So many better than Neymar

binstead89

Re: So many better than Neymar

Well then' date=' Ill take you as what you are and take no offense. Unless you intend there to be offense

:)

I was just pointing out it could be a wise decision to tone down those parts of your personality.[/quote']

I do not need to tone down anything. If I am being patronising and condescending it is because I see it fit to patronise and condescend that person's comment.

I have a low tolerance level for claims and assertions without valid reasons or evidence to back them up. I have not broken any chat rules (that's right, c.r.a.p. is not against chat rules).

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not need to tone down anything. If I am being patronising and condescending it is because I see it fit to patronise and condescend that person's comment.

I have a low tolerance level for claims and assertions without valid reasons or evidence to back them up. I have not broken any chat rules (that's right' date=' c.r.a.p. is not against chat rules).[/quote']

In your opinion, you do not. In mine you do, and I have given reason for it. Although the main one being posts that come across patronising and condescending can pretty much ruin a thread with petty arguments. Although this isnt an argument, we have some what swayed off topic.

I agree, if people make claims or assertions I to like to see valid reason as thats the point of a forum, to debate. I dont disagree with that, but you can question people, rip open their arguments and tear it to pieces without coming across like you do. Clearly you feel it acceptable to be like you are, and im not trying to change it, I was just pointing out there are other ways of communicating your point.

Chat rules, last time I checked this was the forum. Check the rules.

We have pretty much spammed this page up now, If you wish to continue feel free to drop me a message although its hardly worth it :o

In your opinion' date=' you do not. In mine you do, and I have given reason for it. Although the main one being posts that come across patronising and condescending can pretty much ruin a thread with petty arguments. Although this isnt an argument, we have some what swayed off topic.

I agree, if people make claims or assertions I to like to see valid reason as thats the point of a forum, to debate. I dont disagree with that, but you can question people, rip open their arguments and tear it to pieces without coming across like you do. Clearly you feel it acceptable to be like you are, and im not trying to change it, I was just pointing out there are other ways of communicating your point.

Chat rules, last time I checked this was the forum. Check the rules.

We have pretty much spammed this page up now, If you wish to continue feel free to drop me a message although its hardly worth it :o[/quote']

I checked the rules and it says nothing about acronyms not being allowed. So, as I used C.R.A.P. as an acronym, it is well within the rules of the forum. Also, even if I did use the word in its entirety, the word is a totally legitimate word to use when describing something.

Instead of typing out 3 paragraphs to make a case for or against an argument, it is easier to be blunt and get to the crux rather than dance around it, hoping not to offend anyone. Everyone has the right to be offended, but that is entirely subjective and not of my concern. :o

I checked the rules and it says nothing about acronyms not being allowed. So' date=' as I used C.R.A.P. as an acronym, it is well within the rules of the forum. Also, even if I did use the word in its entirety, the word is a totally legitimate word to use when describing something.

Instead of typing out 3 paragraphs to make a case for or against an argument, it is easier to be blunt and get to the crux rather than dance around it, hoping not to offend anyone. Everyone has the right to be offended, but that is entirely subjective and not of my concern. :o[/quote']

We will find out, your trying to circumnavigate around the rules, I can guarantee you spelling words that are on the filter list but spacing them out with fullstops isnt allowed. Thats not really hither or dither, but your wrong.

It certainly is, I use it often, but this is a forum with rules. Get used to it.

Your dont seem to be able to distinguish that you can make an argument to the point, and still not come across like a tool. I was going to write on your VM but you havent got one for some reason :confused:

EDIT: Iv actually got nothing against you, and agree with many of your points just not this one.

We will find out' date=' your trying to circumnavigate around the rules, I can guarantee you spelling words that are on the filter list but spacing them out with fullstops isnt allowed. Thats not really hither or dither, but your wrong.

It certainly is, I use it often, but this is a forum with rules. Get used to it.

Your dont seem to be able to distinguish that you can make an argument to the point, and still not come across like a tool. I was going to write on your VM but you havent got one for some reason :confused:[/quote']

So you have now descended into ad hominem attacks by calling me a tool? Tut tut tut, I thought better of you.

I did not even check to see if the word was on any filter list, I used it as an acronym.

I can distinguish between many different styles of argument, and I can say, with certainty, that my chosen, natural style has never let me down thus far. And, as I pointed out earlier, if someone does not like my style then that is down to them. It is entirely subjective and it really does not concern me one bit. :)

And please, in future, if you are going to tell me I am wrong, can you not be so ironic in typing 'your wrong'. It really makes me chuckle. :o

So you have now descended into ad hominem attacks by calling me a tool? Tut tut tut' date=' I thought better of you.

I did not even check to see if the word was on any filter list, I used it as an acronym.

I can distinguish between many different styles of argument, and I can say, with certainty, that my chosen, natural style has never let me down thus far. And, as I pointed out earlier, if someone does not like my style then that is down to them. It is entirely subjective and it really does not concern me one bit. :)

And please, in future, if you are going to tell me I am wrong, can you not be so ironic in typing 'your wrong'. It really makes me chuckle. :o[/quote']

It was no attack. I used it in a relatively none aggressive way, however I'll take it back.

What was the acronym of that then ?

Well, the very fact you cant see the downside to posting like you do says all I need to know about you from now on. Ill be sure to avoid paths as I like a debate, but not one with someone like you who feels the need to belittle people on a forum.

Considering how many different age groups use this forum, it would not be the worst idea in the world to consider who, and how old the person you are about to speak to so antagonistically and patronising is.

I was never particularly bothered about spelling and punctuation on this forum, obviously I dont intend to make such horrific and life changing mistakes but ill be sure to keep a eye on my faltering English skills.

Spelling / Grammar mistakes happen, they are not the be all and end all.

The fact of the matter is, in regards to the rules about swearing I am right.

You like to deal in facts don't you?

It was no attack. I used it in a relatively none aggressive way' date=' however I'll take it back.

What was the acronym of that then ?

Well, the very fact you cant see the downside to posting like you do says all I need to know about you from now on. Ill be sure to avoid paths as I like a debate, but not one with someone like you who feels the need to belittle people on a forum.

Considering how many different age groups use this forum, it would not be the worst idea in the world to consider who, and how old the person you are about to speak to so antagonistically and patronising is.

I was never particularly bothered about spelling and punctuation on this forum, obviously I dont intend to make such horrific and life changing mistakes but ill be sure to keep a eye on my faltering English skills.

Spelling / Grammar mistakes happen, they are not the be all and end all.

The fact of the matter is, in regards to the rules about swearing I am right.

You like to deal in facts don't you?[/quote']

C.R.A.P stands for Clueless Response And Propaganda. You may be right about the rules of the forum, but what I wrote in no way broke the rules of the forum, so that is a non-sequitur/red herring/moot point.

If a 12-year-old is on here giving their opinion and it is based on nothing valid, then I will be patronising as much as I like. To suggest otherwise would actually be patronising to a young person for suggesting they need preferential treatment due to their age. Which is worse? Patronisation for their comment or purely for their age?

It was no spelling 'mistake', as you have used 'your' incorrectly in many of your posts so far. Spelling and punctuation are very important if you want to convey your thoughts. If I typed "dcnxwzmwer rfr rf wvcv coorcovfof" then nobody would know what I was saying because if the horrendous spelling. I have taken the liberty to search this for you to help you understand why they are important. http://www.pleated-jeans.com/2012/08/16/20-images-that-prove-grammar-and-punctuation-are-important/

I'm entitled to my own opinion....Who are you to change my opinion? :)

Balo would be 10x of Lewandoski' date='Neymar and Damiao if he would have a top attitude.[/quote']

Pretty sure I asked you earlier to bring forward any evidence for your opinion. You have not.

This invalidates anything you have to say on the matter. It is pure assertion of which can not be given any credibility.

When was the last time Balotelli had a good game? July?

I'm entitled to my own opinion....Who are you to change my opinion? :)

Balo would be 10x of Lewandoski' date='Neymar and Damiao if he would have a top attitude.[/quote']

actually he's stating HIS own opinion. which i would have to agree with.

but i agree with your balotelli comment (just not that he'd be better than neymar)

C.R.A.P stands for Clueless Response And Propaganda. You may be right about the rules of the forum' date=' but what I wrote in no way broke the rules of the forum, so that is a non-sequitur/red herring/moot point.

If a 12-year-old is on here giving their opinion and it is based on nothing valid, then I will be patronising as much as I like. To suggest otherwise would actually be patronising to a young person for suggesting they need preferential treatment due to their age. Which is worse? Patronisation for their comment or purely for their age?

It was no spelling 'mistake', as you have used 'your' incorrectly in many of your posts so far. Spelling and punctuation are very important if you want to convey your thoughts. If I typed "dcnxwzmwer rfr rf wvcv coorcovfof" then nobody would know what I was saying because if the horrendous spelling. I have taken the liberty to search this for you to help you understand why they are important. [url']http://www.pleated-jeans.com/2012/08/16/20-images-that-prove-grammar-and-punctuation-are-important/[/url]

You didnt allude to what it meant so actually, yes that post was in breach of the forum rules. Instead of debating this pointless issue why dont you just ask a mod ??

I see no need for anyone to be patronising so consistently on a football manager forum to anyone, regardless of age, but in my eyes you should not speak to people who are younger like that. However if you truly believe a 12 year old should be spoken to in an antagonistic and patronising manner then I hope it makes you feel big inside, and justifies your existence. By all means question what they say, ask for reasons, debate with them just dont speak them in the manner were discussing.

I just feel given the presumed difference in age they obviously will be less able than yourself to construct a balanced argument and might be tempted to bite back which will and has already caused threads to turn into petty arguments. It is possible to have a debate / discussion without being petulant, patronising and antagonistic. Although I must admit it is being pretty hard for me at the moment :D

Mate seriously.... Im well aware that I often use "your" in the incorrect context from time to time. It is however not an issue for me, It does not define me, and when I write academically I actually take care and time to ensure that all grammar nazi's who come across my work wont get hot under the collar. I dont need to justify myself after such a poor attempt to belittle me.

Have a gooden fella, SM Forums new key board warrior, patroniser of the young. All hail Herpes.

Lewa' date='Balo,Damiao,Clown.[/quote']

No way lol. I respect you have your opinion but to say they are better than Neymar is shocking. Neymar makes the players he is playing against look like clown imo. He has proven himself on all levels he has competed on so far. We will see how he does when he moves but for now he is an amazing prospect who has the ability to become one of the greats. He is the future of Brazil no question.

You didnt allude to what it meant so actually' date=' yes that post was in breach of the forum rules. Instead of debating this pointless issue why dont you just ask a mod ??

I see no need for anyone to be patronising so consistently on a football manager forum to anyone, regardless of age, but in my eyes you should not speak to people who are younger like that. However if you truly believe a 12 year old should be spoken to in an antagonistic and patronising manner then I hope it makes you feel big inside, and justifies your existence. By all means question what they say, ask for reasons, debate with them just dont speak them in the manner were discussing.

I just feel given the presumed difference in age they obviously will be less able than yourself to construct a balanced argument and might be tempted to bite back which will and has already caused threads to turn into petty arguments. It is possible to have a debate / discussion without being petulant, patronising and antagonistic. Although I must admit it is being pretty hard for me at the moment :D

Mate seriously.... Im well aware that I often use "your" in the incorrect context from time to time. It is however not an issue for me, It does not define me, and when I write academically I actually take care and time to ensure that all grammar nazi's who come across my work wont get hot under the collar. I dont need to justify myself after such a poor attempt to belittle me.

Have a gooden fella, SM Forums new key board warrior, patroniser of the young. All hail Herpes.[/quote']

So you agree that people like Tee have the intelligence level of a 12-year-old.

As for the grammar, it was not an attempt to belittle you, it was to point out how ironic your statements looked.

I bring you back to my earlier comment... What is more patronising? Judging someone purely on their age or judging someone on the merits of their argument?

People do not have to reply to me. You actually said earlier that you will not respond further, yet you have done so on numerous occasions now. It seems we are both to blame for spamming this particular thread with a subject which does not belong here. So, I suggest you do not respond as of now and let other people give their unlettered opinion on whether Neymar is any good or not.

PS. No apostrophe for 'nazis' :)

So you agree that people like Tee have the intelligence level of a 12-year-old.

As for the grammar' date=' it was not an attempt to belittle you, it was to point out how ironic your statements looked.

I bring you back to my earlier comment... What is more patronising? Judging someone purely on their age or judging someone on the merits of their argument?

People do not have to reply to me. You actually said earlier that you will not respond further, yet you have done so on numerous occasions now. It seems we are both to blame for spamming this particular thread with a subject which does not belong here. So, I suggest you do not respond as of now and let other people give their unlettered opinion on whether Neymar is any good or not.

PS. No apostrophe for 'nazis' :)[/quote']

For someone who tries to portray himself as oh so very clever, you are not grasping the fact that I don't believe you should speak to anyone in a patronising manner.

Your remark about judging someone on their age is irrelevant. Im not asking you to judge them on any level other than what they post, I am merely saying that given the difference in age I dont believe you should speak so poorly to them given the fact they are children, and could respond in a manner which not only gets themselves in trouble with the feared mods but could ruin a perfectly good thread.

Rip arguments to pieces, debate and get involved in heated discussion but you can do that without coming across like you are.

May I ask, this is just out of curiosity more than anything else, how old are you and is your profession?

Correct, I intended to take it to your VM but you dont appear to have one. I must admit, I bite a little to easy and couldn't restrain myself from further spamming this thread up.

My apologies to everyone.

PS.... I dont care

I hate grammar nazi's.

For someone who tries to portray himself as oh so very clever' date=' you are not grasping the fact that I don't believe you should speak to anyone in a patronising manner.

Your remark about judging someone on their age is irrelevant. Im not asking you to judge them on any level other than what they post, I am merely saying that given the difference in age I dont believe you should speak so poorly to them given the fact they are children, and could respond in a manner which not only gets themselves in trouble with the feared mods but could ruin a perfectly good thread.

Rip arguments to pieces, debate and get involved in heated discussion but you can do that without coming across like you are.

May I ask, this is just out of curiosity more than anything else, how old are you and is your profession?

Correct, I intended to take it to your VM but you dont appear to have one. I must admit, I bite a little to easy and couldn't restrain myself from further spamming this thread up.

My apologies to everyone.

PS.... I dont care

I hate grammar nazi's.[/quote']

Oh no, I grasp that you do not like my tone, but you do not grasp the fact that I do not care.

My question about age was not irrelevant at all, it highlights how you think it is not okay to patronise people, yet you then went on to imply it's fine to patronise someone of a young age but in a different way. How do we know the age of people on here? I do not know the age of a single person on these forums. Again, another red herring.

I rip arguments to shreds and do it very well using my own unique style and logic. I do not need your approval to do so.

What does my age or profession have to do with anything I said? What if I am a 22-year-old charity worker, would that detract from anything I said or add to it? Maybe I am a cleaner, maybe I am a 43-year-old football coach, maybe a journalist? It is irrevelant.

No point apologising to everyone and then say you do not care. More irony. You are here lecturing me on my conduct on these forums then you spam them and say you do not care. :rolleyes:

PS. Nazis*

No point apologising to everyone and then say you do not care. More irony. You are here lecturing me on my conduct on these forums then you spam them and say you do not care. :rolleyes:

PS. Nazis*

I dont care about how I write Nazi's. I meant my apology to the readers of the thread. Im taking my own advice and blocking you.

Your occupation and age are irrelevant, hence why I asked out of curiosity.

No way lol. I respect you have your opinion but to say they are better than Neymar is shocking. Neymar makes the players he is playing against look like clown imo. He has proven himself on all levels he has competed on so far. We will see how he does when he moves but for now he is an amazing prospect who has the ability to become one of the greats. He is the future of Brazil no question.

Yeah..he can make semi-professional defenders to look like clowns...God.Such a hype around this guy.Time will prove that I'm right again...like always did.

He proved himself vs amateurs and semi professionals...amazing :D

Just imagine...Hazard in Brazil.He'd dribble 22 players in a row lol.

EDIT: Last time when I give my 2 pounds on the Clown...Though I may make him a Christmas present earlier and send a red nose in Brazil.

I dont care about how I write Nazi's. I meant my apology to the readers of the thread. Im taking my own advice and blocking you.

Your occupation and age are irrelevant' date=' hence why I asked out of curiosity.[/quote']

So you now admit to asking irrelevant questions (spamming).

And again, your apology means nothing when you follow it up with a statement about you not caring.

I hope you have blocked me, it will save you further embarrassment.

Yeah..he can make semi-professional defenders to look like clowns...God.Such a hype around this guy.Time will prove that I'm right again...like always did.

He proved himself vs amateurs and semi professionals...amazing :D

Just imagine...Hazard in Brazil.He'd dribble 22 players in a row lol.

EDIT: Last time when I give my 2 pounds on the Clown...Though I may make him a Christmas present earlier and send a red nose in Brazil.

How are the players in Brazil and for national teams like Japan, semi-professionals?

Time will prove you will need to eat humble pie. I hope you're hungry :)

Archived