Sign in to follow this  
4rad4

Neuer or Hart

Re: Neuer or Hart

If you talk about NT Neuer have a lot of competition and the main guy is Ter Stegen there...IN england hart have competition from?Who?Butland?No chance....

no i mean Neuer has no competition from anyone else as being the best keeper, hes better than Hart for sure

Realistically speaking, Joe Hart should get to 93 by the end of December, correct? Or is that too early?

Afterwards both are probably likely to be on par? Or is one more likely to reach 94 before the other?

This debate has reared it's ugly head again. Well there is not much between them on a whole and it is vastly exaggerated to suggest one is vastly greater than the other. It is personal opinion, but for me it would be Joe Hart. However at this moment in time neither are as good as Casillas as MUTD rightly stated, however you can't go wrong with either you choose.

Hart is better than Neuer.

But still Neuer is one of the best GK's in the world..so is Hart.

Btw Hart or any GK in the world can't compete the likes of Casillas and Buffon (He is still great lol). But in three or maybe even 2 years Hart has the capabilities to surpass Casillas. But currently no one can compete with him. Casillas is the best GK in the world.

Here we go again BIG GRIN :)

Neuer, joe hart hasn't a hope of reaching 94 over nuerer, the fact that city are so abismal at stoping other teams getting chances will make joe look good but also will lead to goals against and them getitng k/o from the champs league and not winning the league, bayern despite their recent loss against bate i see them on course for the bundesliga title aswell as the german national team going to brasil unlike england, altough i hope ireland have something to say about that :P

Id go for nuerer, those saying hart over nuerer by a distance need a reailty check, hart could go 93 just because (HE IS MORE THAN A 92).. but nuerer will go 94 soon.. & later 95 more so than hart, hart has no chance of 95 at this time.. nuerer is on course for it.

Hart to overtake nuerer in rating is ludicrisp, therefore no reason to sell nuerer to take hart on your team.

Here we go again BIG GRIN :)

Neuer' date=' joe hart hasn't a hope of reaching 94 over nuerer, the fact that city are so abismal at stoping other teams getting chances will make joe look good but also will lead to goals against and them getitng k/o from the champs league and not winning the league, bayern despite their recent loss against bate i see them on course for the bundesliga title aswell as the german national team going to brasil unlike england, altough i hope ireland have something to say about that :P

Id go for nuerer, those saying hart over nuerer by a distance need a reailty check, hart could go 93 just because (HE IS MORE THAN A 92).. but nuerer will go 94 soon.. & later 95 more so than hart, hart has no chance of 95 at this time.. nuerer is on course for it.

Hart to overtake nuerer in rating is ludicrisp, therefore no reason to sell nuerer to take hart on your team.[/quote']

THANK YOU, Neuer all the way, IMO and most professionals he is the best atm