Joe Hart

akinsalami

Re: Joe Hart

iker casillas plays in a league were the only really challenge come from Barcelona,and he spend more time celebrating the goal that real Madrid scores, then saving any shots on is goal , while hart plays in a league were their is Arsenal, man u , Chelsea , tottenham,Everton,Newcastle,Liverpool, teams that he know he will have to save a shot at some point in the game. if you are Barcelona or real Madrid you don't need goal keepers in that league

He should get a +1 or +2 for now.Sure he might be on the same level as Iker or there abouts but Iker has won World Cups Euro Cups & i think that's where the 2 are split up.Iker performs well for both club and national team as does hart but i think the rest of the England squad lets Hart down.

he should get a 93 if Manchester city does advance through the champions league group. if he doesnt he should get it at the end of the season if manchester city stay in top 4. to get a 94 he needs to do better with the English national team.

So not true if you mean he won't achieve 94 unless he does better for the england national team. ibrohimavic for example is a 96 with absolutely NO help from his national team experience. Whenever hart plays for england he's good anyways. all hart needs to do is be a constant amazing goalkeeper like he has been doing and he will get it soon. its not complicated

iker casillas plays in a league were the only really challenge come from Barcelona' date='and he spend more time celebrating the goal that real Madrid scores, then saving any shots on is goal , while hart plays in a league were their is Arsenal, man u , Chelsea , tottenham,Everton,Newcastle,Liverpool, teams that he know he will have to save a shot at some point in the game. if you are Barcelona or real Madrid you don't need goal keepers in that league[/quote']

LMAO! WHAT? You don't need goalkeepers? Do you think La Liga is THAT poor? We are talking about one of the best leagues in the world. Do you even watch football?

Even if Casillas only needed to make one save per game, that would still not discredit him for how good he is. He can only save what shots are fired at him, can't he?

By your logic, a goalkeeper in a poor team that has to make 20 saves a game but lets in 5 is better.

iker casillas plays in a league were the only really challenge come from Barcelona' date='and he spend more time celebrating the goal that real Madrid scores, then saving any shots on is goal , while hart plays in a league were their is Arsenal, man u , Chelsea , tottenham,Everton,Newcastle,Liverpool, teams that he know he will have to save a shot at some point in the game. if you are Barcelona or real Madrid you don't need goal keepers in that league[/quote']

And the fact that he has 74 clean sheets for Spain counts for nothing I suppose...:rolleyes:

to get a 94 he needs to do better with the English national team.
Iker performs well for both club and national team as does hart but i think the rest of the England squad lets Hart down.

Yes, you just HAVE to pity him. He's a star for England, but the timing couldn't be worse. The squad's going through some reshuffling and experimentation, will take time to gel etc so I won't expect too much from them now.

He will get his 93. As for 94, while it would be a boost to have a string of international performances to show for, Hart doesn't have that luxury. But that doesn't mean it's impossible, just difficult. He'll just have to put together more consistent, top class performances for Man City.

LMAO! WHAT? You don't need goalkeepers? Do you think La Liga is THAT poor? We are talking about one of the best leagues in the world. Do you even watch football?

Even if Casillas only needed to make one save per game' date=' that would still not discredit him for how good he is. He can only save what shots are fired at him, can't he?

By your logic, a goalkeeper in a poor team that has to make 20 saves a game but lets in 5 is better.[/quote']

what the point of playing in a league were u know if you don't play for real Madrid or Barcelona you will not win a trophies

what the point of playing in a league were u know if you don't play for real Madrid or Barcelona you will not win a trophies

Are you actually being serious with that question?

Atletico Madrid won the Europa league TWICE in two years.

Football is a spectator sport which brings in billions of £2 in revenue, the biggest sport in the world...

Sod it, I can't believe I have even bothered wasting my time on such a completely stupid question as the one you posed.

Are you actually being serious with that question?

Atletico Madrid won the Europa league TWICE in two years.

Football is a spectator sport which brings in billions of £2 in revenue' date=' the biggest sport in the world...

Sod it, I can't believe I have even bothered wasting my time on such a completely stupid question as the one you posed.[/quote']

who take the Europa league seriously, i am talking about a title in Spain and not in Europe, Barcelona and real Madrid are playing their own separate league with In a league

who take the Europa league seriously' date=' i am talking about a title in Spain and not in Europe, Barcelona and real Madrid are playing their own separate league with In a league[/quote']

I find that pretty ridiculous.Considering Atletico Madrid,Lyon,Spurs,Gladbach,Fener,OM,Leverkusen,Bilbao,Napoli,Newcastle,Liverpool are all there and all are good and top clubs in their leeagues.