maybe Fellaini.

ranked (to sell)

1. Munian

2. Turan

3. Wilshere

4. Fellaini[/quote']

ok thanks who should i try and sell/swap them for?i dont really believe in selling 90+ for cash only so who should i look for?