So many better than Neymar

binstead89

Re: So many better than Neymar

Can you imagine Neymar vs Stoke? :eek:

Precisely...ouch. If he pulled off the skills then they would target him even more and he isn't the biggest so I think he would really struggle to adapt. Barcelona would be ideal I think, Spanish football obviously more technical, less physical and very suited to his style.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone saying that his physique is a problem, you may want to consider how rough the Brazilian league can be, let alone learning your skills on the streets first.

As for him not being able to cope in the EPL. Anyone remember little Juninho at Middlesbrough? :rolleyes:

For anyone saying that his physique is a problem' date=' you may want to consider how rough the Brazilian league can be, let alone learning your skills on the streets first.

As for him not being able to cope in the EPL. Anyone remember little Juninho at Middlesbrough? :rolleyes:[/quote']

Well I really hope Neymar does prove me wrong because I think the PL really needs another player who can change a game seemingly at will on a regular basis. Even as an Arsenal fan I will admit I really miss Ronaldo :(

Haha anyway it is an Personal Opinion :P

This causes for a debate eh?

There is no debate. Some people are just wrong.

It's like Creationism Vs Evolution. People just refuse to accept facts and would rather just stick to their original beliefs rather than view the evidence.

There is no debate. Some people are just wrong.

It's like Creationism Vs Evolution. People just refuse to accept facts and would rather just stick to their original beliefs rather than view the evidence.

I'm wrong because you say that?Time will prove who's wrong not your conclusion or opinion..

I can say you're wrong...So what?

I agree with freedom of speech' date=' but that still does not mean that the speech you are giving so freely is not utter c.r.a.p.[/quote']

No need to use bad language,You don't deserve freedom of speech :D Now lets get back to Neymar,This is not an Team thread :P

I may be wrong here but surely neymar would be put on a strength increasing program similar to the likes nani was on and kagawa is now on?

If he'll do that..he'd be lucky to feel his feets next day.Kagawa is coming from Bundesliga,probably the hardest league if we talk about strength and condition.Nani isnt at his first season in PL.

If he'll do that..he'd be lucky to feel his feets next day.Kagawa is coming from Bundesliga' date='probably the hardest league if we talk about strength and condition.Nani isnt at his first season in PL.[/quote']

I remember nanis first season he was always getting criticised for his strength and now he has no problems with the physicality of the(other problem I know)

I'm wrong because you say that?Time will prove who's wrong not your conclusion or opinion..

I can say you're wrong...So what?

I'm not simply asserting that you are wrong, the facts prove that Neymar is a hell of a player.

Now, show evidence for what you claim.

Gorilla: "No need to use bad language,You don't deserve freedom of speech"

If you think that c.r.a.p. is bad language I suggest you a) grow a spine, B) learn English. Also, to suggest someone does not deserve freedom of speech suggests you are unable to defend your position and are threatened by the opposing position.

The facts show that Neymar is a great Brazilian League player, not a world class player.

I'm not saying he isn't world class, but I've not yet seen sufficient proof to reach the conclusion that he is.

So for now, I view Neymar as a great Brazilian League player, with the potential to be a world class player (but I wouldn't call him world class at the moment, neither would I even consider him in the same breath as some of the current top players).

I'm not simply asserting that you are wrong' date=' the facts prove that Neymar is a hell of a player.

Now, show evidence for what you claim.

Gorilla: "No need to use bad language,You don't deserve freedom of speech"

If you think that c.r.a.p. is bad language I suggest you a) grow a spine, B) learn English. Also, to suggest someone does not deserve freedom of speech suggests you are unable to defend your position and are threatened by the opposing position.[/quote']

Why are you always such a patronising and antagonistic ?

All hail Herpes, king of all knowledge, no one questions his might.

cannot believed I just hailed an STI

Why are you always such a patronising and antagonistic ?

All hail Herpes' date=' king of all knowledge, no one questions his might.

cannot believed I just hailed an STI

If correcting people and asking for valid reasons as to why they have the opinion that they do, is patronising and antagonistic, then I agree 100%.

I love a good debate, I just want them to debate honestly and show their workings out.

If correcting people and asking for valid reasons as to why they have the opinion that they do' date=' is patronising and antagonistic, then I agree 100%.

I love a good debate, I just want them to debate honestly and show their workings out.[/quote']

There is, as in all things in life an appropriate manner in which to do things. You can debate, discuss and have heated opinions but not come across like your looking down at everyone and being antagonistic.

I love a good debate and im sure many others do, thats why they are here, but like I said you can go about it in the two ways, appropriately and inappropriately.

probably the hardest league if we talk about strength and condition.L.

Why do you say that?

Im not doubting the physicality of the league, or the fitness of the players but why more so than the EPL ? Pretty much every professional club has strength and conditioning coaches its nothing new, obviously the facilities and quality of strength and conditioning coaches in the UK is fantastic, Neymar would certainly benefit from them, as he would in any of the major european leagues im just curious to why you think the Bundesliga is the hardest league in terms of S&C.

Why do you say that?

Im not doubting the physicality of the league' date=' or the fitness of the players but why more so than the EPL ? Pretty much every professional club has strength and conditioning coaches its nothing new, obviously the facilities and quality of strength and conditioning coaches in the UK is fantastic, Neymar would certainly benefit from them, as he would in any of the major european leagues im just curious to why you think the Bundesliga is the hardest league in terms of S&C.[/quote']

Because he is inherently biased ;)

For the record though I would say of the "Major Leagues" he probably has a point it would definetly be Germany/England

Just my opinion.

There is' date=' as in all things in life an appropriate manner in which to do things. You can debate, discuss and have heated opinions but not come across like your looking down at everyone and being antagonistic.

I love a good debate and im sure many others do, thats why they are here, but like I said you can go about it in the two ways, appropriately and inappropriately.[/quote']

What is wrong with being antagonistic? I believe it would require them to step up their game. The English language is a beautiful thing and we should be able to manipulate it to portray exactly what we think. Whether I use profanity, patronisation, or any other technique is entirely down to me.

An argument stands or falls on its content alone, not how it is worded.

What is wrong with being antagonistic? I believe it would require them to step up their game. The English language is a beautiful thing and we should be able to manipulate it to portray exactly what we think. Whether I use profanity' date=' patronisation, or any other technique is entirely down to me.

An argument stands or falls on its content alone, not how it is worded.[/quote']

Well, aside from generally being against forum rules, and that isnt my main point. I dont see being antagonistic as an integral part of forming a debate, you certainly want them to respond to the points your making but why the need form your argument in a manner which will wind people up ?

Of course its down to you, I was just questioning why you chose to come across at times as very antagonistic / patronising. Use profanity all you want, I dont care... not to sure the mods will think as kindly of it though.

I never said that an argument is judged on how it is worded, Im not discussing if your point is correct or not. Im talking about how you come across and speak to other members on the forum. Thats the issue im discussing.

Because he is inherently biased ;)

For the record though I would say of the "Major Leagues" he probably has a point it would definetly be Germany/England

Just my opinion.

I agree with you, I was just wondering why he said that, out of curiousity because I dont think people can question one thing about the EPL and thats how athletic the players are.

Well' date=' aside from generally being against forum rules, and that isnt my main point. I dont see being antagonistic as an integral part of forming a debate, you certainly want them to respond to the points your making but why the need form your argument in a manner which will wind people up ?

Of course its down to you, I was just questioning why you chose to come across at times as very antagonistic / patronising. Use profanity all you want, I dont care... not to sure the mods will think as kindly of it though.

I never said that an argument is judged on how it is worded, Im not discussing if your point is correct or not. Im talking about how you come across and speak to other members on the forum. Thats the issue im discussing.[/quote']

I am patronising and antagonistic by nature. I am just being true to myself :)

Archived