So many better than Neymar

binstead89

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: So many better than Neymar

Yep he did great.....IN A FRIENDLY MATCH WITH JAPAN' date='ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?![/quote']

He can only play against the teams he plays against, CAN'T HE!? Gawd. And it's not like it's just the one game, he's been doing it for years. And he was still the best Brazilian player on the pitch, better than Kaka, Oscar, Hulk, Thiago Silva...

Japan are also higher than Belgium in the FIFA rankings. :)

He can only play against the teams he plays against' date=' CAN'T HE!? Gawd. And it's not like it's just the one game, he's been doing it for years. And he was still the best Brazilian player on the pitch, better than Kaka, Oscar, Hulk, Thiago Silva...

Japan are also higher than Belgium in the FIFA rankings. :)[/quote']

Doing what for years?Perfoming good against world class defenders?When?He was garbage at the Olympics.And you state he was better on the pitch than Thiago silva?!?!?A DEFENDER?Rly riduculous way to compare players.Then he was better than Oscar and Hulk?Maybe, but they arent recognised versous decent defences so no point comparing them.I dont rly know why you mention Belgium there,but still Belgium will surely go alot higher in the ratings(which dont mean rly anything) cause they are still a new but very strong team

Doing what for years?Perfoming good against world class defenders?When?He was garbage at the Olympics.And you state he was better on the pitch than Thiago silva?!?!?A DEFENDER?Rly riduculous way to compare players.Then he was better than Oscar and Hulk?Maybe' date=' but they arent recognised versous decent defences so no point comparing them.I dont rly know why you mention Belgium there,but still Belgium will surely go alot higher in the ratings(which dont mean rly anything) cause they are still a new but very strong team[/quote']

Not sure which Olympics you watched but I thought he was excellent for the most part. Went missing in the final but so did the entire Brazilian team.

Well think about this. Oscar in Chelsea has got the same kind of build as Neymar. Some labelled him the next Kaka 'of Milan' whilst others said he'd get murdered. Turns out he's a pretty good replacement for old Frank.

As a Chelsea supporter I can honestly say although Oscar is promising you are jumping the gun by saying is a good replacement for anyone especially Frank Lampard. Saying that he can replacement a 20 goal a season midfielder after a few good performances is silly as much as I want Oscar to succeed it's important to not get carried away.

On topic Neymar is good, Neymar is over-hyped. Both can and are true. Do I think he will walk in an be an instant success in any league? No. Can he be an important player in Spain? Yes. Neymar will never be a forward in a physical league, he may never be overly successful in the Champions league but he would do well in La Liga (Out of the top European leagues)

Hmm so they can rise Neymar to 91 but cant rise a world class striker like Gomez to 94? SM make me sick. Its now time to start increasing the value of European league performances, even for players in average teams. Neymar isnt going week in week out against higher rated defenders like they are.

Doing what for years?Perfoming good against world class defenders?When?He was garbage at the Olympics.And you state he was better on the pitch than Thiago silva?!?!?A DEFENDER?Rly riduculous way to compare players.Then he was better than Oscar and Hulk?Maybe' date=' but they arent recognised versous decent defences so no point comparing them.I dont rly know why you mention Belgium there,but still Belgium will surely go alot higher in the ratings(which dont mean rly anything) cause they are still a new but very strong team[/quote']

I mentioned Belgium because they have players like Courtois, Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Witsel, Dembele, Hazard, Fellaini... and Japan are rated higher than them. Why I mentioned Belgium would be obvious to someone who knew anything about football.

He was not garbage at the Olympics, he was one of the best players there. Hulk and Oscar have played Champions League football and done very well, yet Neymar has performed better than them both for Brazil, overall. That is my point.

You people will just have to stop being so stubborn and accept that Neymar is one of the best talents out there. Top scorer at the next World Cup. Mark my words.

Oh yeah' date=' he is a bad player :rolleyes:

[b']One of the top 10 players of the world[/b]

PS: This goal was against the 2nd best team of the Brazilian League, that has the second best defense there (26 goals conceded in 31 games).

Really? Muniain, Reus, Gotze, James, Tello, Shaqiri, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Welbeck, Kroos, Wilshere... these are just 10 talents who are better than Neymar. Also there are Lucas, Damiao, Bernard so I can say that Neymar is not even the best player in Brazil.

Really? Muniain' date=' Reus, Gotze, James, Tello, Shaqiri, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Welbeck, Kroos, Wilshere... these are just 10 talents who are better than Neymar. Also there are Lucas, Damiao, Bernard so I can say that Neymar is not even the best player in Brazil.[/quote']

you can hardly say Wilshire, hasn't played in 17 months

Really? Muniain' date=' Reus, Gotze, James, Tello, Shaqiri, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Welbeck, Kroos, Wilshere... these are just 10 talents who are better than Neymar. Also there are Lucas, Damiao, Bernard so I can say that Neymar is not even the best player in Brazil.[/quote']

I fully understand peoples rights and opinions to believe he is over hyped.

However to suggest a fair few of those names are better than Neymar is quite frankly outrageous and completely, completely unjustifiable.

People with your opinion are just as bad and as infuriating as those who over exaggerate the abilities of Neymar.

Wow.

Utterly shocked at your opinion. Truly gobsmacked.

I think Neymar has excelled on every stage so far, but ofcourse to really push himself further and cement himself as one of the worlds best players he needs a move to Europe and compete and excel within the domestic league, the champs league and for Brazil at major tournaments.

All the signs are pointing to him being capable of doing so, he has alot of work to do in certain areas of his game, but he is young and will learn. Your opinion is probably one of the most daft ones iv seen.

I fully understand peoples rights and opinions to believe he is over hyped.

However to suggest a fair few of those names are better than Neymar is quite frankly outrageous and completely' date=' completely unjustifiable.

People with your opinion are just as bad and as infuriating as those who over exaggerate the abilities of Neymar.

Wow.

Utterly shocked at your opinion. Truly gobsmacked.

I think Neymar has excelled on every stage so far, but ofcourse to really push himself further and cement himself as one of the worlds best players he needs a move to Europe and compete and excel within the domestic league, the champs league and for Brazil at major tournaments.

All the signs are pointing to him being capable of doing so, he has alot of work to do in certain areas of his game, but he is young and will learn. Your opinion is probably one of the most daft ones iv seen.[/quote']

He can score goals against Japan, Iraq or some Brazilian teams but that is not enough for 91 rating. I have watched him at the Olympics and he was so iritating, he would rather die than pass the ball... I watched him against Barca last year... he was miserable. Also I've watched him against few better teams in friendlies and he showed nothing. So yes I can say he is over hyped and yes, I can say that 10 talents that I wrote earlier are better than him because they proved themseves in the worlds biggest leagues and competitions.

He can score goals against Japan' date=' Iraq or some Brazilian teams but that is not enough for 91 rating. I have watched him at the Olympics and he was so iritating, he would rather die than pass the ball... I watched him against Barca last year... he was miserable. Also I've watched him against few better teams in friendlies and he showed nothing. So yes I can say he is over hyped and yes, I can say that 10 talents that I wrote earlier are better than him because they proved themseves in the worlds biggest leagues and competitions.[/quote']

When has Welbeck scored and played brilliantly against any of the top four sides in the premiership or in the CL or for England (as in scored against top class opposition) ??

Your argument so flawed its untrue, you disregard any of his achievements then try to down play the fact he scored against the opposition put infront of him. People arent saying he could be one of the worlds best because he scored past Iraq :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You can SAY he is over hyped, and I agree to an extent, but you cannot justify half the names you mentioned or justify your completely inaccurate opinion of him, but its an opinion and people differ, however daft yours is.

Well done.

He can score goals against Japan' date=' Iraq or some Brazilian teams but that is not enough for 91 rating. I have watched him at the Olympics and he was so iritating, he would rather die than pass the ball... I watched him against Barca last year... he was miserable. Also I've watched him against few better teams in friendlies and he showed nothing. So yes I can say he is over hyped and yes, I can say that 10 talents that I wrote earlier are better than him because they proved themseves in the worlds biggest leagues and competitions.[/quote']

can you actually say you would rather have welbeck than neymar? ridiculous imo and I think your just jumping on the bandwagon with everyone else

Oh dear.

If I had a choice to have first pick out of those players and Neymar, it would be Neymar every time. He can create something out of nothing and win games on his own.

Kroos and Wilshere are midfielders so your comparison is flawed and Wilshere may never get to his previous form due to his injuries, we have to wait and see.

As for naming Lucas, Damiao and Bernard as better is just plain stupid. None of those are even in the first 11 for Brazil yet Neymar is the first name on the team sheet. Also, Neymar has won every individual award going in his division, can't say the same for the others.

I think people dislike him because he is cocky.

67RfM6OnYOc

Oh yeah' date=' he is a bad player :rolleyes:

One of the top 10 players of the world

PS: This goal was against the 2nd best team of the Brazilian League, that has the second best defense there (26 goals conceded in 31 games).[/quote']

The dribbling bit was great but the finish would have been saved by a PL GK.

That brazilian GK moved the opposite direction and a more experienced better GK would have had that covered.

The defenders were also woeful and Neymar barely made it past the second man he beat. Brazilian football is not the same pace as others and in the same situation he may well have nutmegged the first player in a top division but the second player would have relieved him of the ball.

In the unlikely event he got past a PL defender or La Liga one he would then have to deal with the final CB and Gk who would know that they need to push him out wide instead of running sideways on to him with there back pointing towards the space nearest to the centre of the goal.

If he then got past this defender the GK would save what was a rather tame shot.

I do not doubt his current skills in this climate but in another.....

He is an amazing player. Whether it is playing for Brazil or Santos, he has been amazing. He comes from a rare breed of players who actually make your jaw drop. Messi has that ability to do things that you thought were impossible as does Neymar. Whether he can 'hack' it in Europe is just like saying Messi can't play well without Iniesta and Xavi, it is ludicrous. That argument comes from people just wanting to argue about something. Neymar has destroyed the Brazillian league and is by a mile, the best player in that league. In Europe, is where he will make his name but that doesn't give people the right to disapprove him because of the fact that he is playing in a weaker league. This guy is the future of Brazil.

He is an amazingly skilled player technically there is no denying that.

I just hope for his sake he doesn't come to England...he will get absolutely battered if he tries those tricks on PL defenders, they would be out to get him. Hazard takes regular beatings quite well but I couldn't see Neymar handling it. He would also get low sympathy from refs when he goes down in the area.

In Spain I can see him flourishing given time to adapt.

He is an amazingly skilled player technically there is no denying that.

I just hope for his sake he doesn't come to England...he will get absolutely battered if he tries those tricks on PL defenders' date=' they would be out to get him. Hazard takes regular beatings quite well but I couldn't see Neymar handling it. He would also get low sympathy from refs when he goes down in the area.[/quote']

Can you imagine Neymar vs Stoke? :eek:

Archived