Balotelli Vs Welbeck

Balotelli Vs Welbeck  

1. 1.

• Balotelli
    • Welbeck

Re: Balotelli Vs Welbeck

This is just my opinion but Welbeck will end up where other Man Utd greats have ended up "Sunderland"

Thats no disrespect to Sunderland fans but Fergie is a master of over hyping players, making them look better than they actually are. As there real ability is offen masked as they are playing with better quailty of players who carve out chances on a plate for a striker.

There has been a long line of players at Utd in the past who Fergie has got rid of, after hyping them up to all who'd listen.

If a club came in with a £10Million bid for Wellbeck, Fergie would snap their hand off, even drive Wellbeck himself to the other club to make sure he got there. But thats just my view:p

This is just my opinion but Welbeck will end up where other Man Utd greats have ended up "Sunderland"

Thats no disrespect to Sunderland fans but Fergie is a master of over hyping players' date=' making them look better than they actually are. As there real ability is offen masked as they are playing with better quailty of players who carve out chances on a plate for a striker.

There has been a long line of players at Utd in the past who Fergie has got rid of, after hyping them up to all who'd listen.

If a club came in with a £10Million bid for Wellbeck, Fergie would snap their hand off, even drive Wellbeck himself to the other club to make sure he got there. But thats just my view:p[/quote']

Thats why he gave him two new contracts in the space of a year going from 45 grand to 75 :rolleyes: , makes sense to sell a player when fergie looks to have the most ambition for him with a 5 year deal at that high of a wage. Hes 21 for gods sake , the boy will be great. His scoring record isnt good yet fot this season but you cant blame him if he isnt playing as a forward rather as a winger

Thats why he gave him two new contracts in the space of a year going from 45 grand to 75 :rolleyes: ' date=' makes sense to sell a player when fergie looks to have the most ambition for him with a 5 year deal at that high of a wage. Hes 21 for gods sake , the boy will be great. His scoring record isnt good yet fot this season but you cant blame him if he isnt playing as a forward rather as a winger[/quote']

wages/contracts don't mean anythink in this day and age, players are seen as assets and while they may fit a model one season, the next they could be on the scrap pile and show the door.

He did try and double Wes Browns contract but decided to sell him instead, remember how good Gibson, Eagles, Chadwick, F Campbell were gonna be, oh and O'shea. This is just my view, Utd haven't had any decent young players come through their ranks in a very long time.