Sign in to follow this  
infernito

Available teams in World Championships

You know, I've thought about starting a thread like this for a while. Obviously it's based on the Gold Championships thread but instead of naming good free teams in those set ups, i thought it be good to have one for World Championships. Obviously there are lots of big teams like Arsenal, Inter, Milan etc available at any time now, even Manchester United, so there's no point naming them all. But a lot of those teams have been raided so it'd be good to save especially good teams from going the same way. It makes it far, far too easy to build big squads without any competition. If we can get those teams managed, as well as smaller sides with good squads, then it might start to get a bit of life into SM again.

I'll start putting teams I come across. If you find good teams available, feel free to make people aware of it in here/

Re: Available teams in World Championships

Technically, by joining one these team you are not saving SM.

By joining these teams, you're limiting the interest in new teams, which limits the interest in new GW's, which limits pre ordering clubs, and most importantly, limiting SM's financial income.

Great idea of a thread though.

Technically' date=' by joining one these team you are not saving SM.

By joining these teams, you're limiting the interest in new teams, which limits the interest in new GW's, which limits pre ordering clubs, and most importantly, limiting SM's financial income.

Great idea of a thread though.[/quote']

Yeah but what's the point of having 28000 WC if half of them have 10 managers or under in them? By getting people to manage good teams in older set ups, it might kick start those championships and spark SM back into life. At the moment, people are losing interest and quitting and new championships have hardly anyone in them. It's a sorry state of affairs and we have to start somewhere.

I'll put some more teams up later.

Tidy Leverkusen in 1203 with the likes of Witsel, Giroud, Lars Bender and some solid youngsters.

Inter in 35 with tonnes of cash (667 million) as well as Ibra, Neuer, Coentrao and a few others. Fairly competitive set up.

Sampdoria in 4841. Javi Martinez, Saldado, K P Boateng, Alexis Sanchez, Abate as well as a lot of the Barcelona youngsters such as Tello, Thiago, Cuenca. Really good team. If it's not taken soon, i'll take it myself.

Lyon in 7511. The likes of Kaka, Hamsik and LLoris. Solid squad.

Napoli in 16604 The likes of Cavani, Lavezzi, Toure, Sagna, Isla and Hamsik.

Valencia in 13490 Sneijder, Mascherano, Subotic, Nava, Ribery, Gerrard and Luis Suarez. Another unbelievably good side.

Real Betis 1095 ; M'Vila, K P Boateng, Vucinic , Lavezzi, Walcott, amongst others. 138 million in the bank.

Valencia 84 ; Balotelli, Lavezzi, David Luiz and some good young players.

Hamburg also in 84, Busquets, Robinho, Coentrao, De Gea

Can other managers post on this forum too?

Anyway: a Real Madrid in world championchip 4625

budget = 126 mil

best players: Casillas, Ribery, Higuain, Ramos, De Rossi, Pepe, ...

check it out...

just a random question' date=' whats the biggest balance you've seen at a club and at what club?[/quote']

A long time ago, i saw a team with 800 million in the bank. Can't remember the name. I saw another with 665 million, again can't remember who.

A long time ago' date=' i saw a team with 800 million in the bank. Can't remember the name. I saw another with 665 million, again can't remember who.[/quote']

wow lol ye i saw a roma with 620 once, but forgot the GW

Schalke in World Championship 11814. Balance of 85.5 Million. Best players (rating wise)

Pepe Reina

Nigel De jong

John Terry

Brainslav Ivanovic

Schmelzer

Sakho

Sven Bender

Pirlo

Marin

Dzeko

Huntelaar

Under-25 players:

Samed Yesil

Draxler

Stindl Lars

Moreno

Feghouli

Verratti

Gundogan

Ignjovski

Matip

Bruno-martins-Indi

Narsingh

Some other players are there as well. Decent team I think

world championship 21796

this GW has the likes of man u,arsenal,ac milan,inter and juventus crying to be managed by someone.

juventus,milan and man u have a really strong squad(man u squad totally untouched).

come and get these teams to make this GW competitive.

World Champ 27600 !

The likes of Bayern Munich, Man City and Arsenal all unmanaged.

If nobody joins I think I will sign Neuer, Martinez, Shaqiri, Kompany and Aguero, Chamberlain etc for CV. :P

Only 14 games played in the first season aswell !