• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good old days  

Re: Miralem Pjanić He now seems to be a regular starter at the club . Rumors state that he is leaving this summer or even in January .Already done 7 starts and 2 sub appearances , could rise to the e

Re: Miralem Pjanić He is now 85. what a find he was , a 10K player becoming a superstar:D

Re: Miralem Pjanić

The young Bosnian produced some moments of real class against Marseille. He was frequently ready to spring into attack, and his on-the-toes attitude was summed up by the way he raced onto a loose ball and smacked the opening goal of the game with just a few seconds on the clock. His pass to set up Michel Bastos’ goal to put Lyon 5-4 up in stoppage time deserved to be a match-winner: it was world class.

• 2 weeks later...

Any one sent a ticket?

It seems that Lyon were a little over looked by SM with Gomis not getting a rise either.

Why sent ticket SM don t care about ticket.Last rating changes of bundesliga Z.Misimovic is not rise stay 90 .All SM forum is predict rise to 91 but nothing .Then we send lot of ticket to SM and nothing :confused:.Same thing for me with Pjanic,Gomis,Gignac i can not belive .

I agree this is very low 88 for him.

And why has he changed his position for?. i was delighted with him as a 'AM'. Now he's Wing/Am, i don't want him any more, simply because i don't need any more wingers.

If Cissoko got 89 then why did Pranjic get 88 for?. :mad:. Why were there no forewarnings about his positional change :mad:

And why has he changed his position for?. i was delighted with him as a 'AM'. Now he's Wing/Am' date=' i don't want him any more, simply because i don't need any more wingers.

If Cissoko got 89 then why did Pranjic get 88 for?. :mad:. Why were there no forewarnings about his positional change :mad:[/quote']

*facepalm*

He changed his position because he changed his position. What the hell were you thinking? There surely were warnings. What are you even talking about? He's an AM/Wing, not a Wing/AM. Also, Pjanic hasn't been a starter this season. Cissoko has taken a starting position has been silently kicking some serious butt at it. Did all of you people really think Pjanic has been strolling around, wreaking havoc on every team in France? :confused:

And why has he changed his position for?. i was delighted with him as a 'AM'. Now he's Wing/Am' date=' i don't want him any more, simply because i don't need any more wingers.

If Cissoko got 89 then why did Pranjic get 88 for?. :mad:. Why were there no forewarnings about his positional change :mad:[/quote']

Agree with te bottom bit. Cissokho got a +3, which is probably a bit much in my opinion, 88 would have been more fair and then change him up next time.

Pjanic is an internation and gets +1, Cissokho doesnt play international football, yet got a +3?

And I cant beleive Ederson kept his rating....

Atleast Gourcuff is 92 :D

Agree with te bottom bit. Cissokho got a +3' date=' which is probably a bit much in my opinion, 88 would have been more fair and then change him up next time.

[b']Pjanic is an internation and gets +1, Cissokho doesnt play international football, yet got a +3?[/b]

But Cissokho has to compete against Abidal, Evra and Clichy for a spot in the first team yet STILL managed to get a call up to the last French squad. Pjanic on the other has a lot less competition and ends up on the bench a lot more than he starts.

I will admit I was also expecting Pjanic to get 89, but it isn't that much of a shock.

But Cissokho has to compete against Abidal' date=' Evra and Clichy for a spot in the first team yet STILL managed to get a call up to the last French squad. Pjanic on the other has a lot less competition and ends up on the bench a lot more than he starts.

I will admit I was also expecting Pjanic to get 89, but it isn't [i']that[/i] much of a shock.

Perfect. Pjanic plays for Bosnia, and Cissokho plays for France. That's the difference. And Cissokho is so unlucky because France have Evra, Clichy and Abidal (who isn't that good - in my opinion - but plays for Barcelona and is experienced).

• 7 years later...
On 7/31/2007 at 3:23 PM, Ahmed said:

Miralem Pjanić (17yrs) is a Bosnian-Luxembourgian footballer who plays for FC Metz in France.

Pjanić played in the 2006 European Under-17 Championships for Luxembourg. He scored Luxembourg's only goal: a fantastic first time, long range, dipping effort lobbing Spanish goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo. In that same year a memorable game against Belgium ended 5-5 with Pjanic scoring 4 goals for Luxembourg.

Pjanić is now a member of the U-19 Luxembourg team, but there remains considerable doubt over his future international career as the player has, as yet, not fully committed to putting on the Luxembourg shirt. His native country Bosnia-Herzegovina and his current footballing home France are showing keen interest in luring him to their respective national sides.

It has been reported that various illustrious clubs in Europe have expressed interest in signing the young player (Schalke, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, A.C. Milan, PSV, Liverpool and Bayern Munich), however Pjanić has stated that he would like to stay on with his current club FC Metz and it remains to be seen when he will break into the first team after the promotion of FC Metz to Ligue 1 in 2007/08.

he is not on the DB

Good old days :)