So many better than Neymar

binstead89

Re: So many better than Neymar

Yeah' date=' what else could it mean? :rolleyes:

Like his appearance or not, at least give him the credit for reaching that level (through constant perseverance) where half the world knows him, what's your identity again? Just another internet ninja!!?[/quote']

lololololl well ofcourse we arent as good as him, none of us are even as good as rory delap lolol

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neymar is still young and can get better with age.Not sure how he would handle Europe but i think if the likes of Old Ronaldo' date=' Ronaldinho and many more all came from Brazil he can do fine also.

P.S Neymar is a far better player then Reus.

[/b']

Rather than making sweeping statements, on what basis is Neymar better than Reus other than it being your opinion?

My opinion my freedom of speech to write what i want.Who are you to question what i write?

I am merely suggesting you supplement your opinion with some sort of reasoning instead of getting all defensive. If you are not able to do that then at least I know to dismiss your opinions in the future as non helpful. :rolleyes:

It is forum open to debate so questioning what someone states is surely what the forum is about is not?

I am merely suggesting you supplement your opinion with some sort of reasoning instead of getting all defensive. If you are not able to do that then at least I know to dismiss your opinions in the future as non helpful. :rolleyes:

It is forum open to debate so questioning what someone states is surely what the forum is about is not?

I don't need to supplement anything or give any reason that is my opinion.Forum is for me to put my point across and i have done that.

I don't need to supplement anything or give any reason that is my opinion.Forum is for me to put my point across and i have done that.

Then,without giving any reasoning your opinion is pointless and no one should give attention to it

Then' date='without giving any reasoning your opinion is pointless and no one should give attention to it[/quote']

Touche mate, a pointless and nonsensical point, whilst of course people are entitled to opinion if it can't be supplemented with any justification or reason then it is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

In my opinion Neymar is better.Up to others what they want to think or how they want to take it.

No need for violence...Just state your opinion with no argument...We all have DIFFERENT opinions about Neymar

I think Neymar Is cocky and will never reach Messi's level-I just think he's overrated :D

No need for violence...Just state your opinion with no argument...We all have DIFFERENT opinions about Neymar

I think Neymar Is cocky and will never reach Messi's level-I just think he's overrated :D

Yeh for sure he is cocky and will never reach messi.My opinion he is better then Reus.

brazilian league has definately improved in the last few years and got a bit more money these days as well but is nowhere near the top5 european leagues.

the good brazilians might leave a year or 2 later to europe nowadays but they'll leave nonetheless.

the people who came to brazil which were guerrero, vagner love and fred, well they are ridiculous. they are hardly world beaters which will be dearly missed on the european football scene.

one thing brazil needs to get rid of are those state comps. no idea what their purpose is.

regarding neymar: Overhyped imo as well. Arrogant and like some others have already said, always trying to showboat. i do hope he comes to europe though. would like to see him play against decent opposition. to me he seems to still be an immature boy who'd cry the first time he gets tackled by joey barton :D

Yep EXACTLY like robinho' date=' and then after a few season he'll go back to Brazil on load etc. the usual story, doesnt have much of a physical presence. [/quote']

Well, never really saw good in Robinho, just a one trick pony IMO. Again, Neymar might turn out the same, but I doubt it looking at his exceptional qualities.

Santos vs Real Sociedad?? lol mate brazilian league just wont cut it no money' date=' cnt hold onto good players, cnt get good european plyers etc. But it is the best league in South America IMO[/quote']

But that's the thing, they don't need European players. They don't need anyone outside the subcontinent. Their youth systems are so good that they produce one by one fantastic footballers but most of them are also later picked up by bigger clubs due to the financial situations. Despite that, talents are constantly brought into the game. Makes it the best footballing league in the world.

Robinho has a 93 rating on SM..If Neymar will hit that I'd be shocked...well if he's staying in brazil at this rate he'll get 99 but when he'll get the move to Europe he'll...get a -20.

And why would that be? Because you think he'll get slaughtered?

Well think about this. Oscar in Chelsea has got the same kind of build as Neymar. Some labelled him the next Kaka 'of Milan' whilst others said he'd get murdered. Turns out he's a pretty good replacement for old Frank. We can't judge on build and looks. Yes Neymar isn't strong, but in almost every other aspect he's fantastic. After seeing Oscar adapt to the English game a side of me really thinks he can soar high in every league.

And why would that be? Because you think he'll get slaughtered?

Well think about this. Oscar in Chelsea has got the same kind of build as Neymar. Some labelled him the next Kaka 'of Milan' whilst others said he'd get murdered. Turns out he's a pretty good replacement for old Frank. We can't judge on build and looks. Yes Neymar isn't strong' date=' but in almost every other aspect he's fantastic. After seeing Oscar adapt to the English game a side of me really thinks he can soar high in every league.[/quote']

No,thats my personal opinion and I don't care if I get blamed by whole forum.neymar is a clown and he'll always be the best clown for me.

you also said oscar was rubbish and hes doing pretty well in england isnt he?:P

well, it really depends on what you mean by doing well. 1 good champs league game doesn't guarantee he will be a success for Chelsea.

Brazilians generally struggled with the physical nature of British football in the 90s and early 2000s so i wouldn't make the call so fast.

And for Neymar, he actually reminds me very much of the young Cristiano Ronaldo so i'll say whether if he will succeed in Europe (if he does move) really depends on his coach(s) and training.

Cheers,

Roy

well' date=' it really depends on what you mean by doing well. 1 good champs league game doesn't guarantee he will be a success for Chelsea.

Brazilians generally struggled with the physical nature of British football in the 90s and early 2000s so i wouldn't make the call so fast.

And for Neymar, he actually reminds me very much of the young Cristiano Ronaldo so i'll say whether if he will succeed in Europe (if he does move) really depends on his coach(s) and training.

Cheers,

Roy[/quote']

why did you presume I am basing it on that? he's played every game since and barring a severe drop in form I can't see him losing his place for a while. being a regular in Chelsea in your first season after moving from Brazil aged 20 seems a success to me?

Archived